jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

What is your favourite type of chocolate?

1. alian346 profile image74
    alian346posted 5 years ago

What is your favourite type of chocolate?

There are many types of chocolate eg white chocolate, milk chocolate, semisweet chocolate, bittersweet chocolate and unsweetened chocolate. Which is your favourite and why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6600183_f260.jpg

2. hildred profile image79
    hildredposted 5 years ago

I'm a basic milk chocolate kind of girl. All the others are either too blah or too intense for me.

3. cat on a soapbox profile image99
    cat on a soapboxposted 5 years ago

Well, I've rarely met a chocolate that I didn't like. I prefer dark chocolate but not bittersweet. It can have added chili powders, marzipan, mocha cream, fruit&nut, hazelnut creme,or caramel added- all is good. I prefer creamier fillings to crunchy ones like butter-brickel or crisps. My special faves are Swiss chocolate with hazelnuts- either milk or dark and See's truffles.

4. ASchwartz profile image72
    ASchwartzposted 5 years ago

My tastes have changed as I've gotten older. When I was a girl I very much preferred milk chocolate, but not I like a good quality dark chocolate.

5. Becky Katz profile image84
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I love milk chocolate. I really love it when it has english toffee in it. I also love it with nuts, raisins and fruit chunks in it.

6. Jools99 profile image89
    Jools99posted 5 years ago

The one in your photo - Cadbury's and I love it all but prefer the 'unadulterated' kind - just Cadbury's Milk Chocolate - I especially love Cadbury's Flake.

7. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Dark chocolate. It is rich, healthy, and entirely sinfull.

8. clairemy profile image77
    clairemyposted 5 years ago

I do not have a favorite but my daughters is a brand of Swiss milk chocolate which has fondant in it.

9. christin53 profile image82
    christin53posted 5 years ago

I love all chocolate but try and stick to the dark stuff as it's healthier. If I start on the milk chocolate I can't stop after a couple of pieces I have to devour the whole bar which is not good for the waistline.

10. profile image0
    Gusserposted 5 years ago

Hersheys, the great American chocolate bar. Both Dark and Milk. My waistline is a joke anyway.

11. rdown profile image75
    rdownposted 5 years ago

I love milk chocolate with fruit and nuts in it.

12. Beata Stasak profile image82
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

I love fine dark chocolate 70% from the fine-flavoured cocoa beans of the El Cuador Plantation in South America, but now prefer 'Fairtrade' organic version. The cocoa solids are a combination of cocoa mass (for the complex fruity notes) and cocoa butter (to melt beautifully and cleanly in mouth, revealing bittersweet chocolate aromas).

More than taste, I love to read and write about chocolate:

http://beatastasak.hubpages.com/hub/The … nne-Harris

13. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I love dark chocolate, especially Lindt 70% or Scharffen Berger Bittersweet 70%. Both are slightly bitter and smooth, melt quickly on the tongue and are never chalky.

14. ishwaryaa22 profile image90
    ishwaryaa22posted 5 years ago

Though I am a chocolate fan and like many forms of chocolate, I love milk chocolate the most. I love milk chocolate for their sweet and yummy taste! My favorite milk chocolate brands are Cadbury and Lindt! Delicious!

15. profile image0
    oceansiderposted 5 years ago

Well, my very favorite kind of chocolate is milk chocolate with almonds, but since it isn't as good for me as dark chocolate, I have tried the Hershey's dark chocolate bar, and it's not bad, but it still doesn't compare to the milk chocolate!

working