have you ever lost you mobile phone?

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (26 posts)
  1. dianne143 profile image40
    dianne143posted 13 years ago

I am so very sad because I lost my phone and the person who got it won't give it back to me. I  am in Asia country and it is so hard to locate our phone to where I belong. I am very sad and I can still think about it my files, pictures and my numbers now I felt the lost of it. I lost it 4 days ago.

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry to hear that Dianne. that's terrible. sad  Do you know who the person was that took your phone?

dianne143posted 13 years agoin reply to this

thanks Steven I am so very upset I don't have any idea where I lost it.  Maybe when i got something in my bag and then the phone fell down without my noticed.

2. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 13 years agoin reply to this

That sucks! I lost mine this winter and never got it back! My life was on that phone! What's wrong with people? They can use it after its reported lost... probably liberals.. they think they're entitled to other peoples' property!

that makes me so upset and so mad at my maximum level... i even cursed them.what makes it sucks when somebody in my family was rushed in the hospital the same day i lost my phone we are the last person to know he was in coma..after 3 days..... and they keep calling and sending an sms to my phone cos the people who got it wants to play us they turn on/off my phone I don't know if they know how to read and navigate my phone

why they are people like that who is happy to use others property. I hope they will got karma

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

In Asia, (Diane said she is from there), you can buy as many pre paid sim card as you want without registering your number.

to Diane, hope you can get a replacement soon. BTW, I lost maybe four cellphones when I was still in the Phils. (2 slashed bags, one snatched while I was texting walking and one was misplaced and never found).

Yeah, that makes it very so hard as people will take an advantage of that thing.... its hard to locate lost phones specially if the phone is lil bit expensive the person who got it will no have interest to give it back.

I got the extra phone but so sad.. my phone is my life too as what lady_love said..

thank you pretty and sorry to hear what happened to you,  is not nice.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
            prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi Diane, now you need to fasten it under your belt, somebody might be interested on it again LOL, they just buy another sim card and replace your number. Phone nos. are important.

Hi Pretty yeah the numbers on it are very important so  with my micro sd card sad

3. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have no mobile phone, therefore I cannot lose what I don't have. tongue smile

I cannot believe  you don't have phone as it is so important gadget. big_smile

4. thejeffriestube profile image60
      thejeffriestubeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I ran mine over once with a car by accident. It was an awesome pile of electronic pancake, and I was lucky to be able to pull the SIM out, undamaged. Cell phones really are fragile!

2. GmaGoldie profile image81
    GmaGoldieposted 13 years ago

Twice I have had my cell phone "lost" - the person kept it and was phoning looking for me - eery.

I keep ICE - in case of emergency contact and yet no one phoned that number!

Also, once I had my Golden Retriever retrieve my phone - brand new - with 3 hours of contacts just added - deposited into the creek behind my home.

I love my blackberry because of the backup of the contacts and info.

it's too bad when  you lost something very important.... I lost all my contacts sad

3. HealthyHayden profile image58
    HealthyHaydenposted 13 years ago

I've never lost mine, but I did drop one in a full glass of water sad  It was gone for good, never could turn it back on.

hmmmmm.. at least it was not lost,  so hard feeling when someone got your thing and don't have interest to give it back to you.

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 13 years ago

Lost my cell twice. sad sad sad

that's too bad,,my first time to lost a phone and so bad sad

5. jersoncortez profile image60
    jersoncortezposted 13 years ago

I am always loosing my mobile.  I'm on a contract which helps!
    I get it replaced by my insurance.  Not many people think to contact or take out insurance.

My advice..get insurance smile

Jerson.

1. Druid Dude profile image61
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Never lost one...but my daughter dropped hers in a dinosaur footprint full of water...ruined the phone, but she became the first person that has happened to in 60 million years!

6. profile image0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

I hope you immediately called your cell phone company.  All charges and texts they make on your phone your responsible for.  I found this out the hard way.

7. profile image50
    recover-androidposted 12 years ago

Recover photo,video or other deleted files for Android mobile phone, or the SD card on your phone,recover your lost photos, videos and more from Android mobile such as HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, etc.Connect Android phone to computer directly with a USB cable by this tool http://www.recovery-iphone.com/android- … overy.html

8. David013 profile image61
    David013posted 12 years ago

Don't think  about it much  it is common, just buy another mobile, i  am sure you are having useless numbers in  your   mobile coz if it has important one you must have a back u  copy of them.

9. miajohnson profile image59
    miajohnsonposted 12 years ago

Don't be so sad dianne..I alsolost my mobile phone once, a laptop and a lot of things when i was on a trip. Just chill out and be more alert, so that it would never happen again in future.

10. iefox5 profile image59
    iefox5posted 12 years ago

Already lost three mobile phones, luckily are cheap stuff.

11. shalycriston profile image40
    shalycristonposted 12 years ago

No! Never lost any mobile phone.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)