jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What Is the Best Way To Cook Salmon?

1. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

What Is the Best Way To Cook Salmon?

What Is the Best Way To Cook Salmon? How do you cook salmon so it tastes really great?

2. Elena Belyayeva profile image61
    Elena Belyayevaposted 5 years ago

I love to cook salmon in a steamer, its fast and the salmon comes out juicy and tender. I also put a slice of lemon inside it.

3. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Put butter and oil in the pan on the stove top. Cover the fish on both sides with it. Cook for about 30 min, 15 on each side. It should be cooked all the way through with both sides slightly bronzed. Serve with a little basil on the top for a little more flavor. There, it's perfect!

4. Handicapped Chef profile image79
    Handicapped Chefposted 5 years ago

Salmon is one of those incredibly versatile foods that can be made a million and one different ways. Whether you are grilling it up as a main dish or adding it to compliment a pasta creation salmon offers a flavor and tenderness that is unlike any other fish. You can easily cook salmon on your stove in less than 20 minutes.

I like to blacken mine using some blacken spice and a little butter then when its done I add a little lemon juice on it, I always make a extra piece to add to a salad the next day.

5. FireMama1026 profile image58
    FireMama1026posted 5 years ago

A little spice, a little lemon juice, wrap it in tin foil and toss it on the grill. Grilled salmon is delicious.

6. kathyjones1952@at profile image60
    kathyjones1952@atposted 5 years ago

I always stir fry mine.  I take all the bones out and I add one egg, minced onions, flour, and meal and make it into croquettes.  I put cooking oil in a frying pan and add the croquettes to it.  I cook them until they are brown.  It's very good cooked this way.  It's also lower in calories and cholesterol.

7. Danieljohnston profile image88
    Danieljohnstonposted 5 years ago

Though I love lemon dill, a light teriyaki glaze with ponzu sauce. Ponzu is like a citrus and soy sauce.

working