Not Only Is It Awesome wordscribe is Back, But HP Staff...

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (20 posts)
  1. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

have been fully exposed in an awesome hub thanks to her!!!  lol

Here's her profile

http://hubpages.com/profile/wordscribe43 

To give you an idea, check her out as of today
    8 days today
    14 hubs
    25 followers

um, like ok here's me; almost 6 months, 11 hubs, woooooohooooooooo
    Bet I get the 100 before she does  lol  lol  OK com'on that was hilarious hmm:

Oh ya,   back to wordscribe43

She is such an asset to this site, and those who know her, certainly feel the same. If you by chance,  do not know her and are new, she's worth a visit and has been here for some time.

But it gets better, so she's back like a minute and writes the greatest hub about the staff here, a must read [this meant not as negative comment, truly] [nor, I must add is any part of this hub making fun or teasing our highly respected staff, truly]

L M A O [excuse me]

Wordy, keep em coming, glad your back, one kewl chick in my book, cool  Thanks for such an great Hub~

Called The secret lives of HubPage Staff lol

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Secret-Live … ages-Staff

y'all leave a hello or welcome back.  Actually think she's jogging or something but she'll be back and I shall email her this link - IF HP HASN'T ALREADY  lol  lol  lol

Oh then follower cause I promise it just keeps getting better

[yes I am kissing her butt, I owe a small amount of cash, ans since there is no gambling on this site, I shall leave it there

OK your turn, and if you can take us down wordlane, love to hear some scoop!

1. NightEmpress profile image61
      NightEmpressposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That's not Wordscribe 41. It doesn't sound as her at all. Not in her profile ,not in her hubs.
      I recall that when I arrived at HP, bout 5 months ago, Wordscribe was partly leaving because of you.
      You're not fooling anyone....And so it seems ! He he

2. profile image0

OK Enough I know everyone waits to post after a bit, but if you miss this hub and this author your lame

Hello again smile

ha
    pee

wordy, sorry I peed in your thread, but you know how I am hmm:

3. profile image0

um, surely you missed this earlier, because I have yet to see a hubber like wordscribe not get a warm welcome, some hublove and your missing a great hub

WTF?

Is there a problem?  Please do tell

thank you

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I'm thrilled wordscribe is back. I missed her when she was gone. she's a beautiful person and an awesome writer.

1. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

so are you coincidentally thanks girl big_smile

5. wordscribe43 profile image89
    wordscribe43posted 13 years ago

Thanks so much, Kimberly and Rebekah.  I'm so glad to be back.

6. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

I've known for a while now. lol lol lol

1. profile image0

roll

7. wordscribe43 profile image89
    wordscribe43posted 13 years ago

Darn it, cagsil.  I guess my sneaky name didn't work as an alter ego.  sad

1. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why? Was it suppose to? lol lol

1. wordscribe43 profile image89
        wordscribe43posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol  I DID change the 41 to 43 though...

2. profile image0

YA CAUSE YOUR ALMOST AS OLD AS ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whaddup y'all, o such a fun night I did have,

more importantly

http://hubpages.com/u/3693643_f248.jpg

yes no maybe?  I'll try, never change things up, time I started trying

oh lmfao, now someone could think I'm self consumed or something,  These two can for sure can tell you i am not

now come back, lets play or should we just lie the rest of our lives?  Sorry can't remember name of the thread below or probably above us now lol  lol  lol

1. profile image0

um, a little self consumed maybe?

Yes I am aware I am speaking to myself hence the nickname crazy in my absence at times, ok from 3 folk, not enough, but I wait

seriously though,  I know lol

Cause truth be known

the craziest thing I ever heard
        Was calling someone crazy
        Knowing they were crazy

THAT'S CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Actually came back as I realized I forgot to include the link to a hub,

trying to think how I word scribe it though?

link;  http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Secret-Live … ages-Staff

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. profile image0

who the heck is wordscribe? and is 43 her hub score or bra size?

Best leave those between her and others, I'm not one to pry   lol  lol

Must be off to sleep, lame I am, and proud given [and feel free to hijack this  thread about me] it's my 31st birthday today

right Cagsil? or left?  never mind sounded bad but I don't roll like dat

xo

nice to meet you, I wish I had a word in my name to describe-100% worst ever sign off joke, must stop, cannot see, think a spider just bit my left upper left outer left upper left arm, oh look, it's the size of a golfball now, should I be getting concerned?

I'll see when I wake up hpefully still on october 2nd

night all

btw are the seahorses working?  yes?  no?

or this?
      http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3743318_f248.jpg

4. profile image0

PEOPLE YOU JUST MUST READ THIS HUB, I PROMISE!

5. travelespresso profile image68
      travelespressoposted 13 years ago

AWESOME!  Thanks for letting us know.

1. profile image0

Good to see you girl!  thanks smile

@nightempress?  Why would I lie?  Of course she is  back!  I feel sad you think her break was because of me, but you think as you need too, and I will be polite not to say who you are smile

please in the future could you direct these comments in an appropriate delivery, and clearly moderators would have flagged this if I was celebrating someones return and it wasnt them

thank you.

sorry wordscribe! smile

6. RedElf profile image90
      RedElfposted 13 years ago

Thanks for the thread, Kimberly, and the link to her FUN hub! Welcome back WS!

7. profile image0

cool

but don't fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)