jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you eat leftovers?

1. Lyrickkw profile image70
    Lyrickkwposted 5 years ago

Do you eat leftovers?

In a past discussion several people were asked whether they eat leftovers or not. Several people stated that they do not like to eat leftovers and some said yes. Which one are you and why?

2. lawrence2012 profile image55
    lawrence2012posted 5 years ago

It really depends on the leftover.  I love to eat leftover pizza straight out of the refrigerator, I actually prefer it to the hot out of the box pizza.  I don't like to eat leftover vegetables as they tend to get soggy and gross after a day or so in the fridge.  I also won't eat somebody else leftover's, because that's kind of unappetizing, something turns me off about second hand food.

3. AmyEliza profile image61
    AmyElizaposted 5 years ago

I prefer left over pasta than freshly cooked pasta. I don't know why but I think it tastes so much better. I prefer pizza that has been sitting out for about 30 minutes, but once it sits around in a fridge overnight it gets too soggy for my liking. Anything else never tastes as good as leftovers

4. bearnmom profile image65
    bearnmomposted 5 years ago

I eat leftovers.  When I make pasta I make enough to have leftovers and the same with chili, stuffed cabbage and stuffed peppers.  When I make a roast, I make a family size pot pie with the leftovers.  Nothing goes unused in this household.

5. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

It is very difficult to cook meals "for one"..... so, when I DO prepare something for myself - for a meal - it usually has "leftovers"......   When that happens, those leftovers become a meal the next, or some not-too-distant-in-the-future time.....

There's little that goes to waste around here... EXCEPT when it has pink mold (salmonella!) on it!!!!....

P.S.  Green mold is still OK.....

6. eatforcheaper profile image60
    eatforcheaperposted 5 years ago

I eat left overs for sure. I also freeze a lot of food as well.