jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Have you tried the new cheesy garlic bread flavored potato chips yet?

1. TheHoleStory profile image78
    TheHoleStoryposted 4 years ago

Have you tried the new cheesy garlic bread flavored potato chips yet?

It's really a very interesting tasting combination.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Yup, I thought they were pretty tasty. My wife didnt like them at all, though. Good, more for me! Haha

3. IDONO profile image82
    IDONOposted 4 years ago

Yes. They are very unique and very good. I hear they are moving exceptionally well in Colorado and Washington.

4. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 4 years ago

Nope never heard of them and they sound like a real diet buster - but I bet they are good though :-)

5. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

These aren't very new at all....been in the stores for awhile.  I don't think these are good at all.

6. ilikegames profile image80
    ilikegamesposted 4 years ago

Just last week I saw them and decided to grab some since I LOVE my garlic bread and I was very impressed with the taste.

7. WiccanSage profile image96
    WiccanSageposted 4 years ago

OMG never heard of them. I try to stay away from those kinds of snacks so I tend to ignore commercials & stuff.

I have to give these a try though, they look amazing.

8. Dreamhowl profile image97
    Dreamhowlposted 4 years ago

Those exist? I love garlic bread so much, I'm afraid I would eat the whole bag by myself.

1. TheHoleStory profile image78
      TheHoleStoryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I actually did eat the entire bag by myself.

9. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

No I have not tried these since it is the first I have heard of them, I only get to the market once per month, but they do sound interesting. It depends on the ingredients though since I am allergic to certain ones. I do like most foods with spices such as garlic. For instance, I will be trying a different cracker with rosemary.

10. teaches12345 profile image94
    teaches12345posted 4 years ago

No, I haven't.  This is the first I have heard of them, but I think my hubby would probably like them very much.  I prefer the salt and vinegar taste that Lay's makes.  I see it has a blue ribbon on the bag, must be a good flavor for them.

11. profile image0
    Kristyn05posted 3 years ago

This is my new addiction! I could sit and eat these for hours! Its garlic bread in a bag on the go, lol! I really hope they don't ever get rid of them!