Hub removed?

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)
  1. pankaj(panki) profile image60
    pankaj(panki)posted 13 years ago

Please help me out,my hub has been removed.there are 40 visits to this hub which might be from 3 to4 ips bcause i used to check the points most often.
    Does it mean i shouldnt  check its status myself often.

2. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

Go to your "My Account" tab and notice the icons across the bottom?  See if any of them are what you see next to your hub title that you say has been removed.  I'm assuming you can still see it in the list of hubs. You're showing two published right now.  HubPages may have also sent you an email about why it was unpublished.  Check for that.  If you can't figure it out, write team@hubpages.com directly.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

One of mine gone too.  Published 9 months ago and a good earner presently scored at 87.  No email and no response to my query concerning it.  Puzzled!

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
        Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The notification states a real person made the call to pull my hub.  So why couldn't the real person send me an email spelling out the problem instead of my having to guess what the violation is?  Still no answer to my email query.

1. Kushal101 profile image59
          Kushal101posted 13 years agoin reply to this

As expected, no response from the hub team about my removed hub. Before anybody think i am a newbie, am telling that i have another much older profile here. It seems HP is getting like Squidoo day by day, hubs getting flagged and removed for vested interests.

1. Pearldiver profile image67
            Pearldiverposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What 'Vested Interests?'

It doesn't matter how old your other account is.... it doesn't mean squat.  You are in the forums under your Newbie Account and that would tend to intimate that your interests are abit 'Vested!' - to say the least if you are going to make such statements. sad

HP however, really does need to review it's communications with members... if not from a common courtesy perspective... at least from a professional one, I believe! Emails do not ever reach me either! hmm

I am using this account in forum because it seems many people who don't agree with me seem to be using the flagging and vote down feature for my hubs. Who are having vested interests here?

And after bashing me in the very second para you second my statement. Don't understand what are you trying to say sad

2. IzzyM profile image87
            IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So your response to getting your hub flagged and removed is to write a hub about and telling the general public how to block adsense ads thereby potentially damaging ALL of our incomes!
            Gee thanks!

2. sabrebIade profile image81
          sabrebIadeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That happens to me quite a bit Randy.
          However in the past week when they have unpublished my Hubs, they have notified me quickly.

When the HubKarma thing started, I linked to a lot of Hubs.
          But here lately, everyday when I come here I see those little black triangles telling me I have a broken link.
          I had nine broken links today.
          This happens sometimes two or three times a day.
          So someone is unpublishing/deleting Hubs at a pretty good clip out there.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 13 years ago

Please do not start duplicate threads, that is against the forum rules:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/63228

4. KCC Big Country profile image86
    KCC Big Countryposted 13 years ago

I haven't seen the HP team online much lately.  I would assume that some of them are probably out for the holidays and the remaining staff may be having to cover for those out.  Don't give up.  Give them a bit more time to get back with you.

Sure they are not responding to mails but the flagging and removing seems to be going pretty quickly.

pankaj(panki)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hold on..keep trying, i think good time will come soon

5. Dale Nelson profile image38
    Dale Nelsonposted 13 years ago

I have just resubmitted a hub for review that was flagged. I can sort of understand that it was a little similar to one of my other hubs and have been deemed to be spun content. So I have completely changed the content and title. So we will see if that is the reason.

As for a few other hubs that i tried to link to seem to have fallen into the abyss to never return.Be interesting to know if the domain is back in the bag.

I also have a hub about tactical knives and can understand why it may be a sensitive issue to some folks and have decided not to resubmit it even though it has sold well on amazon.

Without any explanations, it was pretty easy in my case to find the problem areas.The hubs that disappeared though I wouldn't know because they just vanished, and so have nothing to check and see.

So,, I agree there is a bit of an issue with the informing us why they disappear. I am happy to change legitimate problem areas though.

But on a last note, I wait with anticipation for the day when a hub that I have spent numerous days creating a back-linking strategy for simply disappears.

Conspiracy theory for the day:
    If the domain gets reclaimed by the hubpages ownership, will they receive the benefits of the long-term back-linking strategies that hubbers may have put into place over the years by just re-writing the hub with the same domain.

6. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 13 years ago

email Hubpages using the contact form and ask them what needs to be changed for it to be republished.

pankaj(panki)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your suggestion

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)