A Beautiful 911 Song

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (21 posts)
  1. American View profile image59
    American Viewposted 12 years ago

All Hp members. I have heard a great song and I needed to share it with you all. Never forget all of our loved ones lost that day

http://admin.bighollywood.breitbart.com … ft-behind/

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is a pretty, and moving song.
      Thanks American View.
      No we will never forget!

2. LhouvieBlue profile image58
      LhouvieBlueposted 12 years agoin reply to this

who can forget that event, no one..but thanks for the song that lightens the sorrow they feel.

2. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

resolve .

1. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

To know the Truth.

3. aware profile image67
    awareposted 12 years ago

its not truth till its true for all.
    ray

Then that means the official version is not true.

American Viewposted 12 years agoin reply to this

So glad you like the song

I mentioned in another thread, that I steer clear of anything fox or rabid-right....Breitbart qualifies.

LMC,

It's not about the source, it was about the song. Keep the blinders on, life is just passing you by.

4. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 12 years ago

Here's another song that a woman named Kitty Donohoe wrote on the evening of 9/11/01.    It says something very important about an undivided Nation having strength.   Sad that after all those people died in 911 and even since then, the liberal agenda has divided U.S.    And the worst thing is that it's been done deliberately.   The words say "..Hand in hand we still will stand...because we must".    Too many people have decided to throw American patriotism into the trash, under the bus, or over the cliff, wherever they can pretend it doesn't matter anymore.

Obama this evening mentioned the strength that an undivided Nation has;  yet he's made it his goal from day 1 to divide U.S.   His Scripture-quoting and his calls for God to bless America today sounded hollow, and his talk of division looked more like gloating.   Until the day comes that he can be honest, or until the day someone with patriotism replaces him, America will stay divided.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtkC9Dx5JxI

5. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

I suppose this is called "patriotic"?

You just called millions of your fellow citizens Unpatriotic, while decrying division.

And why? Because they don't see things the way you do.

USA USA USA

TWIST TWIST TWIST,,,this has not a freakin thing about patriotism. Its just a nice song I wanted to share. Sorry you have to make it into a political whatever you do.

This is the person who made it political:

"Sad that after all those people died in 911 and even since then, the liberal agenda has divided U.S.    And the worst thing is that it's been done deliberately.   The words say "..Hand in hand we still will stand...because we must".    Too many people have decided to throw American patriotism into the trash, under the bus, or over the cliff, wherever they can pretend it doesn't matter anymore"

Can I ask why you are yelling at me?

I mentioned in another thread, that I steer clear of anything fox or rabid-right....Breitbart qualifies.

You just called millions of your fellow citizens Unpatriotic, while decrying division.

And why? Because they don't see things the way you do.

All I was doing was sharing a nice song. You went right after it with "To know the Truth." not thanks for sharing or that was a sad song, just "lets make it political" Sorry LMC, not everything in life is political

"resolve .     
            To know the Truth."

How is that unpatriotic OR political?

"Sad that after all those people died in 911 and even since then, the liberal agenda has divided U.S."---and this is NOT political how?

6. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Yeah, but I didn't listen to the song, so I should have just not commented.

You have to understand how angry 9/11 makes me.

Furious.

But from now on, I will keep it to politics, not sentiment.

LMC,

You are right you should not have. The shame is you deprived yourself of a wonderful song. This song was written and sung by a friend. She used me as an inspiration, she thought of the kids who lost thier parents.

I too get very angry at some peoples veiw of this day and what it means. Remember, I was there.
      Here is the link direct to her YouTube channel in case you might want to see it since it did not come from a righty site
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVPYEFuc … ideo_title

I appreciate that.
        I refuse to be anywhere near those psychopaths, so this will make me listen.

LMC,

Take this as friendly advise, not as somthing I am telling you to do. The way you feel about the far right is how I feel about the far left. I am independent, but I will read both sides, lokkup the truth on my own, and then know when both sides are spinning BS. While I may not agree with them, Hell I hardly ever agree with them, it does make it easier to see them for who they are. Remember the Godfather" keep you friends close, your enemies closer."   smile

Well, AV, that is pretty much what I have been doing since the early 90's. And I have done a lot lot lot of reading on 9/11. It has only strengthened my intuition about it on the day that it happened.

And I'll tell you something about psychopaths....I was married to one. I know them inside and out. They have NOTHING to offer, nothing anybody should want.
            All they can do is destroy.

That was a very beautiful song. And I would bet if her father heard people say that the President of the United States of America HATES America....he would wonder what he was risking his life for.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)