jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Do you drink bottled water or tap water??

1. Alina R profile image61
    Alina Rposted 5 years ago

Do you drink bottled water or tap water??

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7187344_f260.jpg

2. Richard Perazzo profile image77
    Richard Perazzoposted 5 years ago

I try to drink tap water filtered through a Brita more than bottled water. It's healthier that way, without having to worry about chemicals leaching into the water. Every once and a while I'll have to drink bottled water when I go to class or work, but I try to keep it at a minimum.

1. Alina R profile image61
      Alina Rposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I used to drink a lot of bottled water, however after some research, my city actually has better tap water than what I buy in bottles.  I got a reverse osmosis system to filter my tap water, and try to stay way from bottled water.

3. Tommyknocker profile image67
    Tommyknockerposted 5 years ago

Tank water from our own tank.

Nothing tastes better.
    Town water tastes awful with the stuff they put in it to 'purify' it.

4. flim profile image72
    flimposted 5 years ago

I guess depending on where you are.

If you are in Singapore, their tap water is approved by health authority for drinking straight out of the tap. As a practice, we usually boil them before drinking at home. Back in university, we can't be bothered with boiling the water, and we just drink it straight out of the tap.

In Hong Kong, we have a water filter and hence, drink water straight from the water filter without boiling.

I suppose if you are in country with less proper water sanitation, it would be better to buy bottled water.

For myself, when travelling, I will buy bottled water because you really don't want to have issue with the water which can spoil your vacation plan.

5. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Two years ago, my answer would have been tap. However, after drinking the water at my partner's home and having two cats who will lick any cup of water sitting around, I only drink filtered water. And you can easily taste the difference.

working