jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

What Is The Most Likeable Vegetable?

1. CrazedNovelist profile image85
    CrazedNovelistposted 4 years ago

What Is The Most Likeable Vegetable?

I feel like Green Beans are easy for people to like as far as vegetables go. I've heard otherwise... what do you think?

2. TNT Husky profile image71
    TNT Huskyposted 4 years ago

I'd like to say potatoes. they make fries, chips, and are seen as a form of side dish in almost every restaurant. and they can be found in so many other dishes. It could be pretty easily speculated that potatoes are one of the most likeable vegetables.

3. CroftRoan profile image82
    CroftRoanposted 4 years ago

I like green beans just fine. They're a very fun food when you're young. But my favorite is the potato. I always thought they were the most likeable of foods, especially when it came to roots. Plus they are very flexible in how you use them. You can chop them, mash them, peel, bake, boil, fry.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

I like al vegetables but I would say the most likable might be a raw carrot. Most everyone loves raw carrots.

5. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

i go for cabbage. A versatile vegetable that you can cook, stew, stir fry, burgers, salad, soup.

6. Ayelet profile image60
    Ayeletposted 4 years ago

I would say cucumbers are the most likeable vegetable. You can use it for dips (or in dips), in salads, in sandwiches, etc.

7. Amy Becherer profile image73
    Amy Bechererposted 4 years ago

Since all vegetables are low in sugar and fat as compared to the other food groups, and all have nutritional value, and beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I'd say the most likeable vegetable is the one of each individual's personal preference.

Today, I'd have to say my favorite nutritional delicacy is hubpages, because I just saw here that my score is 100% for the first time ever, but that qualifies as dessert!!!

8. cheeluarv profile image84
    cheeluarvposted 4 years ago

For me its mushroom.By taste,by nutritional value.It is easy to cook,and can be added with any other vegetable.

1. CrazedNovelist profile image85
      CrazedNovelistposted 4 years agoin reply to this

smile

working