I just got punched in the face.

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (44 posts)
  1. jessemcduffee profile image39
    jessemcduffeeposted 13 years ago

My little sister punched me in the lips and now it's swollen. I wanted to punch a baby kitten...but sadly none were around. To any guys who get punched in the face and bleed because of their little sister, I understand. Just thought I'd share b4 bed.. : (
    GN HP
    Jesse

1. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

truly pathetic - especially about wanting to punch a kitten

2. RoseAsauresRex profile image61
      RoseAsauresRexposted 13 years agoin reply to this

well i am a little sister my self... i thnk i would punch you too if  you were gonna punch a kitten- not unless you wanted to punch a kitten due to the fact you were punched because well in that case tha is pretty sorry. thats what stuffed animals are for!!!! smile

3. profile image52
      j4funposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Don't let other people's opinion bother you. Many of them care more for animals than they do humans. Although they have a right to their opinion. Cats/ kittens are not all that innocent.

Cats can be testicular, I mean testy. This guy found out the hard way. This video is hilarious, but it was painful for the man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIoOJKLHeY0

1. RoseAsauresRex profile image61

not sincerley true...to some extent yes humans will have more compassion towards animals than other humans but the most wrong an animal can ever do to you is (that is domestic pets) is in fact cause you to bleed. they only hurt you physically but humans can do more damage in a day than what a simple cat can do in a lifetime ,thus you get those people who care more for animals than humans, the logic they've been wronged all their life by an uncaring apathetic human. what is more true is this, a lot of humans care more about their wellfare and their seflbeing then that of their fellow man and will do anything to keep thimself content even if that means turning into a beast symbolically speaking if you know what i mean. we stop being human as soon as we stop careing for the human race and we rather kill innocence than be killed to give life to another....ask yourself this will you be willing to die for another?  food for thought....

4. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

that's so cold man, I'd lye low if I were you

5. May PL profile image66
      May PLposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I sympathise that you got punched in the face. But why on earth would you then want to punch a little kitten? That truly is a senseless thought and deed if you went through with it.

6. profile image51
      raxxsachposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This post explains the thought process we all have...you got punched or hurt and you can realize how bad it is ..but we are not trying to curb that anger but we are looking for someone weaker to take it out...and this is all we see is happening around in world ..People who are hurt or depressed are taking out their resentment on the whole world.

7. profile image51
      Lece1998posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mi little sister punched me too and now I have a swolen lip on my left side ............ Now how am I supposed to be cute for skoolwl tommorw.

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

The fact that you wanted to punch a kitten, speaks volumes about you, as an individual. I haven't a clue what the kitten did to deserve or warrant such attention, but I guess your sister did what many animal lovers would love to do, without getting sued.

I do hope you sleep well though. lol

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ditto what you said Cagsil, anyone who wants to punch a kitten deserves far worse than a punch from their Sister, and I reckon ending up in hospital would be a good option!

1. theseus profile image71
        theseusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

@jesseemcduffee: I do believe you got another punch..a little bit more stingy, this time.I bet this will hurt more than what your little sister gave you.Hahaha..lol

2. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ditto again, thanks cag's

2. Dada_Phil profile image60
      Dada_Philposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hate the sin. Not the sinner.
      Why would you wish evil on someone?

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4638694_f248.jpg

3. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 13 years ago

wow, rough crowd

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What do you want a swollen lip too? tongue tongue

4. jessemcduffee profile image39
    jessemcduffeeposted 13 years ago

the kitty thing was sarcastic. lol
    But my lip still feels very weird and has a lump...
    I think she gave me cancer.

1. lorlie6 profile image74
      lorlie6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yup, it's undoubtedly a tumor.

i have a destructive kitten myself- *looks around to make sure she aint listening* you can punch her if you want (hint the sarcasm).  yup i am most definite she gave you lip cancer if there is any such thing...

5. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

Slap you for wanting to punch a kitten.  People who what to do things like that have issues.  If you're the type who would even consider punching a kitten you probably did something to deserve that punch from your sister.  Whatever it was, you're lucky it was just a punch, I probably would have shot you. I say, freaking man-up buddy.

1. Dada_Phil profile image60
      Dada_Philposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Slap him for wanting to punch a kitten? Oh really? Should I get a speeding ticket for just wanting to speed? You are advocating violence and that is not good.. Slapping someone for expressing their inner self is never a good thing. You should be praying for him, not wishing that he experience pain. My goodness. Where would this cycle of violence ever stop if you are to be taken seriously?

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4638703_f248.jpg

6. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

as you can tell from my Hub, "Ode to a kitty" cat, a kitty is a terrible thing to waste.

That being said, it is your parents fault for not giving you a baby brother instead.

7. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

Sorry you got punched.
    Children are brats. Adults are often worse.
    Two wrongs never make us feel any better about ourselves or anyone else.

Beware of bad kittehs:

http://usuarios.multimania.es/gatobizarro/fotos%20index/mare_machine_gun_cat.jpg

Karma is a bitch.

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 13 years agoin reply to this

This picture is hysterical.

8. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 13 years ago

Cats are real mean. Cut my leg open once just because a cat leapt out of nowhere and I crapped myself - and fell over. Like you do.

Got home from A and E (it was that bad) and the damn thing appeared in my garden for the first time. It was smiling.

1. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I rest my case.
      wink

sometimes its all about forgive and letting go- but emotions get in the way a lot of times an we find ourselves hitting back...well then now we only reap what we sow am i right? responding with anger to a mouth full of angry words only gets you hate but responding with love to a mouth full of angry words gives you respect. try it it truley does work.
        -RoseAsauresRex

2. donotfear profile image83
      donotfearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh my!!!  .... but I'm rolling!!! 
      lol lol

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

9. gypsumgirl profile image70
    gypsumgirlposted 13 years ago

I'm more of a dog person and not very fond of kittens, however, I do not condone punching animals...how can that even come up as a sarcastic joke?  I worry about the use of violence to respond to violence.  There's enough around as it is...

Siblings pushing and shoving is normal...hitting pets or animals for no apparent reason, or at all, is not.

10. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 13 years ago

Is this hubber old enough to have an account here?

1. recommend1 profile image59
      recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

From your avatar pic I would say you are way way old enough !!!    . . . Oh! you mean the OP big_smile

does the age really matter? obviously the intention was to atract attention and get more comments, like flys to honey we were attracted to this young man's post and now we here we are putting in our two sense as if by human nature to add in what we think, tisc tisc it is just a kid merely reporting that his sister hit him and now here we are nosier than ever addding every little extra word to the ever growing line of comments, what are we doing? nothing now the topic strays and we have created our own little collage of topics...funny how one simple post and a reply to that turns into many...

1. Pcunix profile image90
        Pcunixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The age does matter. TOS requires 18.

hmmm really well obviously he is old enough because he has a hubpages haha unless that beard is fake

11. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Well, he has facial hair.
    And he has written more hubs than many of our rabid forum posters....

12. Jefsaid profile image71
    Jefsaidposted 13 years ago

This is obviously a wind up aimed inevitably at getting a lot of comments.  It has certainly done the job.

13. Dada_Phil profile image60
    Dada_Philposted 13 years ago

This is a funny and yet sad commentary on social Darwinism and how America is on the down slide. I found the kid to be very funny. Funny as all HECK. The kid has a funny sense of sarcasm that went way over the heads of nearly everyone who responded. The kid is just fine, but its the grownups that are giving me acid reflux. If an old geezer like me had said he felt like kicking his dog, everyone would have gotten it. They would have known it was just meant figuratively. Even after the kid said that he was only being sarcastic, they still thought he was talking literally. As my Great Aunt Nelly would say, "God Bless 'Em".

A famous Dem. Pundit used to use the expression "makes you want to slap your grandma!" I don't think he ever got accused of inciting violence though. It never provoked such a reaction because it was obvious that this was so absurd that it couldn't be taken in the literal sense. WAKE UP AMERICA!! Its 2011!!
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4638703_f248.jpg

haha very true indeed. i think all of us are guilty of assuming this kid as a violint obstructor towards kittens. sarcasm is not meant to be taken literally...well any ways i agree with you

everyone needs to give this kid a break!!!

14. Mikeydoes profile image44
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Ohh Nooo I'm going to jail!!!

15. LeeWalls profile image61
    LeeWallsposted 13 years ago

I think you're sick. Anyone who hurts animals has a serious problem. If anything, you should get help for your aggresion and anger management.

16. MelissaBarrett profile image59
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

LMAO, do none of you all have teenage boys running around?

The punching a kitten thing sounds like one of a hundred stupid things my boys and their friends say to express frustration. One of my sons friends once said he was going to punch a game system in the face.  We would have called it having a cow or somesuch.

These are boys that -without parental cooersion- volunteer at the local animal shelter. Relax guys.  I would assume that no kittens were harmed in the making of his post.

1. lobobrandon profile image87
      lobobrandonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

big_smile I never feel like punching a kitten tongue

I loved this: "I would assume that no kittens were harmed in the making of his post"

17. gmwilliams profile image84
    gmwilliamsposted 12 years ago

That's the price of having a sibling.  Where there are siblings, there is drama!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)