jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever eaten at In-N-Out Burger?

1. jaydawg808 profile image91
    jaydawg808posted 2 years ago

Have you ever eaten at In-N-Out Burger?

If so, what do you like/dislike about it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12810664_f260.jpg

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

Absolutely. I wear my T-Shirt proudly :-) The Fries of course are number one. Next, would be a double-double (Animal Style) with grilled onions as a choice. I like the shakes, but am diabetic. Only if I don't have fries and cheat a little. Otherwise a diet coke.

The service has always been awesome. They are very customer satisfaction orientated. The food in my view is superb with high quality standards. For instance all the handling of the beef is in house. That aren't outsourced. At each location you can watch them make potatoes into fries while standing in line.

They have a history with drag racing too going way back and inclusive of sponsoring professional and sportsman category cars. That gets two thumbs up from me. I think the owner/heiress races still today. 

Footnote: Their menu is only burgers, fries, shakes, and beverages.

Let me step back a step. I first was introduced to them back about '73. They had a stand at Irwindale (California) Raceway (Drag Racing). The lines many times went as far as the eye could see. You had to time it when the crowd was in the stands and still the line would be a little long.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

No. In N Out didn't come to where I live until about a year ago, and I've long since given up eating fast food, meat, fried foods, and soda. That pretty much means there's no reason for me to ever go to one.

4. dashingscorpio profile image89
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12811535_f260.jpg

Yes! Love the "Double Double Animal Style" burger.
    The burgers and fries are always fresh and have a homemade taste to them. You don't feel like you're eating an industrial assembly line burger. It's also nice they have those "off the menu" burger options.
    I'll be making a pit stop there on my next trip to California.

5. Austinstar profile image86
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

They opened one of these near where I live last year. The lines were a mile long! So I waited for a few months and the lines diminished to practically nothing. After finally trying this franchise, I now know why the lines dried up!
    This was the most disgusting burger I have ever tried to eat! It looks and tastes like that pink mush that gets pressed together to make a "burger". The fries were typical fast food crap with no taste. I had the veggie style with no bun to avoid carbs, and I asked for "double meat". Still postage size!
    Give me a Whataburger anyday! Or even a Sonic burger!

working