jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do your Food and Cooking articles attract enough traffic?

1. Tricia1000 profile image73
    Tricia1000posted 5 years ago

Do your Food and Cooking articles attract enough traffic?

I noticed that HubPages has a cookbook contest and never thought of writing Food and Cooking articles before.

2. Leroyworld profile image60
    Leroyworldposted 5 years ago

Not a spectacular amount of traffic, but once they became established, 6 months for me,  some of my recipe hubs have steady traffic from google.

3. rebeccamealey profile image85
    rebeccamealeyposted 5 years ago

Yes! proportionally speaking, they do fairly well.

4. 4FoodSafety profile image73
    4FoodSafetyposted 5 years ago

While I don't write recipes except for the palate cleanser recipe, my food safety articles have been very well received.

I enjoy writing these articles and providing the latest technology innovations and new safety procedures for food preparation.

Food poisoning is a critical topic and food illness is an item that can be prevented.

5. rmcrayne profile image96
    rmcrayneposted 5 years ago

Many of my most viewed hubs are food or recipe hubs.  Many of them were written for the June 2010 food and recipe hubs contest. The vegan/vegetarian hubs however do not do well with traffic.

6. articlesocean profile image60
    articlesoceanposted 5 years ago

I don't write any recipes but i think articles on Food and cooking must get a lot of traffic because food is everyone's favorite and they love to try new things to eat. However as Hubpage is such an awesome website it must get a huge number of traffic from all over the world. Good question !

7. Gloshei profile image60
    Glosheiposted 5 years ago

Some do and some don't it depends what is popular at the time. I like doing hubs on food as that is what I do most of, but do try and have a different hub now and again.