Which Hubber Would You Pick to Co-Author a Book and Why?

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (21 posts)
  1. RGraf profile image86
    RGrafposted 14 years ago

There are so many wonderful hubbers out there with so much talent.  Which one would you approach to write the great American novel?

2. profile image0
    shreekrishnaposted 14 years ago

lgali ,

becoz she only understands , what i want in any novel or book.

3. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

Cindyvine- because our collaborated phobias hub will be so popular that we will have to make it into a full length book. Followed shortley by a movie. In which Reese Witherspoon will play me. big_smile

4. Uninvited Writer profile image80
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Julie Ann Amos because she is a great writer and has experience ghost writing smile

1. Julie-Ann Amos profile image65
      Julie-Ann Amosposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG I can't believe I missed this unbelievable compliment!  That'll teach me to frequent the hubs a bit more often (but with double knee surgery, terminlly ill Dad, new business software etc I HAVE had my hand full).

So sorry for not thanking you before now!

1. cashmere profile image77
        cashmereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

All the best for your trials!

2. cashmere profile image77
      cashmereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My vote's for her as well!

5. frogdropping profile image77
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

GeneriqueMedia

The King Of Cool, Quick Wit & Repartee

6. profile image49
    badcompany99posted 14 years ago

RBlue but I fear they just might ban it lol !

7. k@ri profile image85
    k@riposted 14 years ago

Does it have to be just one?!  Couldn't we just HubMob a novel or something! 

badcompany, I think if you and RB wrote one it would become an instant bestseller...just, maybe not one left out on the coffee table.  big_smile

1. profile image49
      badcompany99posted 14 years agoin reply to this

It wud deff have a brown paper cover but would be bedtime reading that might just keep you awake : )

8. profile image0
    tfirdaus354posted 14 years ago

It depends on what book you would to write??
    But if I have to choose one may be I would pick girly_girl09...

She's so talented and brilliant..and breaking the record in Hubpages for 52 Hubs in only two weeks. Also, she can write in almost all subject

9. HealthCare Basics profile image58
    HealthCare Basicsposted 14 years ago

Darkside>>>>>>>>>> His articles are terrific.............

10. Kudlit profile image63
    Kudlitposted 14 years ago

Cris A. Nuff said.

1. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So...what do we write about? cool

1. profile image0
        \Brenda Scullyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

dont be shy tell everyone you want to write with me, they wont mind....

11. earnestshub profile image82
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

So many good writers to choose from, but Pgrundy would have to be one good choice. Droll Humor, irony and both eyes open!

12. Julie-Ann Amos profile image65
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 14 years ago

2 votes!  Trust me you wouldn't want to.  I leave everything till last minute (I'm doing the 100 hubs in TWENTY days challenge).  And I work round the clock sometimes and not at all others... I'm a nightmare!

13. lxxy profile image60
    lxxyposted 14 years ago

I think Teresa McGurk and I could probably cut a scifi/alt history/zombie novel. I could be wrong, though.

14. Pete Maida profile image59
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

I think I would work well with Tom Cornet.  His imaginative fiction combined with his high level of musical talent would fit right in with my scifi/fantasy visions and love for music.  Maybe we could write about a bar band hitching rides on star frieghters to get to gigs.

15. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Tag Teams Huh?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)