Excellent New Revenue Sharing Site

Jump to Last Post 1-16 of 16 discussions (31 posts)
  1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

I have been out of action for a few days, so not sure if anybody has posted this? A quick search didn't bring anything, so maybe not?

Many of you may remember that I promoted Snipsly quite heavily early on, having discovered that site. It was built by a chap named Austin Hardwick.

Austin actually sold Snipsly to a private Californian company and, whilst he still has a little involvement, actually now makes no money from that site.

He has clearly sought to reinvest some of his cash in a new venture, and it is absolutely fantastic. Still a brand new site, but Snipsly gained PageRank at an incredible rate and so will this one.

It is called Best Reviewer and you simply create top 10 lists. Now, I know that Top 10 lists win traffic... I know this because I have some. It shares 100% of AdSense revenue (on the best block on the page), and.... unlike Snipsly, has a referral scheme. Which is what his last venture really missed. It also allows you to CHOOSE the size of your AdSense ads!

If you haven't joined, then I would be grateful if you could visit my profile and sign up via my referral link. Otherwise, simply remove my referral code from the link when visiting tongue

Looks like a winner to me. I guess that many already know about this, seeing as 4000 of us got an email from him. If you haven't already heard about it, or haven't signed up yet, then go and fill your boots. Austin is a great bloke with yet another great site.

Out.

EDIT: Gosh I am a fool, its not even an Austin Hardwick site!!!!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I've signed up. smile

I believe it was created by James who also runs SheToldMe.

2. thooghun profile image95
      thooghunposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I got his (signed by James from SheToldMe -- not Austin) referral email too and its golden promise of my own ads for life.

It all sounds a little rushed to me, he seems hellbent on getting this project up and running before Christmas. I like what he did with STM, but I think I'm going to wait until it shapes up a little.  So far most of the top 10's are top 3 or top 4 lists in a mad dash to get the free ads for life thing.

1. profile image0
        Whikatposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree, I have checked out some of the top 3 or 4 posted lists  and I felt many of them could have been better quality. I think everyone is just in a rush to be the first 10 or 15 to get the 100 adsense accounts and are not looking necessarily for top quality. I could be totally off, but the results will show soon enough. I did sign under you for she told me, thanks for the information Ryan smile

2. kerryg profile image84
        kerrygposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hmm, yeah, the quality of content I've looked at so far is not impressive, but the concept is definitely intriguing, so I signed up and will play around with it a bit to see the results.

3. Spacey Gracey profile image39
      Spacey Graceyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh No - I got that email and binned it because I've been so busy. Looks like that was a mistake - will go back and take another look.

4. profile image34
      nbbatt.composted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'll take a loot at this before joining. Once signing up I'll play around it

2. SiddSingh profile image61
    SiddSinghposted 13 years ago

Snipsly?

Here, I found it - another forum thread.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/55421

3. chinweike profile image60
    chinweikeposted 13 years ago

I have just joined. oping to start using it soon.

Cheers!

4. profile image0
    ryankettposted 13 years ago

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eIRZl6Cv0yo/R1baI-jyveI/AAAAAAAAAss/ADfq4MlOR1s/s400/homer_doh.gif

How embarressing, I was so focussed on getting my referral link out (literally within 2 minutes of reading email).

I have spoken to James before too, got them muddled up. Oh well, I'm sure that Austin will appreciate the compliments nonetheless.

That actually makes this MUCH less exciting. Seeing as SheToldMe became a cess pool.

Seeing as James struggled to manage SheToldMe alone, that doesn't fill me with as much confident.

Maybe, just maybe, we will see another Austin Hardwick site. I am still embarressed, cringeworthy.

I blame it on the 12 hour shifts renovating my flat lol Its all looking good though, new lights fitted to 3 rooms, all painted, almost a plush pad smile

1. thooghun profile image95
      thooghunposted 13 years agoin reply to this

here, here wink

5. ns1209 profile image63
    ns1209posted 13 years ago

I have signed up and it appears a pretty good site!  I also like the new style.

Also I have wrote a hub about Best-reviewer so check it out and it may answer some of your questions about the site.

Yes, that hub also contains my referral link!

6. mellanyb16 profile image61
    mellanyb16posted 13 years ago

It's really worth trying out this one. I have tried different revenue sharing sites before, and some of them worked for me. I have also signed up and hopefully it will also work for me.

7. Teresa Schultz profile image66
    Teresa Schultzposted 13 years ago

Also got that email from James 2 days ago (and signed up.)  When I did sign up most of the other posts didn't look too spammy or rushed, but I see some are creeping in now.  Hopefully, as time goes by, there will be more quality posts.  The site is clean and neat, and easy to use.  I feel it deserves quality posts (and quality posts are better for those who place them too!)

8. exchangerecovery profile image39
    exchangerecoveryposted 13 years ago

Wow it's a great.

9. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Thanks but I'll wait until my own site launches...
    It doesn't need to rely on Adsense and won't promote Google TV..
    We are writing directly for contracted corporate clients throughout the world and taking advertising agreements off conventional marketers!
    Won't that be interesting? hmm
    Best be nice to the Pearldiver mate..
    It's an Ethical Site where our professionals get monthly contracts and are not prostituted for peanuts...

The rest is per personal confidentiality agreements; no more sock puppets smile

10. Marisa Wright profile image87
    Marisa Wrightposted 13 years ago

I also got the email, but I was so unimpressed with SheToldMe in the end, I'm hesitant to get involved with another ill-thought-out venture.

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

roll  Ill Thought Out Venture? hmm Really? I didn't join into the STM hype..
      but
      Why would any Venture enter any current market climate without doing so Strategically and within the confines of a Viable Medium Term Strategic Plan? hmm

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
        Marisa Wrightposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Because starting a website doesn't cost much?

11. nikmaya62 profile image61
    nikmaya62posted 13 years ago

I also found a site that give you thousands of backlinks. You can check my hub.

12. Joe Badtoe profile image60
    Joe Badtoeposted 13 years ago

So it's true then? people can and do write absolute garbage whilst claiming to be 'professional' writers in order to make a few dollars in exchange for hours of compiling utterly inane drivel that attracts those with no imagination?

Is there really anything creative about coming up with a Top Ten list? All you need is to be able to count to Ten and know Ten things to stick next to the numbers.

That should be enough to raise a small army against me.

Check List

Bullet Proof vest - affirmative
    Helmet on - affirmative
    Doors Bolted - nah f**k it let them come on in

General Ryan K is rallying his followers and they are going to venture into the land of longer words.....

Take in the context it is meant people........

Adsense and creativity do not mix.

Not the most popular tattoo request.

Keep smiling.

1. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol Be kinder to the Short Order Cook Mate! sad

It Takes a lot of sausage to be able to fill the Xmas Sock Reviews with desirable buying signals roll

@ Marisa... Running and managing websites professionally does cost.... I'm sure HP are feeling that at the moment hmm
      When Google TV start flexing.. a lot will fall over and a lot of better start-ups will occur.  It's an interesting bouncy ball and one that smarter operators are able to realistically predict the route of smile
      The 'Affiliate' house of cards will be one of the first casualties unless bona fide supply contracts are secured.... A Most interesting period in the 'Industry' life cycle is about to occur.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87

I'm sure running a site the size of HP does cost - but I'm sure SheToldMe was started on the smell of an oily rag, and the new site will be likewise.  What I was saying was, I don't believe the creator of SheToldMe thought things through, and expected the site to end up the way it has - so why should he have done any different for this one?

13. C.V.Rajan profile image59
    C.V.Rajanposted 13 years ago

I wonder how a very new site, which is still evolving, with no credentials to prove, can be promoted in this forum by giving a title "Excellent revenue sharing site". Pessimists like me will immediately think there is some ulterior motive in doing so.

If the title says "new revenue sharing site for you to explore", perhaps I would not question it.

1. Joe Badtoe profile image60
      Joe Badtoeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I thought that too!

1. sunforged profile image70
        sunforgedposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, Ryan doesnt have a Referral link in the thread and he doesnt have a referral link in his profile or any recent articles on this new service.

So if he had any ulterior motives, they would be poorly executed. Which isnt usually Ryans style.

Sometimes people just share.

2. Marisa Wright profile image87

CV, If you read the whole thread, you'll see Ryan was confused - he thought the site belonged to someone who already has a track record in creating a good revenue sharing site.

Now we know it's the owner of SheToldMe, not YouSayToo, Ryan is taking a different view!

1. C.V.Rajan profile image59
        C.V.Rajanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh. Sorry. I missed reading Ryan's second post. Thanks for pointing out, Marissa.

Ryan,

Sorry for my slip.

CV

14. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

Mr James also emailed me, I thought he was this hubber who also fanned me here at HP. They have the same name, LOL
    http://hubpages.com/profile/jwsc101

15. tritrain profile image70
    tritrainposted 13 years ago

I wrote a review of it - http://www.reviewerofsites.com/2010/10/ … -reviewer/

I pointed out the number of searches for related terms.  It could do really well!

I'm just not sure how he is going to integrate the Amazon Affiliate codes into it.  Right now you could just paste the Amazon affiliate link into the URL field.  I'd prefer that the link be automatically shrunk.

Maybe every tenth Amazon link would be for the site developer's affiliate code.  Just a thought.

16. sunforged profile image70
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

snipsly

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)