Oh Sarahhhhh!

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)
  1. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

Since people feel free to post all kinds of stories about Obama...I though I'd add one of ole Pit-Bull herself. Well, not her....her bad, bad hubby (supposedly)
    You know the Secret Service scandal going on now? Well---take a look here:

"Todd Palin Provided Sexual Services to Secret Service Agent"

http://malialitman.wordpress.com/2012/0 … ice-agent/

tsk tsk.....Repent Todd!! Repent!

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

IDK on this one, LMC.
      A prostitute saying Todd Palin was her pimp?
      Not saying it didn't happen.
      I can absolutely imagine it happening.
      Just saying the source has a wee bit of a credibility problem here.

BTW, the article mentions TP's unusual anatomy? Aside from missing a brain, whatever could they be referring to?
      Tee hee.

2. Bob Zermop profile image68
      Bob Zermopposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is ridiculous. Responding to the nutters on the right with the like of this is only perpetrating the partisanship. Giving additional voice and power to the gossip-politicians is not the way to go. Politics isn't, or at least shouldn't be, the tabloids. Please spend the time on more productive conversations.

2. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 12 years ago

That's terrible! I think Todd should have to resign from office! Oh, wait...Sarah should have to resign from office!

1. Xenonlit profile image60
      Xenonlitposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sarah and Todd should just resign, period, and take care of those kids! It's over for them and they need to understand that.

3. lovemychris profile image77
    lovemychrisposted 12 years ago

"Ms. Tripp shows incredible courage and bravery in the telling of a very painful, true story. She was mistreated, exploited and manipulated by Todd Palin, the Alaska Police Department and several media outlets. Although she passed several polygraph tests and has solid evidence, they tried to discredit her and shut down her down at every turn. Ms. Tripp readily admits she made mistakes. But she did what she had to because of her love for her disabled children. No woman should be treated the way the she has been treated, even if they have made some bad choices in their lives. She bravely stands up for herself in this book and should be commended for that..

I hope this book and this story get the recognition and coverage it deserves. Her story is shocking, sad and empowering to women, all at the same time."

"It is also the story of corruption in the state and federal governments in Alaska. Every man and woman in the country should read this account of the man who could have been the "First Dude" of America. Every Alaskan should be aware of the level of corruption in Alaska, and work to address this intolerable exploitation of both men and women.

If Shailey Tripp is brave enough to write this book, each of us should be brave enough to read it."

"This book belongs in libraries, homeless shelters, and women's clinics where it can speak to those who find themselves enslaved by any unhealthy behaviors, limited by losses or disabilities, or injured by the cruelty of others, as the author once was."

http://www.amazon.com/Boys-Will-Be-Mora … 147009102X

This started out as a joke, but these comments are making me want to read it.

4. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

I agree the reviews now make me want to check this out, LMC.
    But the Todd Palin connection pales in comparison to the stronger message of the book.
    What jumps out at me from these reviews is this woman was a single mother of SPECIAL NEEDS children. THAT is the Palin hypocrisy that makes me want to investigate.
    I sensed from Day One that SP was shining it on with Trigg. Especially watching a couple of episodes of Sarah Palin's Alaska and her countrywide tour (remember her rewriting Paul Revere's Ride?). I thought to myself, "And where is that little Trigg? Conveniently NOT on camera."
    sad

1. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes, well you know--people question whether that is really her kid to this day. That family is loaded with trouble. IMO

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)