jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Why is pizza so popular?

1. Robie Benve profile image99
    Robie Benveposted 5 years ago

Why is pizza so popular?

Pizza - such a simple food, but somehow it took over the food world. What makes it so popular?

2. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I think because it is so good and so customizable - you can put anything on a pizza and do it in so many ways.  What's not to love? smile

Robie Benveposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That sure is a great characteristic of pizza, is good with so many different toppings!

3. BlissfulWriter profile image68
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

It is convenient and portable and can be eating without much need for utensils.  Plus people like bread.  And they are easy to heat up.

4. profile image50
    ThePhoomposted 5 years ago

Personally, it's because of the stringy cheese!

5. alisha4u profile image37
    alisha4uposted 5 years ago

Pizza is available in almost all parts of the world.
    It is a great snack. PLus, it's yummy !! smile

6. THEHuG5 profile image61
    THEHuG5posted 5 years ago

It's cheap, it feeds a lot of people, and you don't need anything but your hands to enjoy it with. Plus it's just the tastiest freakin food on Earth!

You are right, it's cheap ans feeds many. In fact J'm pretty sure that's how it was created,: a cheap way to use bread dough and use leftovers and things Italians had around the kitchen.

7. ceocass profile image60
    ceocassposted 5 years ago

Well that a simple answer mostly people are lazy and don’t want or don’t know how to cook so people in general eat out its simple and very easy to do. Now for being healthy fast food is not a good choice just watch super-size me lol.

8. networmed profile image61
    networmedposted 5 years ago

They taste good and they're addicting...

9. Dexter Yarbrough profile image83
    Dexter Yarbroughposted 5 years ago

I echo all the nice answers! It is really delicious! But I must say, the tastiest pizza outside of Italy is in Chicago. You haven't had good pizza until you have had Chicago Style pizza!

Oh, gotta go to Chicago then!  The best pizza is surely a great incentive!

10. JamesGrantSmith profile image58
    JamesGrantSmithposted 4 years ago

Pizza is a quick easy, nice food, and not as bad for the body as other fast foods.