Obama cannot help but to hate israel... His untimatum.

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (29 posts)
  1. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

This man dispises Israel and it is plain as day to us all.

-"Report: US gives Netanyahu ultimatum on resuming talks

Israel Radio Reported Sunday that The United States gave Netanyahu an ultimatum on renewing negotiations with the Palestinians.

According to the ultimatum, Netanyahu has to decide within a month whether he agrees to accept US President Obama’s proposal and resume talks based on 1967 lines.

Washington is pressuring Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to accede to its proposal to resume Israeli-Palestinian peace talks on the basis of U.S. President Barack Obama’s May 19 speech.

An Israeli source who spoke recently with senior officials in Washington said the Americans were very frustrated with Netanyahu’s behavior, feeling that he was impeding America’s efforts to keep the Palestinians from unilaterally seeking UN recognition of a state in September.

Netanyahu’s personal envoy, Isaac Molho, spent last week in Washington, where the Americans presented their proposal for resuming talks on the basis of Obama’s speech. Specifically, Obama’s plan calls for negotiating over borders and security first, while deferring issues such as Jerusalem and the refugees until later. It also calls for the borders to be based on the 1967 lines, with mutually agreed land swaps.

The Americans told Molho that to block European initiatives such as France’s proposal for an international peace conference in Paris, they must have something concrete to offer, like Netanyahu‘s agreement to negotiate on the basis of Obama’s speech.

The U.S. proposal was also given to chief Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat, who said the Palestinians would resume talks on this basis."-

Obama would love to be the one who drove Israel into the sea. It is all part of his islamic upbringing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-g … ing-talks/

2. aka-dj profile image65
    aka-djposted 12 years ago

From some sermons I have heard on the last days, it was made clear that Israel will be left totally alone, politically. Her only salvation will come from the Lord Himself. The speaker made it abundantly clear that the US, Israels biggest ally will abandon them.

It comes as no surprise to me, that the political stage is being set for this to play out jus as prophecy has foretold centuries ago.

Israel won territory in 1967 legally! It was a war where Israel were being attacked. They were NOT the aggressors. Therefore, they are entitled to control the land they won. Esp in light of the fact that they would be immensely more vulnerable to attack again, if they trade land for peace.
    Everyone with half a brain can see that the Palestinians will not keep any peace that is agreed to. The Muslim neighbours want Israel wiped out. PERIOD. So, for them to concede to these demands is equal to suicide. They might as well place a nuclear bomb in the middle of the country and detonate it.

There's no way they can agree to these terms. I leave room for the possibility that they WILL agree (for the sake of peace which they want more than the Muslims do), but that would only be to facilitate what the scripture says "when they say Peace, Peace, sudden destruction shall come upon them."

3. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

Just what one would expect from the black muslim antichrist!
    You blokes are hilarious! lol

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Laugh if you want.
      Just keep watching.
      It will be evident soon enough.
      All of prophecy is centered around Israel (God's chosen people).
      Some people call them God's timepiece. IE, if you want to know what God is doing, watch Israel.

1. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Your scared little fantasies are amusing DJ. smile

That's ok, I don't mind.

All I say is "watch"!

I don't have any inside info, about time and specifics, but the general overview will play out.

Maybe dec 21, 2012! cool
          lol lol lol

2. Paul Wingert profile image60
          Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Hey Earnet, what's scary is the people out there who buy into these fantasies! With so many followers of fantasy, how do you suppose we can make some serious money from this? lol

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
        dutchman1951posted 12 years agoin reply to this

DJ, I am sorry, but this is crapola. I have traveled the area much for the World Bank,  and I am sorry but you have not 1 clue.

this is self induced fear from fear mongers, who have hidden agendas. Relax good person, this is not what it seems.

Obama, like others in the progressive mind set are looking for power from wealth, and you can not get to that if the world stays at war. They are short cutting both sides to make an ending happen. In short they have told both sides to get over it, and get on with it.

They undrstand well the costs to this Nation and Others because of the Mid-East mess. And they also understand well,  that this was MAN-MADE, not Biblical prediction, twisted to insight fear. Relax and put some mind healing into your life, you will benifit more from that, than fear reaction.

4. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Yay Obama!!!

I KNEW he was a good one.

I just hope this will start to bring an end to that disgusting treatment of the Palestinians....and get the criminal leaders outta there! Bibi, Barak..Buh Bye.
    After all--we pay them, we can demand of them.These goons are WAAAAAAY worse than Weiner's weener.

next step: 9/11.

Read these, and learn some history on the "peace deal"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso … ments.html

http://www.factsofisrael.com/blog/archives/000157.html

http://www.arabview.com/articles.asp?article=323

Each one was chosen for the content that repeats how Arafat was offered everything he asked for to make peace, but nocked it back.
      There is NO PEACE that will suit the Palestinians. If there were, it would have been solved years ago!

5. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Yes. Expecting sanity, consideration for the Palestinians and a resolution to a conflict that has affected all of us would certainly be the evil doings of the Anti Christ and fulfill prophesy. We aren't meant to attempt to solve problems, so of course it's wrong for  O' Bama to say enough already.

I suppose if the same scenario was being played out between us and Canada you'd expect some changes. The Israelis are not special. They need to work harder to find a resolution to the problems they helped create.

6. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

"All of prophecy is centered around Israel (God's chosen people)."

Not all of prophecy...just that brand of prophecy.
    There are plenty others.
    Like Native American prophecy.

One of them mentions the return of the brothers....more in line with the Dog star Sirius.....the invisible twin star.

Prophecy is fascinating to read. Nostradamus....involves our alignment with the center of the Galaxy....in the "lost" 13th Zodiac sign, Ophiucus.
    At that moment, the knowledge of the Tree of Life will be revealed!!

You could go on and on.....Broaden your horizons a little....and just what if the Jews are really Chaldeans? That makes it even more fascinating.

Here's a clue: everything old has passed away. We are new creatures in the Apocalypse.

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Calculating for a prophesied Apocalypse is not a broader horizon, in my opinion. It is buying into myth and not conducive to finding answers to the world's problems. Because it makes you think the problem is predestined and unresolvable.

You have the wrong concept of prophecy.

The way it actually works is like me saying, "I watched that movie, and it ends with . . ."

Me telling how the movie ends has NO bearing on the ending!

Same with prophecy. IT does not determine the end, it FORETELLS the end!

TMMasonposted 12 years agoin reply to this

They are just going to run the "self fulfilling prophecy" line on you.

You are correct in what you say aka. But the Leftists do not buy into the super-natural aspect of the Bible. So your wastin you time, bro.

2. profile image0

Belief in a prophesy directly affects the end result. If I were to assume these were the end times and war threatened; I would do less to try and stop it. Why bother? It is destined to happen.

If you want this Armageddon your religion anxiously awaits, that is certainly your right; but I'm not too keen on the idea, so I expect the leaders of this world to do everything within their power to find ways to peacefully coexist.

I still have hope that you might have to wait a few years to see the rest of us slaughtered by your idea of your God's Divine plan for us. Please do us all a favor and have a little consideration for your fellow man and hope these countries can find a peace.

My religion does not axiously await it. I know it is coming, and therefore I will be ready when it does. but I do not want it to come... that would suicidal nihilism at its finest.

2. aka-dj profile image65

I wish (or not) that my believing prophetic end results actually affected them.
            AS IF!
            These events are way out of my control. I had no personal hand in the Israel/Palestine issue, and I have none now. Nor do I hope to have any in the future. So, they will proceed without my involvement.
            So, you saying me personally wanting Armageddon, or not, is pointless! It has no bearing on it.

If I were in a position of power, like Obama, then you could address me that way, but, I'm not.

You already have my consideration. I do hope they find a solution.
            All I said was, I doubt they will. The Palestinians had their chance, but refused it. Why get mad at me about it.  hmm

7. TMMason profile image60
    TMMasonposted 12 years ago

Obama and his ilk can abondon Israel all they want. American Christian Conservatives will not abandon Israel. We will stand with them till the end.

8. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

And, people wonder why religion NEEDS to die. Too many pathetic individual believing in a god and then supposedly acting on it's will.

Now how dumb is that.

Send this to the Middle East!
      That's where it will make the biggest difference!

1. profile image0

Dj, you may think your belief system doesn't affect policy, but it does. The thing about Obama is he isn't looking at this from a Christian angle, he's trying to so the right thing from a world view. I know your Bible chaises those who don't stand with the Jewish people. According to it, whole nations were annihilated because of offenses.

Your whole belief structure makes you incapable of seeing this problem without blinders on; as it does any politician who is religious within one of these the major religions.

You are all endangering the welfare of the rest of us, by your religious bias.

There is no way to remove religion from the israel/palistine issue. The jews and the Muslims claim religous rights to Jurusalem. It is just a fact that religion is an integral part of that issue and there is no untwining it.

1. profile image0

We can certainly  untwine it, as it affects american policy; without bringing religion and prophesy into it on our part.

You go ahead an tell those people ove there their religous views do not matter in this. lol I will wait to see how that goes.

1. profile image0

I was spreading of your religious bias, not theirs.

I have nothing to do with Israel and Palistines conflict. And to think i do is to not understand what has occurred over there for 1480 years now. those people over there are religous to a point you would not even be able to comprehend. How many Christians here in the US do you think could hack a head off or stone someone to death in this day and age? Just because another is not their religion... None, or very few. unlike over there were it is a daily occurrance.

1. profile image0

You have completely missed the point, but that's fine.

Enjoy your day.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)