jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Why does food taste better when it's prepared by mom?

1. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 3 years ago

Why does food taste better when it's prepared by mom?

2. Daniella Lopez profile image94
    Daniella Lopezposted 3 years ago

Because Mom makes her food with love, of course! Seriously, positive energy goes a pretty long way. smile

3. Venkatachari M profile image53
    Venkatachari Mposted 3 years ago

Hey, It is very simple. It is because she mixes her love in the foodstuffs. She cooks everything keeping in mind the tastes and likes of her children as well as their health. That is why mom's food is the best food of all.

4. Hendrika profile image83
    Hendrikaposted 3 years ago

It is because it is the taste of the food you grew up with and it will always be the food you enjoy the most. Moms food cannot be beaten never mind what other people cook.

5. Stephanie Henkel profile image96
    Stephanie Henkelposted 3 years ago

Well, for one thing, Mom was a great cook! But, as others have said, love was a secret ingredient in Mom's cooking. Mom's cooking has a history. When we eat her chicken soup or apple pie, our enjoyment is enhanced by memories of all the other times we've enjoyed these same dishes prepared by Mom. As a child, I was convinced that only my mother could make a really good sandwich because she cut it a certain way for me.

1. Venkatachari M profile image53
      Venkatachari Mposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It may not be necessary to be a good cook. But a good, loving mom. She knows your tastes and likes and puts in all that to satisfy and please you.

working