Start your day with a little humor!

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (25 posts)
  1. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 13 years ago

I'll kick it off but every tale has to involve crows.

Two crows, Harvey and Hank, settin' on a fence doin' nothing.  An F14 roars overhead, really gettin' it, both afterburners blazing.  Harvey turns to Hank and says, ' I wish I could fly like that.'  Hank says, 'Harv, if you had two butts and both of them were on fire I bet you COULD fly like that.'

1. lyndre profile image59
      lyndreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Harvey turns to Hank and shouts BOO. What you do that for says Hank? I am a scare crow says Harvey

1. Joy56 profile image67
        Joy56posted 13 years agoin reply to this

good on e

2. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

I do not know any funny stories about crows??????

3. Dale Nelson profile image39
    Dale Nelsonposted 13 years ago

Do crows with crows feet say.....I have feet?

4. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 13 years ago

Hmm.  The part of my brain that processes all the hilarity it seems to in the later part of the day doesn't seem to function without 3 giant travel mugs of coffee and the sun's being way higher in the sky than it is right now.

Let's see...

3 crows walk into a bar - a crow-priest, a crow-minister, and a crow-rabbi...

Oh forget it.  I'll have to come back later,  after I've loaded up on coffee for a few hours.   hmm  (Can someone else finish that joke I started?)

1. Joy56 profile image67

The crow bar man, says look you three i have trained this little flea.  I was in prison for 20 years and look at all these things it can do.

The crow priest, crow minister, and crow - rabbi were so delighted never before had they seen a flea perform such wonderful feats......

Next minute a crow drunk walked in, saw the flea, hit it with his fist, and said those things are a such a nuisance............

The x convict......

now it is your turn finish it off for me someone please.....

2. Joy56 profile image67

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4774836_f248.jpg

I send you coffee, you tell us joke..... o.k.,

5. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

thanks for the humor...it's getting a little negative on the forum lately..hmm

1. Joy56 profile image67

jokes always welcome.......

6. Trail Otter profile image60
    Trail Otterposted 13 years ago

It was nearing migration. Two eldery vultures doubted they could make the trip south so they went by airplane. When they checked their baggage, the attendant noticed they were carrying two dead raccoons. "Do you wish to check the raccoons as luggage?" she asked.

"No thanks," said the vultures, "they're carrion."

1. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Eeeewww!  lol

1. Joy56 profile image67

carrion's are free...... now i remember you, i recognise the avator, Ivorwen i think.... from way back when,

1. Ivorwen profile image65
          Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I remember you too, Joy.

7. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Here is one..
    A crow was sitting all day doing nothing..a little rabbit saw him and asked  can I also sit like you and do nothing all day? the crow answered why not?
    The rabbit sat and did nothing all day...a fox came along and jumped up on the little bunny and made a snack of him.
    The crow shrugged and said ," if you have to be sitting all day doing nothing you really have to be high up."
    A joke from the management circles.

1. Joy56 profile image67

nice one hi Sofs

2. Trail Otter profile image60
      Trail Otterposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol Good one!

8. Joy56 profile image67
    Joy56posted 13 years ago

Why was the female crow walking accross the road?????????????????????

1. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image59
      Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 13 years agoin reply to this

dunno, please elaborate

1. Joy56 profile image67

the female crow out of the kitchen, even ......... never mind why was she crossing the road....

not funny i know, but there are not many crow jokes arond......

9. Ponderize profile image60
    Ponderizeposted 13 years ago

I thought this was a funny way to end your day...I'm finally going home from work, sigh! this video feels like my life!

*this goes to atom - they are part of comedy central, I believe.

http://bit.ly/Carlconnects

1. Joy56 profile image67

know what you mean busy busy busy busy.......... no joke right?

10. Trail Otter profile image60
    Trail Otterposted 13 years ago

What do you get when you cross an elephant and a kangaroo?

Holes all over Australia

11. superwags profile image67
    superwagsposted 13 years ago

a priest and a hindu are eating breakfast. The priest looks at his toast and says, "look, the face of jesus has appeared in my margerine"

The hindu says; "I can't believe it's not Buddha"

1. Joy56 profile image67

but where is the crow in that??????

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)