Lets pray for JAPAN..

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (43 posts)
  1. sumitparihar profile image40
    sumitpariharposted 13 years ago

Why don,t we pray for japan ,May god give them strenght to come out from this crices.After all we all are humans no matter what religon we follow,or what language we speak.
    All of us should pray for them.

1. profile image51
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, let us pray for Japan.

1. jay_kumar_07 profile image59
        jay_kumar_07posted 13 years agoin reply to this

why
        who allowed this to japan.

2. jay_kumar_07 profile image59

why
        who allowed this to JAPAN.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
          Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who allowed what?

The Earthquake?

2. Alexander Pease profile image60
      Alexander Peaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why stop at Japan? Why not all people who will be effected by this tragedy?

1. sumitparihar profile image40
        sumitpariharposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes,for all of those who are affect from this.

3. profile image0
      Baileybearposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am thinking of the people in Japan & other places.

As for 'all should pray' - why?  There is another thread that asks this question

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/70468

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Trying to stir up trouble? lol

4. saveascj profile image60
      saveascjposted 13 years agoin reply to this

japan will survive, and God bless Japan

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Amen to that smile

2. sumitparihar profile image40
        sumitpariharposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My god give him strength to survive.

5. profile image52
      johnbrewposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah!! Japan needs our help more than anything else at this time. We need to send as much help as we can to Japan.
      http://healthproductadvice.com/super-probiotic-reviews/

2. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 13 years ago

I think many people have already prayed and continue to pray for all the people affected. I do admire their stoicism and their discipline in the face of such a series of calamities.  Their brave endurance is such a difference to the behavior that we saw in Louisiana when it faced Katrina and that was just one hurricane.  The difference is night and day.

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Like enough isn't already being done. It's all that is being talked about, and it's not the only problem in the world.

1. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

People who pray can multitask.

Not likely, considering 90% of them are just plain ignorant.

The level of ignorance in this world, along with the selfish behavior of most of them is appalling. And, if you don't like that statement, then I guess you're just SOL.

1. profile image0

Ouch. You're very testy. I don't like your answer, but I'm not sure how that would affect my luck. Are you claiming supernatural powers now?

This will be my last response to you for your duration of your stay at Hubpages, so I guess I'm going to simply lay it on the line.

Get a life.

1. profile image0

Same to you cagsil.

4. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

I just hope no more lives are taken in Japan, due to all that's been happening.  However, from what I hear, it looks like it's not fixing to end anytime soon, as some scientists predict the radiation poisoning could travel all the way to the USA.  However, my heart truly goes out to those suffering in Japan, as I hope things will get better for them soon.

@cagsil

Your right. There are other problems in this world besides what's going on in Japan, but that still doesn't mean we shouldn't hope for the best for them.  After all, they're still human beings that need our compassion.  Would you easily dismiss 9/11 and say there's other problems going on in the world?  Or would you offer your condolences?

Hope for the best, sure. But, get back to living life.
      Compassion? How can you not have compassion for such a problem? But, opening thread after thread about praying is completely ridiculous to see, when it's all over the media already. To be continually reminded about it, when other problems, like homeless people, which continues to rise each and every day in our own country, are not being addressed, is incredibly stupid to ignore.
      9/11 happened 10 years ago and I don't live in the past.
      Condolences? You're kidding right. Condolences for 9/11 after 10 years? Those condolences have been issued and again, I don't live in the past.

What is happening in Japan is bad, yes, there is no doubt about it, but it's not the only problem.

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wait, there's been more than one thread on this topic already?  Hmm..i must've missed those, as I wasn't aware of them.  Thanks for pointing that out, as i wasn't aware of it.  I guess I can see where you're coming from then.  As I said earlier, you're right there are other problems going on the world.  Anyways, I do apologize for misinterpreting what you meant, as I didn't realize the nature of your response.

1. profile image0

damn, that's a lot of threads. I'm a bit surprised by that considering you'd think we'd have at least a few threads on what's going on in Libya and such.

There are a few of those too. However, praying for those people apparently isn't on the minds of people. Go figure? roll

1. earnestshub profile image81
                earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If the UN doesn't get off it's collective bottoms and get there soon, there will be nothing anyone can do to help!

Oh Earnest, don't worry, the USA is going to spend more money it doesn't have, just so it can continue to police the world. Obama has already stated that he is going to try and help? roll

And, the UN is a joke and has been for many years. It's just another joke on the public, so people fail to realize the upper 1% has full control of what happens. Ironically, some times it's actually funny and sad at the same time. hmm lol

1. earnestshub profile image81
                    earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have to agree, the UN has been pathetic for years. I know that the lunatic is gonna kill all his enemies ( his fellow countrymen) in a brutal fashion based on his rhetoric and track record.

2. profile image0

that's really sad then. i mean if you're going to pray and/or offer condolences for the troubles in Japan, then you'd figure we would be doing the same for everyone else in the world that's suffering.

Kind of a weird double standard if you ask me..

I don't know Steven, I don't pray. lol

1. jay_kumar_07 profile image59

correct

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)