Pet pics to share with me

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (20 posts)
  1. Sandyspider profile image74
    Sandyspiderposted 12 years ago

This is for mainly non-Zazzlers or other print on demand shop owners. I have been  looking for public domain photos of pets in costumes without any luck. I am asking if anyone here would be willing to share their pet photos with me. They don't have to be in costume. Just cute. And of course everyone who has pets, know that they are the cutest.

Yes, I would be using this in my Zazzle shop with your permission. In exchange I will add a link to your HP or site with a bit of a write up about you. If I get enough of these, I will add it to an article for you to vote on for some prizes.

If enough of you respond, it could become a hub article to vote on for best pet picture. It might go on Squidoo where I can have endless links to Zazzle products. All depends.

Just send me a message to my email if you are interested.

Thanks,
    Sandy
    (Sandyspider)

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, no pictures of my pet in costume. He acts as if he is being murdered if you put as much as a ribbon on him smile

Good luck, I'm sure you'll find some here.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
        mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I sent Sandy a load of pics of my pets who are 'naked' (not in costumes), as she says they don't have to be in costume, so I would suggest you still send her your pics UV smile

2. Sandyspider profile image74
        Sandyspiderposted 12 years agoin reply to this

As Cindy puts it here, they can be naked too. Keep it "G" rated through!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
          Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, I missed that line.

Great, I have lots of photos of Boo...I mean lots...

Thanks, just send them to my email sandysnetwork@gmail.com

1. bgamall profile image68
              bgamallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think pets are cute with clothes on. Some like the attention. Others don't like the confinement.

So true.

Here are two articles with the animals that have been sent to me. Keep sending me your pics and I will add them for other products and articles. I plan on creating a hub. Unless I create it later today, it will be in Oct.

I have added links for everyone to their hub page or site. Plus their backlinks are in the Zazzle shop too.

You are more than welcome to leave a comment on the articles. Let me know there what you think.
      http://www.squidoo.com/pet-photos-on-halloween-stickers
      http://www.squidoo.com/pet-photos-on-halloween-magnets
      http://www.zazzle.com/kingdomofanimals? … 5784557366

1. habee profile image93
        habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Love the one of my Grendel!!

Glad you love it.

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
        mistyhorizon2003posted 12 years agoin reply to this

They look great Sandy, and I just love the picture of, what used to be, our goat in a witches costume smile

smile

2. Just Ask Susan profile image88
    Just Ask Susanposted 12 years ago

I have one of my Newfoundland dog in Oakley sunglasses and a hat that I will send you right now. smile and another of her in a T-shirt.

Looking forward to that.

I know you said that you sent these, but I couldn't even find them in my spam mail. Susan, can you resend them to me please.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image88
        Just Ask Susanposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have re-sent them .

Thanks! I got them.

3. rmcrayne profile image91
    rmcrayneposted 12 years ago

Sandy I have tons of photos of beautiful one-eyed Hootie (Boykin spaniel) and Batman (chocolate dapple dachshund). No costumes, but plenty of great views.

Just send them to sandyswebnetwork@gmail.com and thanks.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)