jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Who is a better cook- you or your spouse?

1. KevinC9998 profile image79
    KevinC9998posted 4 years ago

Who is a better cook- you or your spouse?

Do both of you know who it is and acknowledge it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8243318_f260.jpg

2. Thief12 profile image90
    Thief12posted 4 years ago

HA! Easily my wife. That's the reason I married her :-D She handles the cooking, and I do the dishes.

KevinC9998posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I have the same routine here!  Thanks for stopping by!

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

My husband, and we both know it. There's a reason why he's a stay-at-home dad. Simply put, I couldn't do the job. I am horrible at cleaning, gardening, doing laundry, having patience, etc. He excels at all of those. While I can cook a bit, he is the head chef at our home.

1. dghbrh profile image76
      dghbrhposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I follow you here. I cant cook and I simply don enjoy cooking. And my hubby simply loves cooking.

2. lburmaster profile image83
      lburmasterposted 4 years agoin reply to this

We're lucky to have such generous men who can do the dirty work for us!

4. jaydawg808 profile image87
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

This is easy. Neither myself or my wife is a better cook.

5. profile image0
    richard alburoposted 4 years ago

Me but many of my favorite foods my wife can cook better than me.

6. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

Me!  Unless it's chicken and rice, he does really nicely with chicken and rice. Otherwise the only cooking my love does is, well he doesn't. He opens snickers bars and drinks coke.

7. anusha15 profile image88
    anusha15posted 4 years ago

My husband doesn't cook too often, but when he does, it's awesome. He is working, and currently I'm not, but he generally helps me with the veggies. Weekends are those blissful days when he cooks - "pohe" (An Indian Breakfast) is his speciality. As a result, that's one of the recipes I've never cared to bother about.

So here is an out of the box answer, he is potentially a better cook. I hope he reads this and starts cooking more often big_smile

1. anusha15 profile image88
      anusha15posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Kevin smile Loved this question of yours. My husband did read my answer (I made sure he did) but he hasn't started to learn new recipes yet. I'm still enjoying "Pohe" on weekends smile

8. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

My wife is the better cook, but I know enough to get by when I have to. When my wife was in the hospital for a couple of days for a minor procedure, she figured I'd be taking the kids out to McDonald's for every meal... she was pleased to hear that we stayed home and I actually cooked for us the entire time.

KevinC9998posted 4 years agoin reply to this

You are a better man than I!

working