the state of jesus- peace be upon- him in islam

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (35 posts)
  1. profile image0
    darknight444posted 12 years ago

jesus -peace be upon him- is e mighty profet and e messenger to the children of israel and thise is verses of the holy quran
    from the 3 chapter of the holy quran al imran :

((And remember) when the angels said: O Mary! Lo! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a word from him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, illustrious in the world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (unto Allah). (45) He will speak unto mankind in his cradle and in his manhood, and he is of the righteous. (46) She said: My Lord! How can I have a child when no mortal hath touched me? He said: So (it will be). Allah createth what He will. If He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (47) And He will teach him the Scripture and wisdom, and the Torah and the Gospel, (48) And will make him a messenger unto the Children of Israel, (saying): Lo! I come unto you with a sign from your Lord. Lo! I fashion for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, and I breathe into it and it is a bird, by Allah's leave. I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I raise the dead, by Allah's leave. And I announce unto you what ye eat and what ye store up in your houses. Lo! herein verily is a portent for you, if ye are to be believers. (49) And (I come) confirming that which was before me of the Torah, and to make lawful some of that which was forbidden unto you. I come unto you with a sign from your Lord, so keep your duty to Allah and obey me. (50) Lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path. (51) But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him). (52) Our Lord! We believe in that which Thou hast revealed and we follow him whom Thou hast sent. Enrol us among those who witness (to the truth). (53) And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers. (54) (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ. (55) As for those who disbelieve I shall chastise them with a heavy chastisement in the world and the Hereafter; and they will have no helpers. (56) And as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full. Allah loveth not wrong-doers. (57) This (which) We recite unto thee is a revelation and a wise reminder. (58) Lo! the likeness of Jesus with Allah is as the likeness of Adam. He created him of dust, then He said unto him: Be! and he is. (59) (This is) the truth from thy Lord (O Muhammad), so be not thou of those who waver. (60))

pls take time to read thise and if you wont an audio book pls enter here and choose the 3 rd chapter and stop the recitation in arabick by stoping the script button
    http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

1. A Troubled Man profile image57
      A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Here's some stuff I found in your link. I only got to the second chapter before finding enough to allow me to understand the hatred and evil in your holy book. I bolded some relevant parts...

"As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (7) And of mankind are some who say: We believe in Allah and the Last Day, when they believe not. (8) They think to beguile Allah and those who believe, and they beguile none save themselves; but they perceive not. (9) In their hearts is a disease, and Allah increaseth their disease. A painful doom is theirs because they lie.

(23) And if ye do it not - and ye can never do it - then guard yourselves against the Fire prepared for disbelievers, whose fuel is of men and stones.

(87) And they say: Our hearts are hardened. Nay, but Allah hath cursed them for their unbelief. Little is that which they believe. (88) And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. (89) Evil is that for which they sell their souls: that they should disbelieve in that which Allah hath revealed, grudging that Allah should reveal of His bounty unto whom He will of His bondmen. They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom."

1. profile image0
        darknight444posted 12 years agoin reply to this

well it s not hatred at all it is the truth the maker hate dibeliver soo just belive in him???
        2 uderstand that the holy quran is e huge book soo of course you will find parts that call muslims to be good to other even to disbelivers and you find thise parts where god speak aboute the disblivers

soo we take the way of life of mohamed as oure guidance to the aproach to non muslims and the profetman was very mursiful with non muslims and in the first islamique society there was jews cristian and islam accept them and respect there way of life and even leave the to rle with there owne ruls

LOL! Is it just that easy? lol

What you don't seem to understand is that your god hates others, and you have stated that as truth. I could not ever worship, love or follow any God who condones hatred of others. Allah is evil.

Gobbledegook. I have found parts in which Allah promotes and condones His followers to hate others. Nuff said. Allah is evil.

2. kirstenblog profile image79
          kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

In my job I literally put my life in the way of danger every day in order to protect children (have come within inches of being hit by speeding cars more often then I like to think about) but because I don't believe in 'Allah' I am hated by said deity? Frankly I wouldn't want anything more from such a deity! Live a good life of self sacrifice but don't believe in Allah and be damned but murder innocent people in his name and its all cool, disgusting. I personally want nothing to do with such a hateful deity that judges people by what they believe in and not by how they choose to live.

1. profile image0

belive me i soo choked in you because you still play the card of vielence
            the jews make e bombe that kill 3000 muslim in e mosque thy bombe e mosque not by airplaine e suiside bomber do it but no one speak aboute judaimse
            but when e muslim did it, you dont speak just aboute him, you dont speak juast aboute muslims , you say islam say, it s very shameful think
            belive me there is in thise world 1.5 billion muslim you understand the number and tht are trully religouse e lot more than anny other nation soo i tell you if islam say to bombe others humanity will end

1. kirstenblog profile image79

You have no basis for saying this as you don't know what I believe or speak out about. I don't think it would be very hard for you to find folks here who will tell you that I call christianity evil all the time. I think all religion is evil. Religion is at its very core evil, there are good people to be found in religion sure, but it's not the religion that makes them good people even when they think it does (they would be good people no matter what religion they had been raised with). I have personally had many muslim friends who I hold in the highest respect but my respect for them is down to how they live, not what they believe in. I am more then happy to point out that the terrorist who attacked the kids in Norway was christian and his actions were directly influenced by his religion, he used it to justify his actions. I will and do speak out about the Westbro Baptists and hold the whole christian religion responsible for the actions of these particular self proclaimed members. Likewise I think that what is happening in Israel is an abomination, another example of how evil religion is. I will not have anything to do with any organisation with so much blood on its hands if there is any way to avoid it. This is why I am agnostic. I don't not believe in a God of some sort, I just don't think it matters. What matters is how people live and if there actually is a God of love as so many religions claim, it wont give a monkeys butt what name I call it by, or even that I never called it by any name, if it exists, it would only care about how I lived (assuming it is a God of love as has been claimed). I don't need a God to command me to live my life to the best of my abilities or to threaten me with damnation or doom for choosing to do things I know to be wrong. No God's needed.

1. profile image0

"As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (7)

1. Greek One profile image63
                  Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

...you mean like a bomb going off in an office tower?

or being stoned to death with actual stones, actually being thrown at your actual body until the blunt impacts cause your death.....
                    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone doesn't seem to mean anything if you live in an Islamic country.......
                    hmm

better then the alternative

the alternative of course being, worshipping an evil God. I will take damnation every day over blind worship of an evil God that commands it's worshippers to hate others for not believing.

3. A Troubled Man profile image57

Repeating childish fairy tales threats doesn't make them any less dishonest or disrespectful. lol

2. profile image0

but again you canot say it s wrong  it too hard just become e beliver
        and there is e laste day , there is e judjement day judaisme and cristianity and islam is the witnees aboute that , like it or not

Like it or not? lol lol <--- coveted double laughie.

1. profile image0

well
            "As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom. (7)  the holy verse apply  you perfectly soo prepare youre self
            belive me allah wil keep his promese to beliver and to disbelivers

That's what you clearly don't understand, that I don't believe your silly holy books threats of violence, it is utterly irrelevant.

What I do understand are the threats of violence from it's adherents, which they are perfectly willing to share with us, condone and promote as truth.

2. Disappearinghead profile image61
              Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is utter nonsense. How does not believing in Allah justify being doomed? What is Allah afraid of? Free speach, free thinking? If Allah doesn't want people to think for themselves (at risk of choosing not to believe in him) then why create them with the ability to think in the first place? This is not a god of love and compassion, but one of vindictiveness, insecurity and hatred.

If my own children told me that they no longer wanted to be obedient, would I kill them? No, but islam's version of Allah would.

1. profile image0

it s e choice thise is what s the meaning
                but it s the truth faith is the savioure not good action

if you are accounting on youre good works you will not make it because human do e huuge crappe with ther tun and ther hands and throght faith you have the murcy of allah

1. Disappearinghead profile image61
                  Disappearingheadposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The problem is not with submitting oneself to God's mercy but submitting oneself to Muhamed's version of God, which does not at all sound like the God I know. (mindyou, I don't much care for the fundamentalist Christian version of God either). Horses for courses I suppose; if Arabic people need a hard lined God that carries a big stick....... But I was brought up in England's green and pleasant lands, and the God I know has already come into this World and made Himself a sacrifice for sin. He motivates via love and encouragement, just like a loving father.

1. profile image0

hhh
                    thise is the problems with youre version of mohamed because youre fulled with lies of the media

i sugjjeste to read the story of mohamed or wacth it
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVVpiuk … re=related

2. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

.. and Jesus came down from Heaven and looked upon Mohamed and said

"What the F@#$% you talking 'bout, Willis?"

3. profile image0

why you hate allah he is youre god he create you from nothink absolutly nothink dust and to him you will return
    death is enevitable soo you won to folow e politicale lies that used againste islam to justifie political tersppassing on muslims and arabs that maybee in the next 20 years will go away or you will continue to loose the here after

when allah will ask all human bieng aboute life thy will all repond in the same way and ,,,,, it felt like an hour
    one think is sertain which is judjement day and faith and islam and you all know it soo just convert

LOL! Your childish fairy tales aren't convincing. Sorry.

Childish threats based on childish fairy tales are the only 'certain judgments' I've seen so far. lol

4. Greek One profile image63
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

except, of course, the Greek Orthodox God smile

Oh everyone needs you Greek One lol tongue

We need you to interject some humour into otherwise very unfunny forum threads!

5. profile image0

pls all of you comment oly on the post and comment only with somthink relevant

1. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

are you saying you just want Oly to post?

(peace be upon him)

I think we just aren't any fun to play with sad
        Somehow I doubt Oly would be any more fun, OLYHOOCH is Christian as far as I remember? Not likely to be any more fun then us wink

Do you not like people disagreeing with you and pointing out where they see the scriptures you posted as the ravings of a hate filled Deity?

Diddums

3. A Troubled Man profile image57

Wow, just like Paarsurrey, ignore the criticisms because they aren't relevant to Islamaganda.

"Theirs will be an awful doom!" lol

1. profile image0

i pray for guidance for you
        you re in e vey bad place to give you re self the librety to  torw words on allah like that it siick think
        may allah guide us and guide you to the right path

Please don't, it only serves to reinforce your irrational beliefs.

May your camels hump always be fat. smile

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
          couturepopcafeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

There is one thing I'd like to say about Islamic believers and that is they always convey a blessing such as 'peace be upon him'  Whatever one believes, giving a blessing from the mouth creates what comes out of the mouth.  My mother and aunts always said 'God Bless Him' but this is a tradition I find lost even among the most devout Christians. Especially in the south, the Bible belt, I have never heard anyone say this.  They say 'bless your heart' as a pity comment when someone is hurting but it is not a wished blessing upon the person.

I believe that what we think about, we speak about.  What we speak about becomes who we are.  Namaste and Peace Be Upon You and Yours

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)