jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's Your Favorite Fall Food? Apples or Pumpkin?

1. BWD316 profile image85
    BWD316posted 3 years ago

What's Your Favorite Fall Food? Apples or Pumpkin?

With summer fading and fall harvest starting up. Which fall food is your favorite? The delicious apple or the savory pumpkin!

2. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 3 years ago

I really like a good pumpkin pie! It is getting harder and harder to find an already made pumpkin pie because usually the crust is not that great and I don't know how to make a good pumpkin pie totally from scratch.

3. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

Funny enough, I like both. We have an apple tree which we inherited from the previous owner of our home and it got lots of fruits this year. I love apple pies with custard or apple crumbles. I like pumpkins as well. My parents used to grow them and we eat a lot when I was a child. Even now I buy them from superstores and used them with roast dinners. Have you tried roasted pumpkins? It is delicious.

4. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 3 years ago

Give me homemade pumpkin pie and I'll be happy. That's my favorite of the two, but I also enjoy a nice cup of hot, fresh apple cider.

5. indanila profile image82
    indanilaposted 3 years ago

I love anything pumpkin!!!  I absolutely adore pumpkin spice lattes, although I am sure they are totally full of artificial flavoring.  So pumpkin is my vote!

6. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 3 years ago

As much as I like apples, pumpkin is the fall flavor for me. I guess it is because apples and apple goodies are available practically all year long while pumpkin yummies are not.

working