jesus and devil

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (75 posts)
  1. jay_kumar_07 profile image61
    jay_kumar_07posted 13 years ago

JESUS - Humble servant.
    DEVIL - Terminated

1. Sharon Storm profile image61
      Sharon Stormposted 13 years agoin reply to this

From whom did Muhammad learn about Jesus?

1. profile image0
        BunuBobuposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"He stuck in his thumb and pulled out a plum and said what I clever boy am I."

Seriously though he read the "draft version" of the Koran.

OK...Thanks!?!

2. profile image49
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Muhammad learnt about Jesus and Mary from the Creator-God; there are many chapters in Quran having detailed and truthful accounts of Jesus real life.

You may read the chapter/surah named Mary/Merium/Maryam:

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … .php?ch=19

or the chapter/surah Aal-e-`Imran :

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … r.php?ch=3

This is if you are open minded and sure of yourself; no compulsion however.

Your answer cleared up a question.  I'm sorry I have no interest in Islam because my faith in Jesus as my Savior is unshakable and joyful.  So I suppose I am not open minded in regard to my own beliefs.  I suppose I am not sure of myself either...but I am sure of My Lord and Savior.  I am always open to discussion however because I am always hoping that my Heavenly Father will use me to bring others into his fold.  Praise be to God ,   Lord of the worlds and owner of the day of judgement.  You are in my prayers.  May God bless you.

1. Cagsil profile image71
            Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

I didn't understand this post so I went to your hub page and read the hub you suggested.  I left a comment which you don't really need to post.  I was seeking clarification of your point of view and trying to clarify mine.  Be well and be blessed.

1. Cagsil profile image71

Are you actually talking to me or someone else? hmm

My post was quite simple to understand, considering it was only two "laughing" smiley faces. wink

Loosen up brother...won't waste your time any more...still not sure what the smilies mean...Best Wishes

2. Cagsil profile image71

I read your comment on my hub and appreciate you reading it. However, I'm not exactly sure what your purpose was for reading it. Then again, it isn't necessary for me to understand your reasoning, as I explained in my response to your comment. Enjoy.

3. vellos profile image61
                vellosposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well said, Sharon.

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 13 years agoin reply to this

what is your point Jay?

jay_kumar_07posted 13 years agoin reply to this

My point is both are hevenly persons.

1. They know each other  very well and we can easily came to know from the conversation of JESUS &DEVIL  during temptation period of JESUS.

2.JESUS told that he is alive before ABRAHAM .[BIBLE]

3.Both are present at the time of creation of adam & ave.

4.Person who terminated from heaven is called DEVIL..GOD send away adam&ave with devil.

5.GOD  Belive and gave the duty  to another heavenly person and send to us with the name JESUS .  [ Name is givien by GOD- BIBLE]

6. At the time of garden prayer - moses and abraham came for to give peace and strength to jesus [ BIBLE SAYS]

BECAUSE GOD LOVES ALL [THE CREATION] .

JESUS - Humble servant
        DEVIL - Terminated servent.

JESUS overcome DEVIL .
        We can also overcome DEVIL.

pl advice

3. profile image54
      kdupreeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...In my own view and as my religion believed, Jesus is an exceptional servant of Almighty God as he hadn't done even the smallest mistake or sin. He's the Only Son.

Devil should never be on our way and should never be given a smallest to chance to get across. He's definitely terminated.

4. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope, my son has not been terminated. In fact, he is going to have a very busy year, this is the year he plans to break the record for Christian divorces. smile

Did you know that the greatest man of science (EINSTEIN)  was a man of faith who believed that the reason science seemed to deny God was because science had not caught up to God?  He felt it some day would. 

Did you also know that your son Beelzebub was a minor demon promoted to super stardom by a mistake in the spelling of his name?

You were however correct about Christians...we are unfortunately just as likely to fall prey to temptations as nonChristians...that's why Jesus came to earth as a man...to atone for our mistakes.

May God Bless

1. mrkterhune profile image61
          mrkterhuneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, we all have different faith and practices about Jesus.

2. profile image0
          just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I like this guy Einstein more and more, everytime someone posts his thoughts on religion. He's a whole lot smarter than people give him credit for.

1. Beelzedad profile image60

His "thoughts" on religion are quoted thusly:

“It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it.”

~~Albert Einstein, in a letter March 24, 1954; from Albert Einstein the Human Side, Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, eds., Princeton, New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1981, p. 43.

1. profile image0

I like her quote better. I don't know if you noticed, but Einstein danced around the issue a lot. I don't think anyone can state, with any certainty, what the guy thought.

Yes, I know, you seem to enjoy embracing that which suits your belief system, despite facts to the contrary.

Exactly, that is why I placed the quote from Einstein himself telling us exactly what he thought.

But, I suppose since it does not align with your belief system, you will ignore his own words in favor of what you want to believe. I understand that. smile

1. profile image0

Thanks B. Now you're sounding like a pentecostal. Doesn't everyone filter facts through their opinion? I have read plenty of quotes from Einstein where he denies a personal God, but references belief in the one Spinoza explained so well.

Just, not the one I provided. Yes, I know. smile

2. Sharon Storm profile image61

Einstein was a practicing Jew and he said:

At any rate, I am convinced that God does not play dice.
                      Albert Einstein, In a letter to Max Born, 1926
                      US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)

and

"I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."

No, he was not. smile

3. Beelzedad profile image60

That is entirely incorrect, Einstein was not a man of faith in any gods or thought science would catch up to gods. I understand how Christians love to perpetuate those lies. Even Einstein himself declared publicly he was tired of Christians who perpetuated those lies.

I know my son quite well, much better than you, in fact.

And yet, it made little difference to Christians who continue to fall prey to temptation. smile

5. pylos26 profile image71
      pylos26posted 13 years agoin reply to this

jesus is the devil.

6. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

profound

2. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 13 years ago

The devil is dead? That would explain the absence of his dad. Must be in mourning. When did this happen? I missed the memo.

3. profile image0
    BunuBobuposted 13 years ago

You mean the devil is dead?????????????????????
    No more sexual immorality?????????????????

How will I go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

jesus and devil

Jesus and devil are poles apart. Jesus attained nearness to the Creator-God and always obeyed Him with submission, while devil was always distant from the Creator-God and never obeyed Him and alway rebelled against His commandments.

Submission to God is a good thing right...but not always easy....for me anyway.   Is it easy for you?

2. Castlepaloma profile image77
      Castlepalomaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

parr

Do most Muslims like most Christian, believe most people will end up in Hell?

1. pisean282311 profile image61
        pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. profile image49

The Creator-God is Most-Merciful and His mercy encompasses everything :

[7:157] ‘And ordain for us good in this world, as well as in the next; we have turned to Thee with repentance.’ God replied, ‘I will inflict My punishment on whom I will; but My mercy encompasses all things; so I will ordain it for those who act righteously, and pay the Zakat and those who believe in Our Signs —
        [7:158] ‘Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet, the Immaculate one, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel which are with them. He enjoins on them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful for them the good things and forbids them the bad, and removes from them their burden and the shackles that were upon them. So those who shall believe in him, and honour and support him, and help him, and follow the light that has been sent down with him — these shall prosper.’

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=156

1. Castlepaloma profile image77

and the short and simple anwser is?

1. profile image49

Jesus represented the Creator-God as he was a chosen Messenger Prophet of Him; devil opposed Jesus as devil opposes all the Messengers Prophets.

5. Y. Kajitaka profile image61
    Y. Kajitakaposted 13 years ago

*sigh*  I wish the devil were already terminated, but unfortunately we'll have to wait until after the Millennial Reign for that.  ^^

Why would you want my son terminated, what did he ever do to you? smile

1. Y. Kajitaka profile image61
        Y. Kajitakaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He caused my ancestors, and therefore myself, to be tricked, fall away from God, gain a sin nature and be subject to death, pain and difficulty.  Should I forgive him for some reason?

But, he did nothing to you personally?

Should I then forgive your organization for all the bloodshed it's caused over the centuries? Forgive the Crusades, the witch burnings, the Inquistion?

Yes, we forgive your organization for these atrocities, so why can't you let it go? smile

Crusades and Inquisition, I believe, were both Catholic movements.  No Independent, fundamental Christian will look at a Catholic and say "we believe the same."  On very little, I promise.  I'm not a part of the Catholic Church, or any of it's spin offs.  Catholicism was the result of mixing together government and religion and creating an "official" religion, which was then forced on others.  It's a completely different brand from what I follow, and it doesn't even solely adhere to the Bible, which means they don't truly believe what they supposedly teach.  To top it off, most Catholics don't even KNOW what their "religion" teaches.  Icing on the cake.  T_T;

And yup.  It's personal.  I live with grief and regret and sin every day, and struggle to repair relationships when I fight, and have to watch people I know die, and understand that I'm going to die eventually, too.  He started it.  Therefore, yes, I hate him.

It is very unfortunate that your religion teaches you to hate. A very good reason not to have anything to do with it.

And, the fact that you attempt to somehow distinguish what happened in the past with your own personal views shows that you refuse to take responsibility for the actions of your religious organization. Of course, it was the European Roman Catholics that invoked those atrocities, but it was to gain control of the CHRISTIAN Holy Land. smile

My religion doesn't teach me to hate- it teaches me to truly love, despite circumstances, despite attitudes, despite wrongs.  But there are the precious few that have been given up on, and Satan has earned his eternal punishment.  I actually pity him on occasion, but that doesn't mean I forgive him.

But ask ANY "Christian," even Catholics, and they'll tell you: there are two main types of Christians- Catholics and Protestants.  Protestants are the ones who hated the Catholic church's way of doing things, and broke away.  That would happen to be the faction I come from.  ^^  Which, in turn, that faction has many different types- I come from the Independent movement, which believes in going back to basics.  If it isn't in the Bible, specifically stated, we don't practice or encourage it.

Should I lump you with athiests or Wiccans?  Or is there some other brand I should group you with?  You're being incredibly rude in some ways.

1. Castlepaloma profile image77

Wiccan is a religion, but GW Bush and others do not think so.

Religion dose not teach hate directly, it not polite or very nice to. If Jews, Agnostic, Atheist other all other religions go to hell. Oh let face it, Christian believe most of the population on earth will be sent to hell to be tortured for eternity, mean wail  the punishment is worse than the crime on earth.

Am I being rude too, to even question this?

I understand that Wiccan is a religion- I have a friend who grew up in that environment.

In your second paragraph, you have a discrepancy- they are not "sent."  They GO, because they choose to.  If they hear the Word, and choose not to believe the Word, then they have made their choice.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. 

"For Jesus Christ came not into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than the light, because their deeds were evil.  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

"But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God."

~John 3:16-21

2. Beelzedad profile image60

These are your words, are they not?

Only your god could teach you that, no one else.

Yes, you hate him, those were your words. You were taught to hate Satan and no one could have taught you to hate him other than your god. Who else would teach you to hate Satan?

Fundamentalist? Okay, so you follow whatever is in the bible? Do you kill homosexuals?

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If you have kids, will you kill them for talking back or hitting you?

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.  (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness.  (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

All who curse their father or mother must be put to death.  They are guilty of a capital offense.  (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Do you kill non-believers?

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

The list goes on and on...

smile

Don't pull the Old Testament out on me.  Read the new testament first, which replaced the old laws and come back.  If you start in on that, you're going to miss something very important: the Law was necessary, given to man by God to prove a point.  That point is that man is a sinful creature- he can not remain righteous and pure before the Lord.  Jesus made the way for man that the Law couldn't provide.  We can't get to heaven on our own righteousness, because it "is as filthy rags."  However, Jesus died in order to redeem us back from this fate.  He taught us to "love our neighbor as ourselves," and "revenge is mine, saith the Lord."  Our mission has been given to us, stated clearly at the end of each of the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John- we are to "go into all the world and teach the Gospel, baptizing in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit."  And we are to teach and disciple, and spread the good word.  When someone wrongs us, we are to turn the other cheek.

If you hold on only to the Old Testament, it's like putting the Catholics and the Protestants on the same page- they're not the same.  With Old Testament was the Law and condemnation; with the New Testament (a testament, by the way, is a covenant- a promise.  The Old Testament was the promise of a coming Savior, the New Testament is the fulfillment of that promise, and in turn a new promise of being able to know for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are going to heaven) came Jesus, and his blood sacrifice.  He atoned for every sin, made payment for all.  Everything has been forgiven already, if we will only call on his name and believe.

I don't have to worry about being told "kill these (insert people group here), or you are not my faithful servant."  God has made a way for them to escape death- and I am not the one to hand down judgment.

(also, I'd rather wish you didn't pull out such left-field versions of the Bible, it burns the eyes.  All versions aside from the King James Version are based from the Latin Vulgate instead of the original Hebrew and Greek scripts, and are too easily twisted and mistranslated.  No, I'm not looking at my Bible right at the moment and yes, I remember some of these verses- but still.  Pain on the eyes.)

6. profile image53
    cobbjoe1posted 13 years ago

The war between Jesus and the devil is called The Great Controversy, a book by Ellen G. White. Read it!

7. profile image0
    BunuBobuposted 13 years ago

Oh, okay, I get it.

DEVIL = Terminated
    Arnold Schwarzenegger = Terminator

Arnold Schwarzenegger killed the devil so Arnie must be GOD!!!

8. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 13 years ago

@ts

End of devil would end past time of god and so devil would be second last thing to be terminated...last would be god itself..god loves devil more than humans...it is match between god and devil, humans are mere pawns...so why would go eliminate some one who is playing along with god...god would get bored and would have nothing to do then...

9. hanging out profile image60
    hanging outposted 13 years ago

thats nice but:

2.JESUS told that he is alive before ABRAHAM .[BIBLE]
    Of course he was God was IN jesus. God was wrapped in flesh. Flesh tempts.

3.Both are present at the time of creation of adam & ave.
    Doesn't actually say that. Christians like to say Jesus was present way back then but Jesus is the name given to the flesh that God inhabited. We might as well say that melchizedek was around during the time of creation or jehovah jireh. God at numerous times walked the earth in fleshly form or angelic form yet to call those forms Jesus would be wrong. Among all the names that God has, Jesus is another to the list.

4.Person who terminated from heaven is called DEVIL..GOD send away adam&ave with devil.
    God did not send away adam and eve with the devil. God created adam from the dust of the earth and eve from adam. God removed them from the garden. Some say satan was in a talking snake before the removal from the garden.

5.GOD Believe and gave the duty to another heavenly person and send to us with the name JESUS .  [ Name is given by GOD- BIBLE]
    I don't understand this point fully.

6. At the time of garden prayer - moses and abraham came for to give peace and strength to jesus [ BIBLE SAYS]
    Bible does not say that. the disciples say that and Jesus never confirmed it and in Matthew 17:9 "And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the VISION to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead". The word here means vision. Moses and Ab are not in heaven and neither can they be resurrected prior to the judgment.

BECAUSE GOD LOVES ALL [THE CREATION].
    Amen

DEVIL controlled  the creation. GOD loves the creation.But devil acting as god in front of the creation.

GOD wants to recollect the creation. So he [GOD] asked himself and decide to send a heavenly person to earth for  to recollect the creation to GOD through MARRY.
      [In BIBLE-   -  GOD  asked himself  who can i send to ..... ]

JESUS DID WELL.

@hang
        ok or not

10. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 13 years ago

This is not a person;
    ha-satan is not a person or entity.
    It was the stasis of "opposition to Truth" (Light; Free Will).
    A stasus of "suspended animation" so to speak, where humans were plunged into their minds and lost complete Free Will, Life Eternal while in that stasis. They were cast out of "heaven-earth" into "earth only" else Choice would live forever in them.
    Ha-satan is temptation of self.
    Ha-satan is Choice.
    If one must choose, they are at odds with Truth, void of Free Will, sinful.

James.

11. profile image51
    thewordofgodposted 13 years ago

The flesh of man has many symbolic names to describe it and one of them is satan. Some others are devil, demons, serpent, lucifer, wicked, the dead, thief, murderer, adulterer, idolater, etc.

When Jesus was in the wilderness being tempted by satan it was his memories that were tempting him. Jesus was born sinless but his memory picked up the sins of the world.

The temptation test is needed before Jesus or the saints go preaching the gospel so they can easily sort our the lies from the sinners they preach to and the lies coming from their own memory.

The thorn in Paul's side was the memory of him killing the saints before God made him a saint. So even when the saints and Jesus were sinless, their flesh was still no good to go to paradise. We all have to die to get rid of satan (the flesh).

1. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

By die, do you mean symbolic also, as the other attributes united are symbolic. If no, how is one not symbolic when all the others are?
      Second, if it is not symbolic, what then is the actual purpose of the Work? What was the purpose of the actual resurrection? What was the purpose of being seen by persons post resurrection, actually eating with them, being touched by them (Tomas in particular) as a new creation 9meaning one complete in body & mind, glowing/governed by spirit)?
      and lastly, what is the purpose of the Teacher coming after the Witness fulfilled the promise? Passover was symbolic of the coming restoration where death would literally and actually pass over, because of the covering of the blood of the sacrifice and the testimony of that experience in the body & mind of the faithful...

James.

1. profile image51
        thewordofgodposted 13 years agoin reply to this

The flesh is born spiritually dead meaning the DNA that God corrupted gives power to deceive our thoughts. So sinners believe one way about themselves when they're actually created in God as thoughts. These thoughts are our life because God planned everything in his thoughts before creation. What you see today was planned before the universe existed.

The resurrection story was added by the Roman government who produced the new testament after they killed all the saints. The saints wrote to reveal God's knowledge so they were private writings for themselves. They were never meant to be added to the old testament prophesies.

No bodies can enter heaven because that's were our created thoughts exist. Jesus, the prophets and saints were all bodies that God used for his own purpose to reveal knowledge that's needed by the new bodies in paradise. God's first creation was light energy, also called the Word. This Word used the bodies of the prophets, Jesus and saints but as soon as their bodies died, they remain in their created existence, the power of God. Jesus called himself the light several times so I'm not adding anything that can't be found in the scriptures.

The Romans made all this sound very religious when God has nothing to do with religion. When he revealed himself in me in 1979, the only reason he had me get involved in Christianity for nine years was to read the Bible and get some vocabulary in my deep memory. It was 25 years later that he's using my vocabulary to inspire words before he has me write or speak them. This is the reason I know all these things because he made me a sinless saint on June 14, 2008. I've been preaching the gospel ever since. He gives me the knowledge as I write so I have over 600 writings, 1200 parables, proverbs and secret sayings and 100 videos. Every single word is directly from God after he inspires them.

This is why I couldn't answer your religious questions because I can't answer them. If you ask me about creation and why God needed this age in the first place or what the future will be like, then I can give you answers. So try think of questions that are in line with God instead of the flesh of man, like all the religious things you learn in church. I haven't been in a church for 18 years when God forced me out of Christianity in 1993.

12. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Jesus did not write the new Testament; it is written by sinful scribes.Jesus was a Jew and a follower of Moses. It is Paul who invented a new religion and named it "Christianity"- a misnomer; it has nothing to do with the teachings and deed of Jesus.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)