jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is your favorite fall recipe?

1. abetterwaytolive profile image79
    abetterwaytoliveposted 4 years ago

What is your favorite fall recipe?

It can be anything. An entrée, dessert, breakfast, lunch, dinner, drink, etc.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

My wife makes a totally bad-ass pumpkin bread with chocolate chips and walnuts.

3. CraftytotheCore profile image81
    CraftytotheCoreposted 4 years ago

I love apple crisp.  That's probably what comes to my mind when I think of a favorite recipe for fall.

4. DDE profile image25
    DDEposted 4 years ago

Peach liquor for the fall evenings a superb drink and is so easy to make, all you need is twenty peeled and cored ripe  sweet pears, cut in four pieces, boil the brandy or vodka with sugar to your required taste, once cooled off and the sugar is dissolved add the pears to the  three liter jar, then you can add  One tablespoon vanilla essence. Three cloves,  some dry aniseed optional, keep in a dark place and every  three days mix the ingredients in the bottle you can keep in the dark place for four weeks or more and then decanter into glass bottles for your own use.

5. Claudia Tello profile image77
    Claudia Telloposted 4 years ago

From Hubpages I love GoodLady´s pumpkin cake (delicious!!!!) and the sweet potato and thyme rustic bread I published. Both recipes really do scream FALL.