jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Would you want McDonald's to serve breakfast all day?

1. jaydawg808 profile image92
    jaydawg808posted 2 years ago

Would you want McDonald's to serve breakfast all day?

I'd surely wouldn't mind having some breakfast items for lunch and dinner.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12376463_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

Absolutely!  How many times have I said, I want a bacon egg and cheese biscuit with a hash brown...but wait--it's 10:30 and they started serving lunch!  How annoying!  Especially when it is 3 in the morning and you want to stop at McDonald's on the way home from the club, and you can't unless you get dinner.  Not that I go out to clubs anymore, but I remember back in the day wanting breakfast and not being able to have it at McDonalds.

3. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I wish they'd serve it at least until 1 or 2pm. When I'm running errands, I prefer to grab breakfast food if I didn't get a chance to eat in the morning.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image80
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

I wish they had a larger variety of breakfast items. I would like that as well sometimes I don't get a chance to go out until after they stop selling breakfast items..

5. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I actually prefer their breakfast stuff - particularly their Egg McMuffins - over their burgers.

...so while in theory I have no problem with them serving breakfast all day, it probably wouldn't be a very good thing for my waistline...

6. chuckandus6 profile image75
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

noooooooooo I think they should serve burgers at breakfast.

working