jump to last post 1-16 of 16 discussions (17 posts)

Does anyone else find the thought of garlic flavored Coca-Cola gross & disgustin

1. TheHoleStory profile image80
    TheHoleStoryposted 3 years ago

Does anyone else find the thought of garlic flavored Coca-Cola gross & disgusting?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9224262_f260.jpg

2. esmonaco profile image77
    esmonacoposted 3 years ago

I do love garlic mostly to cook with. I don't think I would like a garlic flavored soft drink.

1. lisavollrath profile image97
      lisavollrathposted 3 years agoin reply to this

That's what I was thinking. It might make the base for an interesting marinade.

3. DzyMsLizzy profile image97
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 years ago

Yuck!! You betcha!!  I love garlic--but not in my soft drinks or desserts.  That is beyond disgusting. 
    My daughter and I once attended the Gilroy Garlic Festival
    (http://gilroygarlicfestival.com/), about an hour south of where we live in California, and one booth was selling garlic ice cream, if you please!!
    NO, thank you!! We declined to try it; stomach-turning just to imagine.  There are some combinations that just do not belong together!

4. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I was going to say "Definitely, what made you think of that?" Instead, I see by the photo that they seem to have come out with it. I am glad that I do not drink Coke. For their sales to do well, there will have to be a lot of crazy people!
    I love garlic on sandwiches, salads and in cooking, but in soda - yuck!!

5. notsuperstitious1 profile image77
    notsuperstitious1posted 3 years ago

I love my Coca-Cola, but this is just ridiculous, You would think they would learn from other companies who tried stupid things, like when a company tried selling green ketchup, which was finally taken off the shelves

6. profile image0
    julieannbradyposted 3 years ago

That seriously can't be for real? Maybe vampires were drinking the Coke? I think garlic is intended for savory foods and drinks - not sweet stuff. I definitely wouldn't drink it ... but then I don't drink Coke per se. I prefer their Minute Maid Diet Lemonade or the ginger ale.

7. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

That's got to be a gag photo. If Coca Cola were to actually release this, it would quickly become one of the all time Great Product Failures.

8. Loretta L profile image76
    Loretta Lposted 3 years ago

Ewwwwwww!  That sounds simply horrid.

9. ladybluewriter profile image62
    ladybluewriterposted 3 years ago

As many drinks in Atlanta as I tried at the World of Coke...this is simply not one that I would want to try.

10. profile image0
    bibliotekposted 3 years ago

Yes, absolutely, the very thought is revolting...unless there are some vampires around.  Maybe this product was designed for sale in Transylvania.

11. bwhite062007 profile image86
    bwhite062007posted 3 years ago

I love garlic. I love coca cola. Together...not so much. Yuck!

12. shara63 profile image67
    shara63posted 3 years ago

never, not in my soft drink....but i think it will be of some use in our kitchens..in case there is no garlic in stock, Coca Cola garlic can be used as the substitute...haha!

13. profile image0
    MasterDripperposted 3 years ago

yeah - I do not think this will be in my house anytime soon

14. Ann1Az2 profile image68
    Ann1Az2posted 3 years ago

I find the taste of Coca-Cola itself disgusting! lol

15. Eric Calderwood profile image82
    Eric Calderwoodposted 3 years ago

Well, I like the design on the can anyway. If it were real I'd probably try it once just for fun.

16. Bubblegum Jones profile image59
    Bubblegum Jonesposted 3 years ago

It might be interesting to try just one little sip of this drink.

working