kundalini

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (22 posts)
  1. janesix profile image60
    janesixposted 12 years ago

Have you been there?

1. mischeviousme profile image61
      mischeviousmeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The mind of no mind. Kundalini can be done while walking, resting or talking. There is no set method to it. It's basically a meditation of doing, the best that one can. A refinement of the mind by being. That is at least what I've heard.

janesixposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am curious, what kind of meditation do you do?

Zazen and Kung Fu or Quan Fa, if you prefer. I'm a tenth generation Shaolin lay desciple, so I also practice Ch'an meditation. That is mind of no mind meditation as well.

I have never heard of any of those. I think I might google it. Do you ever go into trance states, spontaneously?

When practicing or meditating, the mind is present at first, but eventualy becomes quiet. As the motions tend to replace the present mind. Hence "Mind of no mind". I appear to be here, but under the surface, "I" am gone.

2. GoldenBird profile image58
    GoldenBirdposted 12 years ago

Stay in a prison for a year: your Kundalini will surely get to work big_smile

To be serious- Kundalini wakes up in a person when he starts to see reality. Sounds easy, to do difficult. Meditation and Yoga may help.

I spent a year in jail and I can say I learned much about the value forgiveness. I made a man cry when I forgave him for hitting me.

1. GoldenBird profile image58
        GoldenBirdposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Could you still learn the value of forgiveness, if suppose, you had not had that
        experience with pain?

I grew up in pain. We all have in some way or another.

Are you saying that life, by default, is painful?

Can be. I just have had a great many experiences with this "sensual" reality. Pain takes many forms and we'd miss it if bliss lasted forever.

3. janesix profile image60

"To be serious- Kundalini wakes up in a person when he starts to see reality. Sounds easy, to do difficult. Meditation and Yoga may help."

Have you experienced it?

In my childhood, I used to be in Kundalini all the day.

I lost that while growing up. In recent years, I experienced that waking up. Once. There is a lot to say on this subject.

What was it like?

To begin with, I started to hear clearly. Everything around me- I felt I was looking at them after years, as if I was sleeping a dream. I watched the stars in the sky, and could actually *sense* them. I was in a loveliness!

-Hey, I read your poem big_smile

4. janesix profile image60

Mine was all internal. I don't know if it was Kundalini or what. But it was the most intense thing I've ever experienced. Euphoria to the point where I couldn't stand it.

Was there anything 'sensual' in it? Be honest!

Yes, but only for about 30 seconds:)

lol big_smile cool

5. profile image0
    markbennisposted 12 years ago

It’s strange but I thought I would just leave it out there for others to decide if it was a Kundalini experience or not that I had, but I had opened up to a very enlightened group on the Final Equinox.com Forum and well what they had said sounds more in tuned to my experience.

I did experience something so profound and I still cant say what it was, although the feed back I had gotten from this site by some very mature and again enlightened people especially one called Marie that had received a very important channelling of sorts to message me with, had determined that I had experienced something more inclined with an convergence with my ‘I AM Presence’ or even an aspect of myself in Mother Earth.

I had wrote an hub about it although if you are just interested in the actual experience of my proposed Kundalini experience then you had better scroll to the bottom as it is a very long article.

Why not delve into my experience and see what you think?
    It would be nice to see more feedback.

My hub titled:  Kundalini Rising a Journey to an Awakening.
    Link:  http://hubpages.com/t/2c2b30

Also some very, very interesting feed back by some very enlightening souls on the
    Final Equinox.com (Forum)

My title of question is:  Looking for some feed back to my own person experiences?

Here is the link to those conversations.
    Link:  http://finalequinox.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3505

6. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 12 years ago

From what I've personally witnessed, kundalini is alive and well in many evangelical churches where it has been repackaged and rebranded as being "drunk/slain/annointed/laughing/rolling about barking like a chicken, in the Holy Spirit".

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)