Obama, Lobbyists, and Transparency Another LIE!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (20 posts)
  1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 13 years ago

http://michellemalkin.com/2011/02/24/ob … -part-989/

Lol!! Hope and change came to Washington and suddely becasame "more of the same" lol!!  Obama is such a liar and all you libs that actually believed him are fools!

1. pisean282311 profile image63
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

libs take human race forward...so libs are always needed...now coming to fool part, well there are only two types of people in the world...rulers and those upon whom they rule...rulers are same whether they belong to republican or democrats or king of some middle east country or communist in some other country...those upon whom they rule are commoners like us who think that whom they believe are better than those whom they dont believe smile

lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I agree... except for the part where you say libs take the human race forward... I see it as the exact opposite!! They are liars!! They CLAIM they move society forward but that is just a window dressing on our enslavement!! Libs are EVIL!

1. pisean282311 profile image63
          pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

one of definition of liberal is tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition ...

now view gandhi , abhram lincoln , kennedy ,martin luther from point of view of above definition...

traditional view point needs to be challenged to move forward...otherwise there would always be status quo...

conservative view point can maintain status quo but never move things forward and change is permanent..

One can't know if they are moving forward or backward without knowing the destination... if the destination is greater individual freedom than libs are moving backwards! So tell me libs what is YOUR destination?

2. junko profile image70
        junkoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Republican governor are the biggest liars. Republican supporters are the biggest fools. The fox in the hen house and he eats conservatives and liberals. The tea party grass roots are protesting republican governors.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
          Evan G Rogersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

more of this "left vs. right" nonsense.

Wake up - the Democrats lie just as much as the Republicans do.

We're still in Iraq, we're still in Afghanistan, Gitmo's still open, Obama has yet to stop enforcing the Patriot act... the list continues.

I will give Obama props on the recent "stop defending the 'defense of marriage' act". But it isn't enough.

Both sides are lying to you, and in the process gain more control over your lives.

1. junko profile image70

Evans: You seen to have stop your blind and deaf defense of the right.  Now you are bi-partisan and blame both parties. You gave the president props, I'm sure he's happy about that. Three cheers for you, Evan G Rogers.  It is getting much harder to back the right and not look unamerican.

1. junko profile image70

WAKE UP! Lady love, move toward the center before you loose face.

Silly I AM in the center!!

2. Evan G Rogers profile image61

I'm an Anarchist; government is the problem, not the individuals running government.

1. junko profile image70

Evan: How long have you been an Anarchist, are you a recent convert?

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61

the transition began when Ron Paul destroyed Giullianni in the South Carolina Republican nomination debates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

I watched this, and just ate it up. The journey led me to the Austrian School of Economics (it just makes sense. It relentlessly makes sense).

And then anarchy just made sense.

Not many people cheer for Ron Paul in that video, but that's just because many people didn't know who he was.

2. rhamson profile image71
            rhamsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The old phrase that "a sucker is born every minute" is so apropo when it is applied to the average American voter.  We are led on a merry journey through nothing topics and forced to endure long debates over issues that take us away from the major topics that are hurting all of us.

The congress is unwilling and lacks the moral turpitude to address social security, medicare and defense spending all the while spinning their tales of what is really important.

Wake up and smell the cofee America.  Unless you do the stealing of the country will be complete in a little while.

2. Will Apse profile image88
      Will Apseposted 13 years ago

Is Lady_Love for real or a true Troll? I'm not sure anyone could make up the stuff she comes out with so I'm inclined to accept what she says at face value.

On the other hand...

She certainly makes me worry about the quality of thought in conservative America. And that might be the intention of a sophisticated liberal Troll.

Once again the leftists here turn a blind eye to corruption and attack me personally! Whatever... just imagine if Bush was doing this maybe you'd then be able to generate a little outfage.

1. junko profile image70

Bush!, The decider?  Don't imagine remember.

So if you were outraged then why aren't you outraged now? Hypocritical much?

1. junko profile image70

I wasn't outraged than and I'm not outraged now,  that wouldn't help.  I'm not blind, deaf, or dumb about american politics because I know it's effects on my family and love ones. Lady love you should not be outraged either.  Take a chill pill and don't let what's going on ruin your days or night, be at peace with yourself , It 's not your fault.

3. lovemychris profile image75
      lovemychrisposted 13 years ago

"Report: Army targeted U.S. senators with psy-ops
      General sought to manipulate VIPs in order to elicit more funding, troops, according to Rolling Stone article

Soldiers ordered to manipulate senators with 'psy-ops' video

Dar Yasin  /  AP
      Lt. Gen. William Caldwell ordered a specialized "psychological operations" team to manipulate dignitaries visiting Afghanistan and convince them to boost funding and troop numbers, Rolling Stone reports. msnbc.com msnbc.com

The U.S. army reportedly deployed a specialized "psychological operations" team to help convince American legislators to boost funding and troop numbers for the war in Afghanistan.

Lt. Gen. William Caldwell, a three-star general in charge of training Afghan troops, ordered the operation, Rolling Stone Magazine reported in a story published late on Wednesday.

An officer in charge of the unit objected when he was ordered to pressure the visiting senators and was harshly reprimanded by superiors, according to the magazine.

.."My job in psy-ops is to play with people's heads, to get the enemy to behave the way we want them to behave," the officer, Lt. Colonel Michael Holmes, told Rolling Stone."

This is how it's done. And this is how Fox/Talk-Hate Radio got people to vote the Republicans in.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)