jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Which is the best breakfast meal?

1. wishforall profile image39
    wishforallposted 5 years ago

Which is the best breakfast meal?

2. chuckd7138 profile image79
    chuckd7138posted 5 years ago

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day, and the one which is the largest for me. To me, the best breakfast would consist of this list:
    1. Eggs - country-scrambled   2. Bacon             3. Sausage links
    4. Sausage patties                  5. Ham                6. Sausage gravy
    7. Chipped beef gravy             8. Hash browns  9. Corned beef hash
    10. Short stack of pancakes   11. Grits             12. French toast
    13. English muffin                   14. Toast           15. Biscuit
    16. Bagel                                 17. Coffee         18. Apple juice
    19. Orange juice                      20. Milk             21. Plenty of hot sauce
    And believe it or not, I have actually eaten a breakfast this large and then some. I would go for a 2-3 mile walk afterwards, and then, I would read and/or write until dinner time.

3. nochance profile image94
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

It is best to eat something starchy in the morning because your body has burned all the sugar it had stored from dinner while you were sleeping. So you should eat cereal, toast, or potatoes for breakfast. A protein such as eggs, sausage, or bacon will help fuel you until lunch. Fruit is also a good idea too.

4. moonfairy profile image79
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I have two favorites that I eat for breakfast. An omelet with fresh spinach, ham, swiss cheese, mushrooms and roasted red peppers.....love it. But I also love blt's for breakfast!

1. chuckd7138 profile image79
      chuckd7138posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Everything but the mushrooms, and we're enjoying the same omelet.

5. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

For summertime, I love Authentic Swiss Muesli with Fresh Fruit or a Quick and Easy Breakfast Panini. The "Sweet Paree" is my favorite, with country ham, thinly sliced pear and brie cheese.

working