I just joined.

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (24 posts)
  1. Gr8stSoccerPlaya profile image58
    Gr8stSoccerPlayaposted 13 years ago

Hey all users.. I just joined Hubpages. Any help on anything at all will be appreciated. Thank you!

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 13 years agoin reply to this

welcome and visit the learning center for more information. Everything you need is there smile

2. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

We're glad to have you!

3. profile image0
      china manposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to HP 5 days late - but hey , no-one's counting.

4. J Sunhawk profile image67
      J Sunhawkposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Write a hub on some subject that interests you. We look forward to reading it.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 13 years ago

The best advice I can give you is to visit: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/ .

3. Haunty profile image73
    Hauntyposted 13 years ago

Hey Gr8stSoccerPlaya! Welcome to HubPages! What was your reason to join?

4. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

welcome to hubpages. smile

5. Rosie2010 profile image67
    Rosie2010posted 13 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!  You did the right thing and asked for help right away.. I didn't.  I just hit the keyboards right away.  But I took the 30hubs in 30days challenge and it helped me focus.  Also I learned a lot here in Knowledge Exchange.  The Learning Center also helped me.. it's good to start there.  Best wishes!

6. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 13 years ago

Welcome to hubpages.
    For few days take your time to checkout learning centre of hubpages and also read the hubs that are helpful to you. First start writing on the topics that you are interested.

7. olvus profile image61
    olvusposted 13 years ago

Welcome!

I advise to start from here

http://hubpages.com/faq/

8. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 13 years ago

Welcome to hubpages.

9. profile image0
    china manposted 13 years ago

Loads of great help on here - and they actually argue between themselves about what is best for you - You just have to love 'em !

and in case you think I am joking ask a question about SEO big_smile

10. salt profile image60
    saltposted 13 years ago

Congratulations - there are some fantastic people here who reallydo help you along!!!

11. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 13 years ago

Welcome to HP - Best of luck smile

12. jokeapptv profile image58
    jokeapptvposted 13 years ago

wonderful super

13. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 13 years ago

I notice you haven't written a hub yet so I would have a read of a few hubs on how to do a good hub then go for it & write one !

Find a picture free on google for the top to attract attention.
    Maybe you could do a hub on where you live in India ?!

I look forward to reading it & are happy to help you out.

14. profile image0
    Kathryn LJposted 13 years ago

welcome to hubpages!  The best way to learn, I've found, is to read loads of other peoples hubs.  Look at the high ranking hubbers to see how it's done, but don't confine your research to those alone, there is plenty of talent here and not all of it is commercial.  You can really learn about layout, content and attention grabbing titles and also have fun on the forums, (if you have the time, after all that writing.  Best of luck. smile

15. marymac47 profile image60
    marymac47posted 13 years ago

Welcome!! Lots of Great Hubbers here! Just take your time!

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have gopher issues...

16. dexixy profile image61
    dexixyposted 13 years ago

Glad you joined, joined 3 weeks too

17. EdgarEvans profile image60
    EdgarEvansposted 13 years ago

Hi, everyone!

18. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 13 years ago

I really do.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)