ghosts

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (43 posts)
  1. profile image52
    agnes83posted 12 years ago

GHOSTS IN YOUR HOUSE

2. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

No, no ghosts have ever been in any house I have owned.

No ghosts in my mind, so none in my house. Ghosts live in the imagination, not peoples houses.

Ever wondered why those ghost shows on TV are all mood and music without any substance?

1. profile image0
      RookerySpoonerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I love those ghost shows.  I know it is all fake, and that the presenters have made millions from them, but the mediums can be very amusing.  I remember watching one show, which is very popular in the UK, which was filming in a so-called haunted pub.  There was a story of a murder which had happened, details of which were well known locally.  The medium went into "trance" and picked up all the details, seemingly without any previous knowledge of them.  However, the pub landlord later admitted that he had himself invented the story of the murder and the ghosts, in order to increase trade.

3. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 12 years ago

I would have answered yes a few years ago, because I believed that I had seen the ghost of the elderly woman who lived in my home before me.  I saw her in my living room, and asked her who she was, and she replied 'I'm Mrs. Day.'  I knew that the previous resident of my home had been a Mrs. May Day.  I took note of the clothes she wore, and later when describing these to neighbours, they said that Mrs. Day had owned such clothes.  I was therefore convinced that I had seen a ghost.  However, having read about hypnagogic and hypnopompic experiences, I am now convinced that this is what happened to me.  I must have fallen asleep very quickly and believed the seemingly real experience had in fact happened.

1. Kiss andTales profile image60
      Kiss andTalesposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mr Rookery Spooner I do believe in the spirit realm ! I do believe just sa you saw that vision ! you where seeing the angles who have been here from the time they where thrown down here with human kind! this is prove of other persons existing besides us! if they are real then so is God! the spirit angle was trying to get you to communicate with him ! why I do not no! but this dangerous to you and anybody that gets envolve with the spirit realm,why because he has been watching for a long time your family ! he knows everything about your family! he has tooken the form of someone you know! and he feels comfortable to show hisself to you! God does not approve of such a connection because like there leader they have been known to be menslayers! taking peoples lifes because they want to . If you have some thing in your home questionable! or some is practicing somthing ungodly you will be there subject of desire! these are the same ones who where thrown to the earth.and who slept with women of old before the flood! they are still here active in many things!

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
        couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Really?  So are they angels thrown down from heaven or are they ghosts of people past/passed?  And they have taken the form of another human?  Wow.  What culture ingrained this thinking in you?

well as I was explaining! these spirit sons of God turned thier back on him and joined the rebel who Got Adam and Eve to join in by telling the lie that they would not die!(Challenge)what happen death is a disease eveyone has inherit!,The Angle have been around before human where created so they would know your family tree better then you,they know how they look they know how they ,and some have kept relations with them different ways! so if I want to play a game with you I could be in another room use the voice of relative make you think it was them! they have been doing it for years, there is a statment that says the dead are concious of nothing at all , true.you canen knocked out and do know what happen! when it happen Eccle 5:5-6 says it all.

sorry my computer tends to skip words when I am making a stsatement! it is irritating to me ! when I am posting it does not show and when I finish it like letters are left out !

4. earnestshub profile image81

So you believe that it was ghosts, despite the fact that the person who had the experience doesn't.

Interesting interpretation. smile

yes I would like to use the word spirit creature,he said he saw something ,I believe him he said that things would move ! he and his family witness that! and many others have had the same experiences,yet they can not explain because they do not know why this is visable to them! have ever had this happen you thought some one called ! you ask them did you call me they say no! many times some one did! I new of a person who went to bed awaken to find there dishes wash, kitchen clean and nobody but them was there!,another story they will fight each other , story told by a lady who house they lodge in! dishes where flying anything that could be throne ,these people did not know each other! but where witnesses?hmm

1. profile image0

How wonderful to have a ghost that does the washing-up.  I would love to have one of those.

watch out what you ask for ! because he has no spiritual lite ! you could get one to wash and wash you up as a person !what benifit are you to him when he has the power to take your life!you are using him ! he has been around before you where thought of !when adam and eve where here, so want him or them to do for you!please thats like asking a tiger to bring your dinner!lol

1. couturepopcafe profile image60

Love the tiger analogy.  But what are we really talking about here?  He was around with Adam and Eve?  Are we talking about demons, fallen angels, human spirits, or just bad juju?

sorry I missed this question !well we are talking about fallen Angles meaning they where thrown out of heaven to the earth ! from a war that took place up there.they lost ,and even though they are here around us every day , there focus is to attack us or get us on thier side ,by how we live our life! many here on earth have proven thier stand !not knowing directly who is behind the many problems of the world, no it is not God it is his enemies satan and Demons known as ghost and spirit beings the truth is what it is ,again God has protected many from the dangers of there presence which is invisable, but there is a way a channel for that!because many take thier protection away by tring to communicate with them as I shared how early on post. they are dangerous to humans ,why the violence in the world today and so much evil ways.

1. A Troubled Man profile image58
                A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LOL! "How To Block Out Reality 101"

5. earnestshub profile image81

Glad you enjoyed the show. Despite it's intentions it is good comedy. smile

We recently had a weeping wall in the home of a family, which was all over the 2nd rate "current affairs" shows on TV.
    Investigators later found that the family had been pouring vegetable oil down the wall, then claiming it was a miracle.

6. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

I've seen ghosts in one house and I've had them in another. Say what you want. They do exist.

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't doubt for a minute that you saw a ghost, I'm just sayin it wasn't there. smile

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That is possible too. I don't 'believe'. I honestly could care less. I'd love an explanation that made sense. Until I run across it, I'm pretty sure I saw a ghost.

1. earnestshub profile image81
          earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well that makes sense. smile so would I.

2. profile image0

When you saw the ghosts, were you in a half-awake state, or believe that you were awake in bed, or did you have the experiences whilst fully awake in daylight hours?

1. profile image0

We had a ghost that did things in our house. While we were wide awake. Several of us would witness a lot of it at the same time. Heavy shadows moving across the room, appliances turned on that couldn't have turned on themselves. And doors opening and closing. We never came up with an explanation for any of it that made sense.

The ghosts I've seen could possibly be explained away by your example; but I'm not sure that explains it, to me. I simply had no reason to see or feel what I did.

1. profile image0

Your experiences sound very similar to those experienced by my mom when she was growing up.  Some of these were experienced at night and therefore can be explained by ordinary means.  However, some were experienced in the day and witnessed by several family members at the same time.  Yet, my mom does not believe in ghosts.

1. profile image0

I like explanations. But, one thing we've learned; explanations change as we discover new information. I'm not tied any more firmly to the idea of ghosts than the limit of my experience and understanding. If I happen upon a rational and reasonable explanation; I'll jump on it.

But, I haven't run across one yet.

3. Kiss andTales profile image60

and thats where we come to the intersection of truth, some one have the power to be invisable ,this is a power to keep people in doubt of a higher Authority! how do you fight some one you can not see! you can not  and will not be equal to them ! only the one who is a spirit can!

1. profile image0

Well, now that is an odd statement. Why would a Christian think a ghost throws a shadow on the concept of God? I would think if you believe in the spiritual realm a ghost would automatically be a given. And wouldn't be a bad thing.

well the story is Angles are all sons of God ! yet from among them came a rebel who question Gods Authority to rule his creations!( like some one telling obama you dont have the right to be president i can do it better!) so he started with the first human pair! our parents Adam and Eve he got them to turn away from Gods Authority by telling them they will not die! thats where death came from! challenge his right of truth! like some one says i dare you! well we are proof of what happen , but not only did this angle and adam and eve turn there back on God so did a third of other spirit angles. these are those . that have been around for ages! they are considered to be Gods enemie today they are still telling people lies ! using any way fit to fool people so they can loose thier life forever! they have been judge to die, we are given a chance becuase its not our fault what happen!

1. profile image0

Maybe so. But, as a christian you believe in good angels too. Right? What makes you assume everything in the spirit world is bad. It seems almost sinful. To want to assume things are evil.

you read me wrong I said a third of angles! that means there are many good ones and you said I assume I did not use that word and the statment.no all things are not evil! because that is the fight here, who side will we take based on how we live our life ! gives the answer! we have free will like adam and eve and they turn there back on their heavenly father,the issue with us is can we and will we accept the Father of the universe and his Authority!

2. couturepopcafe profile image60

With respect, he did say one third of other angels/spirits, not all. 

The idea that humans could have lived forever in the flesh is mind boggling.  The flesh dies but the energy of the spirit lives on in another form.  The idea that consciousness can die is also mind boggling.  Do we not simply move from one form to another?

1. profile image0

Yes, he did. But a previous post led me to believe that he was warning that they were all evil. Which was what caused me to comment. It is difficult to follow his posts, so I may have been confused. I'm not accustomed to that writing style.

well I could see what you are saying ! they have free will like us too! many times God has protected us from there evil ways ! but many seem to want to get envolve with them because they are there and they communicate with them through sayances and boards and fortune tellers, many times people have become victims and come up dead because they choose to hate us! now not all christains have the same story because they mix there believe in with truth ,stay close to the map of truth and no one can mislead you.

2. Kiss andTales profile image60

no the only for we move back to is the dust we where created from! it is noted that dust you are dust you return a true statment! but who you are is in your DNA Only God can piece you back as you where as long as you are in his memory which is stated he can retaun you life back when the time come for the ressurection! what point of ressurectionas he stated to move into another body then you would have more the one DNA ,like finger prints are not all alike!

1. profile image0

I'm afraid I'll have to side with couturepopcafe on this one. And, I know for a fact your scriptures back it up. So, don't call me satan for disagreeing. smile

thats your free will to decide for your self! and I wont call you that because that does not apply to you! at lease you gave some one a chance to explain without shooting it down before hearing what happen! I only use that statment for some who act just like him ! and you know they dont know how because they refuse to give some one a chance to explain.

3. Kiss andTales profile image60

if you live on in the spirit you are not dead ! you are conscious of  whats around you! Eccle 5:5-6 says you are not conscious of nothing at all! Thats dead!. no other way to put it take as it says!

4. A Troubled Man profile image58

lol Despite everything else to the contrary? LOL!

1. profile image0

Hey. You know nothing. But then, neither do I. The difference is, I'm not laughing at you.

You need not project your own shortcomings onto others. smile

1. profile image0

Ooh. You know all about the minds of others. I thought you didn't buy into people being psychic. Or, do you assume you are psychic and all other claims are bogus?

Such a vivid imagination. lol

1. profile image0

Namaste. smile

7. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Yeah! I hate these ghosts... they hang out all day, party all night, won't let you sleep and they can care less 'cause they don't have to make a living to pay rent!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)