jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What are your best EASY meatless recipes?

1. ForLoveofCupcakes profile image85
    ForLoveofCupcakesposted 3 years ago

What are your best EASY meatless recipes?

I've got mac n cheese, tomato / alfredo sauce pasta, & grilled cheese; what else is there?  Oh and I don't like fish!  Thanks!  smile

2. erorantes profile image52
    erorantesposted 3 years ago

You can make any flour tortilla wrap.  You can stuff it with anything that your family like. You can use vegetables. Cooked vegetables are delicious. Salad wraps are good too. Mexican rice are delicious too. You need to google on the recepy site, and you will find so many recipes of many different foods. Soups are good too. Potato soups are easy. You need to flavor it with sabor. Sabor is like cubes. Egg soup is easy too. Good luck with the food.

3. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 3 years ago

I make veggie sausages every so often out of rolled oats, grated cheese, shallot or onion and garlic, herbs, mixed with egg yolk, covered in egg white and fried in olive oil. I have a hub about this recipe. They taste nice, don't take that long to cook and can be eaten hot or left to cool. Dips, sauces, pasta dishes are good accompanying.

4. liesl5858 profile image85
    liesl5858posted 3 years ago

I like vegetable spring rolls. By combining all the vegetables that I really like. A combination of beans, onions, carrots, peas, mongo sprouts, and any vegetables that you really like. Just wrap them in wrapping paper you buy from Oriental Stores and fry them. These are very tasty. The good thing about vegetable spring rolls is you can mix and match your favourite ingredients.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 3 years ago

i love the best is fried potato stir fry with slices of carrots and mushrooms, mix with fish sauce., Must post this hub soon.

6. Rochelle Frank profile image96
    Rochelle Frankposted 3 years ago

I just  wrote a hub about Italian style beef and potatoes, BUT it could even go beefless. The sauce has lots of vegetables and flavor.

7. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

Well, I had this for lunch the other day but it can also be made into a dinner.  I heated up some leftover rice and then added stir fried vegetables and added some butter to it.  You can also add the sauce packet that came with the vegetables instead of the butter, but I like butter.  It was delicious!

8. M. T. Dremer profile image96
    M. T. Dremerposted 3 years ago

Baked potato with baked beans as a topping, is one of my favorites. My wife and I also like to do a pseudo-salad that uses spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, black beans and tortilla chips. By adding some taco seasoning to the black beans, and some Catalina dressing at the end, it's quite tasty.

9. profile image52
    mackie88posted 3 years ago

There is a very delicious dish which is called Borshch. It is traditionally cooked with meat, but can be without it as well. You can find the recipe on http://foodjj.com website. It is a very healthy and delicious thing wink

10. Ayeshafarid profile image77
    Ayeshafaridposted 2 years ago

Try one of my vegetarian meatless recipes http://ayeshafarid.hubpages.com/hub/Red … ori-Masala