Meccans were the aggressors; Muhammad had to defend himself

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (32 posts)
  1. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

And it was very rational and it corresponds with the present day civil standards:

•    Meccans attack peaceful Muhammad near Medina- “Battle of Badr”
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/45431

•    Meccans attack peaceful Muhammad at Medina- “Battle of Uhud”
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/44947
    •    Meccans attack Muhammad at Medina- “Battle of Trench”
    •    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/43801

•    How many Meccans got killed in battles while on war with Muhammad?
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/43398?p … ost1013729

Muhammad finally entered Mecca and not a soul was killed.

1. skipper112 profile image60
      skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

guess you are BLIND to HISTORY, NEWS FLASH..............

Mecans say Mohammed is 'FALSE PROPHERT...................
      Mohammed attacks Mecans.........
      Mohammed forces Coran on Meccans by war.......... simple message........ convert to Islam or die...................
      Mohammed was the agreesor, but no worry for you now paar as you are no longer accepted by Islam

2. Abhaque Supanjang profile image73
      Abhaque Supanjangposted 12 years agoin reply to this

ASH-HADU ALLA ILAA HA ILLALLAAHU, WA ASH-HADU ANNA MUHAMMADARRASULULLAH......................!
      Some things that you have taken as the link what you have said are true, paarsurrey... and the ones who have deseases in their heart seeing Muslims will get burnt seeing that. Then try to reverse the reality. They know nothing about Islam, but stupidly act to know Islam better than the Islamic people. Muslims know who they are better than the cofeeroon. I suggest you paarsurrey to use Makkah instead of Mecca for Makkatulmukarromah for Mecca's meaning is negative in English for the most  holy city for Islamic people.

2. Beelzedad profile image59
    Beelzedadposted 13 years ago

History books don't seem to phase you one bit. smile

3. profile image51

When attacked all civilised nations even in the present times defend themselves. Don't they ?

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You've never read a history book, have you?

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
        dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

He apparently has not read the Koran either!

He keeps re-shaping Muhammad over and over to explain away every negitive thing, and errase any posibility of what happened.

Talk about accuracy...not in this forum  smile

1. profile image51
          paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

How could you say that? I have read Quran and I read it daily. If you have read it; then please tell me where I made any mistake.

2. Abhaque Supanjang profile image73
          Abhaque Supanjangposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If you read Al-Qu'an, dutcman1951, I'm sure you will decide to be a Muslim. But you didn't.

2. skipper112 profile image60

boy in your last days as a Muslim you still lie and defend a false prophet, did not do you much good paar as you have admitted that .... you knew Jesus will resurrect ............ after Jesus died on the cross..............I thank you paar as I read your words with my own eye were you said you knew Jesus will resurrect  and as you know to resurrect first you must die thanking you for beliving in Jesus............ BUT I WARN YOU DO NOT SAY YOU DID NOT SAY THIS BECAUSE I HAVE IT IN BLACK AND WHITE AND CAN SHOW THE WORLD YOU SAID THIS

4. profile image51

I dod read them; but the accuracy of the history depends on the accuracy of the sources. If the sources are faulty the history would be also.

5. profile image51

Muhammad finally entered Mecca and not a soul was killed.

1. libby101a profile image62
      libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That is not true! Muhammad's followers did NOT want to go to battle with the Meccan people but Muhammad told them that Allah wanted them to! Some of his followers had family members there...and they battled and many were killed! Muhammad was not peaceful at all! They did not believe he was a true prophet because true prophets of God performed miracles... such as moses who could perform many miracles! They also didn't believe he was a true prophet because when prophets are called by God... God always visited them himself.... such as Moses and the burning bush! He never sent an angel to all a prophet! And... any time an angel visited someone of course the person was scared... but the angel always calmed the person down and told them to fear not... and ensured they were not scared... Muhammad was still scared long after the visit.. his wife had to calm him down!!! The Meccan's knew he was not a true prophet because of all these things and much more! But "peaceful" Muhammad wanted to force his new Qu'ran on everyone! That is not peaceful!

Paarsurrey. No offense but you do need to pull out a few history books and start reading more than just the Qu'ran and books/articles from it's supporters!

As a matter of fact Muhammad married a six year old girl...then had sex with her at 9 years old! That is a true prophet now! And he thought of himself much better than his people because he allowed himself to have 14 wives when his people could only have up to 4.

1. profile image51

Not a single person was killed when Muhammad entered Mecca.

Conquest of Mecca

Casualties and losses
        0    0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_Mecca

paarsurrey please study your history!!! That is incorrect!!!

He ordered people at the take over! Some were spared but he did order that people be killed!  Explain this?

1. profile image51

Quran does not mention and Quran is the only true source of events relating Muhammad's life; in Muhammad's time.

He forgave them and set up a good administration for the city; and returned to Medina, in my opinion.

It's History Paarsurrey... a well known fact! Try looking at a history book once in a while instead of the Qu'ran which is biased to "Muhammad"! Sure he is going to put he was peaceful and make himself look good.. he was a false prophet!

Seriously.... he lived off stealing from others! When he took over a village he also killed the men and took the women and they raped the women!!!

He was kicked out of Mecca for being a false prophet! Him and his few followers left and began raiding carivans and villages... Mecca knew he was a false prophet trying to merge the Sun God into his religion... they ran him out of Mecca! Away from Mecca(where he was known to be false) he was able to convince people to join him and raise an army while raiding villages and carivans!!! A thief! After raising an army he went back to Mecca with war! He forced his religion upon them!

If Muhammad wanted a womean he simply changed the laws so he could have the woman! In other words, Allah gave a special law making Muhammad above the law so Muhammad could marry his first cousins and anyone else he wanted regardless of the existing law for all other Muslims. Pretty convenient that the prophet can announce that Allah said the prophet can do anything he wants when he wants. This would be the equivalent of Moses making a set of laws for himself and a second set for everyone else. This is another major difference between Allah and the God of the Bible. With the God of the Bible, Moses was not permitted to enter into the promised land with everyone else because he disobeyed God once. With Allah, Muhammad got to do as he pleased by simply writing a new law. He was NOT a true prophet!

Anytime Muhammad wanted something or wanted someone to do something...he simply wrote it in the Qu'ran as an order from Allah! How convenient! Even if the order was against the laws... he simply changed that law!

Stay away from non-Muslims. They are all liars. [Koran 9:107]

Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)

O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [Koran, al-Ma'idah 5:51.11]

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)

Muhammad's main agenda was War for profit! He promised his troops 72 virgins, he promised them no pain in death once the first drop of blood is shed, he promised them if they go to war their sins are forgiven no matter what they've done!

Some of the men worried that they could not have sex with being surrounded by that many women... and they were told Allah would give them the virility of 100 men!

Muhammad could not read or write.. and when you read the Qu'ran you will notice that most of the stores that are in the bible that it also listed in the Qu'ran are not the same as in the bible.. he could NOT read or write... these were stories he heard from hearsay! It's predictable that the Qu'ran is not going to match up with the bible but there would be some truths mixed with things he heard...which may or may not be true! Since Muhammad could not read or write most of the Qu'ran was either memorized with many, many men or written and translated by someone else... because the man could not write anyting himself!

I can quote more form the qu'ran if you like! It gets revolting though! Muhammad spends a lot of time rewriting things to satisfy his sexual desires and cravings or his war hungry appetite! It amazes me that anyone actually buys into this false prophet!

If you look no where but in the Qu'ran you will see Muhammad changes the laws for his own selfish wants and desires!

1. marty1968 profile image60
                  marty1968posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sounds to me like Muhammad made Hilter a saint and we all know how evil Hitler was if we have READ OUR HISTORY BOOKS

2. profile image51

Please quote the text of the verse of the Quran with the context of some verses preceding and some following; then prove your assertion.

2. jreuter profile image80
          jreuterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Mohammed's raiding of Meccan caravans after a so-called peace treaty with Medina didn't help much either I'm sure.  How can anyone read a scrap of history and still defend this man?

I suppose there are great excuses for him ordering assassinations, having eyes poked out and executing 600 jews too, eh?

1. profile image51

Please quote from Quran- the only true source of events relating Muhammad's life; in Muhammad's time.

1. Rishy Rich profile image73
              Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Quran was told by Muhammad, hence prone to biasness.

and you quote from the Quran too paar and  answer questions also

6. profile image51

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

When cornered by facts and reality, wash, rinse and then repeat over and over again. smile

I agree Beelzedad paar hopes that if he washes and rinses we will foget our question, but it's no use as paar will never answer a question, every question you ask paar is in the wash.

I'll try again .. Paar if the Quran states you can ONLY have 1 to 4 Wives, how can Mohammed have OVER 12 WIVES, ANSWER ME PLEASE PAAR?????????

and get your facts right Mohammed attacked the Meccans ( NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND) MOHAMMED WAS THE SOLE AGGRESSOR PERIOD!!!!!!

7. profile image51

[2:191] And fight in the cause of Allah against those who fight against you, but do not transgress. Surely, Allah loves not the transgressors.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=190

NO ANSWER PAAR How can Mohammed have over 14 wives and the Quran says 1 to 4 WIVES ONLY????

Mohammed atacked the Meccans PAAR not the other way around!!!!

You are scared to answer questions arn't you paar?

you do not have faith, so you just pick Quotes from Bible or Quran, because you can't answer anybodys QUESTIONS, CAN YOU PAAR??????

NO ANSWER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH QUESTION GUESS YOU CAN'T ANSWER ANYTHING CAN YOU PAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. skipper112 profile image60
    skipper112posted 13 years ago

paar you cannot be BELIVED untill you put your FAITH oppen to QUESTIONS, you MUST ANSWER QUESTIONS!!! if you belive in what you say?????
    ARE YOU A TRUE BELIVER CAN YOU ANSWER ANYBODYS QUESTIONS, or do you HIDE FROM THE TRUTH!!!!
    WHICH IS IT PAAR???

is this why you cannot quote true answers from the QURAN, you do not know the QURAN, is it a FACT you do not even KNOW A SIMPLE ANSWER PAAR????

POST CLOSED BECAUSE OF LIES FROM PAAR!!!!!!!

9. TMMason profile image61
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

Muslims believed that Mecca is Paran. They believed that since Ishmael lived in Paran, (Genesis 21:21), and Ishmael is the ancestor of Arabs, Paran is Mecca.

Excerpt: Muslim Academic Questions Muhammad's Existence.

Below are translated excerpts from an article in German entitled, "Islamic Theology Without the Historic Muhammad -- Comments on the Challenges of the Historical-Critical Method for Islamic Thinking," by Germany's Prof. Muhammad Kalisch, a Muslim.

Up to some time ago I was convinced that Muhammad was a historical figure. Although I always based my thinking on the assumption that the Islamic historical narrative regarding Muhammad was very unreliable, I had no doubts that at least the basic lines of his biography were historically correct.

I have now moved away from this position and will soon publish a book in which I will, among other things, comment on this question and explain my arguments in more detail. This essay is only a short summary of my most important arguments. It also deals with the question of what implications historical-critical research has for the Islamic theory and how I deal with my research results as a theologian.

With regard to the historical existence of Muhammad ... I consider my position simply as a continuation of the most recent research results. It appears so spectacular only because it has been said by a Muslim ... Most Western scientists turn down such an hypotheses out of respect for Islam or because they are afraid of the reactions of their Muslim friends or because they think it is speculative nonsense.

The word "respect" sounds wonderful but it is completely inappropriate here because one really refers to the opposite. Whoever thinks that Muslims can't deal with facts puts Muslims on the same level as small children who can't think and decide for themselves and whose illusions of Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny one doesn't want to destroy.

--WOW!!... Mohammud NOT A REAL PERSON.... Hows that for yeah PAAS? And a Muslim Scholar says it no less!!!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122633888141714211.html

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)