Older gen drink because they like it, younger gen drink to get drunk, ur thought

1. profile image61
    peter565posted 20 months ago

Older gen drink because they like it, younger gen drink to get drunk, ur thought?

Statistic show, alcohol drinking habit change greatly between Gen B, Gen X and Gen Y. For Gen B is about taste of certain brand, usually prefer high class wine, so also a highly cultured drinking habit, this start to change by Gen X. By Gen Y, people don't drink because they like the taste of certain brand alcohol or class, people of this gen, generally drink to get drunk, a substitution to harmful drug, so for a while after work, they can forget about work place or financial problem and stress, usually prefer cheap beers, while alone or at parties (From this gen myself, I can totally relate)

2. Alessio Ganci profile image64
    Alessio Ganciposted 20 months ago

That's true, in fact I heard many people who says "I don't like vodka, so I need to mix it with other beverages because it's disgusting", so they drink it only to get drunk. Especially, to get drunk because they believe it makes them more lively when dancing at the disco.

3. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 20 months ago

I think this might be true in some cases, but I also know a lot of Snake People that are beer connoisseurs - more young people know the difference between IPAs and stouts and the brewing process behind each one.

working