jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Where did you get the best hamburger you have ever eaten?

1. Lady MJ profile image76
    Lady MJposted 6 years ago

Where did you get the best hamburger you have ever eaten?

2. Lady In NC profile image37
    Lady In NCposted 6 years ago

The best I have eaten is a little classic place called Lil Smokey's ..A dinner here in Burnsville NC

3. Torch Harrison profile image84
    Torch Harrisonposted 6 years ago

A very small restaurant in the city of Pontiac..located in a bad-looking neighborhood.  The place was named The Rocket.  The burger was called the Monster burger...a huge hamburger big enough to feed FOUR people with cheese, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and ketchup.  Yum!

4. ColibriPhoto profile image83
    ColibriPhotoposted 6 years ago

"Cheeseburger in Paradise" in Lahaina Hawaii

5. moorebored profile image71
    mooreboredposted 6 years ago

The best I've ever eaten is from a little restaurant up by the U.P. I forgot the name of the place, but it was great!

6. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

With great  sadness, I confess, that I can not recall such a simple pleasure..............

7. DaveysRecipeRead profile image60
    DaveysRecipeReadposted 6 years ago

I made it myself at home with Beef Tartare, sizzled in a good amount of self made garlic olive oil. I know, olive oil has a low burning point, but meat fried in it tastes better.

I topped it with a slice of swiss cheese (melted, of course). The beef rested on an bed of mushrooms which were also fried in a small amount of garlic oil and "spruced up" with a dash of good soy sauce. This burger was complete with the obligatory layers of thinly sliced raw shallots and lettuce.

All of that between a toasted bun. This super-burger was accompanied by self-made English chips, not fries, because they retain more of the flavor of the potato than fries do and are both crunchy and soft to boot. Yummy!

8. Matt in Jax profile image70
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

Five Guys is the best consistent one, but there is a restaurant in Indiana. I wanna say in Muncie or Albany that is called Richard's, there's is a treat.

9. kafsoa profile image71
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

The best hamburger I've ever eaten was from granny's kitchen wink

10. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

Hodad's in Ocean Beach, CA. yum doesn't begin to cover it.