WARNING: The real Hillary, Her actual words

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 74 discussions (287 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

I did not edit out Hillary's fowl language. So STOP here if you do not want to read this. 

1) "Where is the God damn flag? I want the God damn fucking flag up every morning at fucking sunrise". Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244

(2) "Fuck off! It's enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I'm not going to talk to you, too! Just do your Goddamn job and keep your mouth shut." Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning." From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90

(3) "If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!" Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. From the book "The First Partner" p. 25

(4) "Stay the fuck back, stay the fuck back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just fucking do as I say, Okay!!?" Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton 's FBI Agent-in-Charge, Gary Aldridge, p.139

(5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book "The Truth about Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5

(6) "You fucking idiot" Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. From the book "Crossfire" ~pg. 84

(7) "Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those fucking sunglasses! We need to go back!†Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while in route to Air Force One. From the book " Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72

(8) "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't fuck her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243

There it is ........book, chapter and page.......the real Hillary Rotten Clinton!

Additionally, when she walked around the White House, NO ONE was permitted to look her in the eye, they all had to lower their heads with their eyes towards the ground whenever she walked by. Clearly she is a class act!

This ill-tempered, violent, loud-mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next President, and have total control as Commander-in-Chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life .

Remember her most vile comment about Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"

Now it will be clear why the crew of "Marine One" helicopter nick-named the craft, "Broomstick ONE " - courtesy of Christina Plantz

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13084202.jpg

THIS TREAD IS ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13089838.jpg

Hillary is a warmonger!

2. GaminCouple profile image82
      GaminCoupleposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You mention Hilary's 'Fowl Language' in the opening sentence of your post, and then don't bring it up again! I have been searching the web for evidence of Hilarys 'Fowl Language.' And have been unable to find anything! If Hilary is talking smack about Chickens, I need to know!

3. tlcs profile image62
      tlcsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Amazing how the media hasn't picked up on this. Speaking from the UK. Shouldnt you think about writing a hub about it if you feel so strongly?

1. Rosie writes profile image82
        Rosie writesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The media here is very biased.  The news is not news-worthy anymore.  Intelligent people are picking up on this, but many people seem blind.

4. grand old lady profile image84
      grand old ladyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think many people curse in private especially if they have very stressful jobs, and personal stresses as well. Between the campaign and her husband's philandering, I don't blame her for cussing. But I blame Trump for talking like a kid in a sandbox whenever anyone attacks him. His criticism is personal and children get to hear it. His first Rosie O Donell was a horrible response just because she talked of his combover. He lacks discretion and control, something Hilary is far better at.

1. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lol

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
        Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Both are dishonest in different ways for different reasons. Let's just accept the lying and illlusion-making as a given. Which one understands the best interests of the nation? Which one will succeed in capacitating it to STILL STAND after one term?
        LOL !!!  lol   oh, I crack myself up!

1. grand old lady profile image84

Do you sometimes curse in private? Actually, since we are all private people, when we curse it doesnt' come out in books. But we are the same as they are. It is a question of discretion. Trump is shown on nationwide TV and feels no need to set an example of children. Imaging a bully president and thing of the bullying problem among kids. the bullies will think, if the president (if trump wins) can, so can we,

1. savvydating profile image89
            savvydatingposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's a lame argument.
            I don't curse in public or in private. I would most certainly not curse to those who are protecting me and might have to take a bullet for me. The woman has no class and she is a liar. She sold her soul a long time ago. She and her husband are the same.

1. Dean Traylor profile image93
              Dean Traylorposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Most , if not all, presidents have cursed privately or publicly. In fact one president was known whipping out his junk before cabinet and Congress members in a meeting at the white house ... just to get his point across.  Calvin cooled he may be the outlier in this. Then again he was known as Silent Cal. This us simply a moot and petty (especially with Trump already proving he has a potty mouth). There are much more serious things to focus on.

Cursing is one thing. Treating people like they are nothing, like dirt, is another. This thread is not about Trump and Cal. It is about Hillary, who has no respect for secret service men or military men. I've never heard of another president acting that badly, besides Bill Clinton, who told Monica to show her thong in front of a secret service man. But if you want to keep your standards low, that your choice.

1. profile image0
                  ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

++++++++++++++++

2. Dean Traylor profile image93

If you are going to paint a foul picture of one candidate you better compare the other. Also, you know what I was talking about. Dont pretend I was off topic because I wasn't saying you wanted me to say.

1. profile image0

If the way you imply that is true , Her long history  of people abuse and lies  , SHOULD be far less than Trumps short history of offending your sensibilities !

Actually , you sound like a Sanders  crossover .   You know  , short memories and long  first amendment rights !

3. profile image0
                  Hxprofposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yep, it's not so much her language as it is her language while she's dealing directly with those working under her.

2. Rosie writes profile image82

If she treats the people who work for her this badly, just think how she would treat the average American citizen.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

I wonder how the people in her family feel about her?

1. profile image0

Bills cheated on her how many times ,    40  odd times ?     To a good husband out there , if  you had an angel for a wife instead of a witch  .......?

2. Oscarlites profile image67
                  Oscarlitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

she already has. she already is.

2. grand old lady profile image84

@savvydating, thing is, you're not running for president. I don't curse either, but I have moods but learn to keep up a strong front. It's not hypocrisy, it's manners. As for Bill's cheating, JFK was far worse but in those days, the white house media didn't cover those things. It was different then. The media became more open after Watergate. And Dean Traylor yes, I got off topic a bit. Both Trump and Hilary have tempers. We have seen it on his reality show The Apprentice where the only one he liked was Omarosa. And the way he bullies his opponents. The issue is discernment, and the fact that you are setting an example. Clinton cheated more on his wife because she stayed through thick and thin. She is a strong woman and made a conscious choice. Donald cheats, but ends up divorcing and has married three times. Same difference.

I was responding to savvy dating who tried telling I was off topic.

2. profile image56
          Neena40posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Kathryn. Both are dishonest.

3. MovieMatt profile image35
          MovieMattposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Kathryn, to answer your question. Neither one.  They are both disgusting excuses for human beings, that have no interest in improving the nation.  They have no respect for anyone, they only respect money, and getting more of it and more power.  They don't care about you or me or anyone.
          There are however other candidates that do.

Maybe we should refuse to vote at all. I cringe every time I see or hear Trump. sad  what would happen if we refuse to vote. Obama for another term?
              I think he might have won against Trump rather easily at this point, had he been allowed to run again.

1. MovieMatt profile image35

Gary Johnson all the way.

The NEW Libertarian party is not trying to hide their support for Globalism.  Its been high-jacked!   sad

Much like the Republican and Democrat parties have been by the so-called establishment elites.

1. MovieMatt profile image35

That's certainly an interesting opinion.

You think Trump can con his way around Globalist trillions and save all races?

2. profile image52
                frumpletonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Gary Johnson used to be a Republican

Hillary wrote in her book "Living History":

"I was also an active Young Republican and, later a Goldwater girl right down to my cowgirl outfit and straw cowboy hat emblazoned with the slogan 'AuH2O.'

"My ninth-grade history teacher, Paul Carlson, was, and still is, a dedicated educator and a very conservative Republican. Mr. Carlson encouraged me to read Senator Barry Goldwater's recently published book, The Conscience of a Conservative. That inspired me to write my term paper on the American conservative movement, which I dedicated 'To my parents, who have always taught me to be an individual.' I liked Senator Goldwater because he was a rugged individualist who swam against the political tide."

She also writes about volunteering to check voter registration lists against addresses to find voter fraud. And during her first year of college, she was even elected president of the Wellesley Young Republicans Club. According to Carl Bernstein's book A Woman In Charge, by the fall of 1966, she identified herself as a Rockefeller Republican. By the spring of 1968, though, she was volunteering for Democrat Eugene McCarthy's presidential campaign.

http://www.npr.org/sections/itsallpolit … ry-clinton

3. Rosie writes profile image82

Most people do not curse at their employees - they would get fired or sued.

5. markie9 profile image60
      markie9posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Kathryn too.

Kathryn is a sweetheart.  <3

A sideways heart! thanks colorfulone and for all YOU do!.

6. Pollyannalana profile image61
      Pollyannalanaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Man I wish this was in questions so I could share it! Is there any way to share it here? Like can I take the link and leave it at FB and places? People need to know this stuff! I knew she was bad but this explains why Bill and Chelsea give her those hesitant looks when they are near her. I bet she makes their life a living hell and they keep their distance!

It is a post that is going viral on social sharing sites, its all over the internet. Just copy and paste on Facebook or wherever you please.  I have many friends who are lifelong Democrats and only recently are they shocked into a sense of reality finding out about how brazenly Schultz, the Clinton's and the party machine lied and manipulated the votes away from Bernie to Hillary. Their votes didn't count because of Hillary's super-delegates who were in on it the whole time. No democracy and no honor among thieves.

7. The Dirt Farmer profile image88
      The Dirt Farmerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I am not a Hillary supporter and will be voting for Stein, but this email smear spam does no one any good. Check out Snopes' fact check.
      http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/hildabeast.asp

Many people have fact check Snopes and I have several times as well. It is not reliable as it leans liberal and covers for people like Hillary Clinton and Obama. 

Anonymous Message About Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5SAVUulYv0

Anonymous has detailed many of the Clinton's crimes very will. 
        Hillary's in particular.

The Dirt Farmer, you're on the right track; however, you're wasting your time with these folks. They have a bad case of the confirmation bias blues. They want the "truth" without the facts getting in the way of it. Just look at the sites they get their information from The Daily Caller, InfoWars, TPNN, Brietart. Politically slanted in full of factual errors.  in many cases, wildly inaccurate (which that Snopes article seems to indicate) or false. And, look at the attacks they make when when non-partisan fact-checking sites investigate such claims. "Oh they lean liberal." Never mind they have volumes of article investigating claims made on the left (and finding them wrong).
        These people are not looking for information. They want affirmation. It doesn't matter if you hand information that came directly from God, they'd suddenly start grumbling that he (or she) is a leftist commie if doesn't fit their belief.
        The best thing you can do is to turn this forum into a drinking game. Every time they respond to a counterargument, down a beer or shot of whiskey when they start using the term "liberal" as a pejorative (or maybe not if you're a responsible drinker).
        Now I'm not saying Clinton's a saint. There's no such thing in politics. But, for God sake, these people need to open their eyes and mind and embrace truth no matter uncomfortable it is, instead of fanciful lies that only serve to confirm one's political belief.

Which was it, beer or whiskey?

8. NativeBeauty profile image60
      NativeBeautyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, we can all admit that Hillary isn't perfect an maybe even a little crooked.  But the fact of the matter is all politicians are crooked, and would you really want to have Trump as president over her?  Because in reality Trump has insulted America's closest allies to the point they've threatened to go to war if he gets elected.  Yes insulted an entire religion over the decisions of a few, and has already made a lot of enemies for america.  If Hillary gets elected Bill will help run the US and it might help with the fact Trump has alienated are allies while insulting Muslims, Native Americans, and Mexicans in the process.  He wants to let North Korea build their own nukes, do you really think that's the best decision?  What about how he makes fun of the disabled?  Oh, that's right...since he's a republican everyone should turn a blind eye right?  And it's been proven multiple times that she wasn't responsible for the Bengali incident but nobody wants to listen to facts and what the MULTIPLE investigations have turned up.  Just keep hating on Hillary while you let Trump lead us to WWIII.  That's what will happen if you all don't wake up and see Hillary is the best choice.

1. profile image0
        Hxprofposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Neither candidate is suitable material for president.  The party faithful on both sides made an awful choice, so basically it's pure evil OR pure evil.

9. Abn Ranger profile image57
      Abn Rangerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

She sounds just like every man's ex-wife

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13131618_f248.jpg

Former military K9 handler Eric Bonner has blown the whistle on how Hillary Clinton once flew into a blind rage, yelling “get that f**king dog away from me,” adding weight to claims that Clinton has some kind of personality disorder.
        “Being a K9 handler in the Military I got to do a few details involving Distinguished Visitors. Mostly Generals, DOD Officials, and Secretaries of Defense,” Bonner explained in a Facebook post.
        Bonner describes what happened during one encounter with Clinton.
        One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles.
        Her words to me? “Get that F**king dog away from me.”
        Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me.
        I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day, Brother”.
        Bonner said the encounter left him convinced that he would never vote for Hillary.
        “Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary,” he concludes.
        Bonner’s revelations throw fresh spotlight on long standing assertions that Hillary has a huge anger problem.
        Other people within Clinton’s inner circle have also highlighted her sudden, disproportionate bouts of rage.
        An anonymous campaign aide told the New York Post that Hillary often unleashed, “screaming, child-like tantrums that have left staff members in tears and unable to work.”
        Last month, Former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Hillary’s temperament “terrified” her staff.
        “She screams and yells at people,” said Byrne, noting how her aides dreaded telling Hillary that someone had made a mistake, knowing that a huge outburst would be the inevitable reaction.
        Byrne also claimed that Hillary once gave Bill Clinton a black eye after the two were embroiled in a heated argument.
        “I feel so strongly that people need to know the real Hillary Clinton and how dangerous she is in her behavior. She is not a leader. She is not a leader,” said Byrne, adding, “She doesn’t have the temperament.”
        While Barack Obama claimed yesterday that Donald Trump was “unfit” to be president, Hillary’s apparent personality disorders could cause huge issues if she eventually takes on what is undoubtedly one of the most stressful jobs in the world.

By Paul Joseph Watson
        http://www.infowars.com/former-k9-handl … y-from-me/

10. Ken Burgess profile image77
      Ken Burgessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, I hate to say it, but this actually is one of the best things I have heard about her.  In order to be President you need to have that ruthless, kill them if they don't get out of your way mentality.
      I kind of like it, the very thing those who are so anti-Trump about, where it comes to what he says that they find so offensive, it sounds like she embodies in spades.
      You know... she may very well be the most spiteful, militaristic, hateful, aggressive, uncompromising, dictatorial persona ever to become President.
      We may be all right with her as President after all.

Yeah, but it matters what she stands for. And she will be checked. She would not put boots to the ground and she would let in terrorists. Is that okay with you?

As painful as that recriminate is, that might be closely related to the truth of the matrix.
          ADDED: she is out of here.

2. Ken Burgess profile image77

I think she is far more likely to involve America in the largest war we have ever been involved in than anyone to become President.
          There are a lot of reasons I believe this, part of it is because I believe she is far more ruthless than anyone could imagine, partly because I believe she will have few other options... the majority of Americans are clearly annoyed with Washington (Bernie and Trump supporters far outnumber Clinton supporters when you combine their numbers) and have no love for Clinton.
          The social unrest is becoming hard not to notice, it is becoming part of our daily news, one day it is in California, the next in North Carolina, the next in Baltimore, but it is becoming consistent... wages are going down, jobs are going overseas, thousands are losing their jobs to H1-B visa immigrants, etc. etc. Obamacare is costing more and covering less each year that goes by... open borders mean more people and less jobs for those people, and so on... an economic downturn like we had in '07 and things will get bad very quickly.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
            Jean Bakulaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

A lot of what you say are lies. The economy was saved from a crash caused by Bush  and saved by President Obama. It's not Hillary's fault white cops are killing black citizens for petty crimes or for no reason at all. The police are not being trained correctly, although the first woman cop to shoot a black man got indicted. Just for being a woman, not for indiscriminately killing someone.

Wages and jobs are up and have been since Bush left office. Millions of people who had no health care have it now because of Obama and Hillary's efforts. Of course, more needs to be done.

Trump doesn't have a plan for anything. His son Donald Jr. asked John Kascik to be VP and handle foreign and domestic matters. That's the whole presidency. He's like a little boy playing King of the Hill. Why don't you turn off Fox News?

I wrote an astrological piece about Trump, and 88 people read it since this morning. Many are from other countries and realize what a lunatic Trump is. He is calmer reading other people's words off a teleprompter, but can he act like a normal person for a whole hour and half at the first debate?

1. Ken Burgess profile image77

Correction #1 - The economy did not collapse because of Bush, it collapsed because of de-regulation and corrupt/criminal dealings on Wall St. both of which had roots going all the way back to the mid-90s.
              The 94 Community Reinvestment Act and 99 Gramm-Leach-Bliley along with policies of the Federal Reserve Board under Alan Greenspan, were the enablers of a dangerously speculative economy.
              Correction #2 - Wages and jobs are not up, unless you are including the tens of thousands of full-time jobs that were turned in to part time jobs so employers could get out of providing health insurance and lower wages.
              Wages have been falling for a couple decades, only the most fraudulent of reports would state otherwise, this being an election year, I am sure you could dig some such nonsense up from somewhere, but it is a lie.
              Correction #3 - I watch MSNBC and FOXNews about equally, which is to say about an hour or two a week, when something major occurs, just to see what spin they are putting on things... often not even then. 
              The constant attack by either side's fringe, who go off on anyone who does not support their candidate gets old.  When all your facts are wrong, and all your ranting comes across as extreme or insulting, you don't do your 'side' or your candidate any good, it just turns those of us who are rational, thoughtful, and willing to debate the issues off.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92

Well, we agree about something. I also watch the different news shows to try to get a picture without bias, but it's hard, isn't it? Many of the people on them aren't journalists in the true sense of the word, they are opinion shows, so it's hard to get correct answers to our questions. The BBC is good.

I also agree wages have been falling for years, and believe it's killing the middle class. Literally killing them. My husband worked in a tool and dye shop who made industrial spray paint equipment, and his company was being moved from NJ to MN. He had been there for 39 years, it was his first job and he kept advancing. He took it so hard he died, about 2 1/2 years ago.He wasn't sick, just heartsick.Since then I've been reading obits, and am shocked at many people dying in their 50's, in America. He was 58, and never got to enjoy the money he worked so hard for in his 401k.

One of our son's friends offered to open a 401k for him, and he was horrified. This friend knew he had lost his Dad at 58, and you can't touch a 401k until you are 59 1/2. I know I was fortunate to have that money, but I'd much rather have him.

What happened to 70 is the new 40? People are dying way too young. We have less medical care and vacation time than most European countries. It's a shame, we are doing something wrong as a country.

1. Ken Burgess profile image77

We are most definitely doing something wrong, well Washington is.
                  That is the point... people aren't in love with Trump so much as they are really angry (putting it mildly for many) with Washington.  And for them, Trump is the closest thing to an anti-Establishment, Outsider candidate they have seen in their lifetimes... this is where MILLIONS of new voters are going to come from in this election.
                  Just like I would believe there were probably MILLIONS who voted for Obama simply because of the color of his skin, who had never voted or hadn't voted in many years.
                  I think people who are strongly tied to one party or another don't see this, or don't understand it... there is a general growing awareness, a MAJORITY of Americans feel that they are being royally screwed over by the Washington 'elite' politicians, the ones in Wall St.'s back pocket, the ones that bow to people like Soros for their contributions.
                  They aren't buying into the BS anymore... many millions have lost their jobs, or are working harder now to survive than ever before, while hearing about our government bringing in millions of 'refugees' or 'immigrants' who get welfare and housing, while we watch our neighbors lose their houses to foreclosure or lose their jobs because the company is going overseas... or is hiring with H1-B visas a foreigner to come do their job.
                  People aren't necessarily supporting Trump because they think he is great, they are supporting him because they are sick of Washington politicians and their lies, 75% of Americans said they did not want Obamacare... and Washington told them to screw off... that is just one of many slaps in the face that has gone on for too long.
                  I tell you this, Hillary is not popular, and if she is elected, and ANYTHING goes wrong in this country, the economy, terrorist attack esculations, whatever... the backlash, the civil unrest, will be like nothing we have witnessed in our lifetimes.  Maybe the same can be said for Trump, I don't know, the media for sure won't help him any.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 7 years ago

When I worked for Trump there was lots of casino mafia swearing. Sometimes they are just kidding.

I understand kidding around, but...

Hillary The Movie:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQKAaPgwj_U

This is all like Humpty Dumpty who ever gets elected they will fall. Then all the kings men and all the the kings horse all had scramble eggs again.

Until the people can change things themselves

Just as Obama once said, Hillary will say anything to get elected. 
          He was right!

Trump any different?

Trump is actually telling the truth.  The facts don't lie, but Hillary and her warmonger buddies do.

1. Austinstar profile image84
                Austinstarposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trump doesn't even know the truth! He tells more lies and is so crooked in his business dealings that nobody can stand him. That's why the Republicans are so upset that he is the presumptive nominee.
                http://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

2. savvydating profile image89

This thread is not about Trump. It is about the hypocrisy of Hillary. Stick to the subject.

That'snot fair as this is an election and when you look at one, you must also compare with the other.

http://www.factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

2. hglick profile image80
            hglickposted 7 years agoin reply to this

factcheck is a biased organization That's like asking attorney general Lynch to convict Hillary (Oh wait a minute That would never happen) LOL

2. S Leretseh profile image61
      S Leretsehposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You never worked for Trump... Stop it Castlepaloma

Is not building a sandcastle with a roller coaster circling it at Trump World Casino and working with Trump organization,  do it?.

I don't need to live a lie like most of these politician do.

You mean his World's Fair Casino?
          "Trump World’s Fair Casino closed in 1999 after a troubled 3½-year run and was demolished soon after."  (Maybe your sandcastle slipped into the desert.)

http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news … a959f.html

It could have been, I heard they changed the name too. Did see Trump traveling around. Had a bad vibe with the place and him so never did return.

@Leretseh,

You have?

I had the longest running sandscpture business in the world and built a sandcastle with roller coasters around it. It was contract at Trump world casino. Not my proudest moment.

What proof says I did not and why would you say such a thing?

@ Leretseh

It was the worst sandscupture contract of my life. They try to unionized my artists, that's like turning uniqueness into robots.

3. Austinstar profile image84
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

Colorfulone - You appear to be obsessed with Hillary and the lies told about her. You also seem to be obsessed with wild conspiracy theories and unfounded accusations and allegations about the Clintone.<personal attack snipped>

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13084365.jpg

One of Hillary's many lies.  smile

1. Austinstar profile image84
        Austinstarposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I heard she kidnapped the Lindberg baby and hid Jimmy Hoffa's body too!
        And she is the one who made lemons taste sour.
        And Hillary practices witchcraft, that's how she got so popular with politicians!

1. Pollyannalana profile image61
          Pollyannalanaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Here is exactly what she has done. https://youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY

Trump never lies? Everybody lies.

Pro wrestling was never this insane. If these politically bashing themselves hit so hard , they will knock the sense out of the public.

Then who really cares about real solutions.

3. Jean Bakula profile image92

I agree. Many books have been written by people who hate Hillary. It's hard to be in the spotlight every minute. I guess you never swore in your life?

Trump swears like a trooper at his "rallies", he even said the F word at one where there were children. He's a sociopath and a liar. Most politicians lie. But he doesn't have the knowledge to run the country. He says he has "people" to solve all our problems. Some good, some bad people. Who's he going to have in his cabinet? The Mob?

Normal Republicans in his own party won't even endorse him. Oh, wait, he used to be a Democrat.

4. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13084392.jpg

Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.

Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.

Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.

Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.

The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.

Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.

Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances.  But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t-da … z4DBQq86Yv

THIS TREAD IS ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON (not Trump).

To limit the threat to Hilary is most self-serving to Trump voters. When you watch football do you only watch half of the screen?

5. Austinstar profile image84

Sheesh, I can photoshop better "headlines" on my baby computer with my hands tied behind me. You are GRASPING AT STRAWS, GIVE IT UP!

6. Austinstar profile image84

If you really want to SEE the difference between Trump and Hillary - you can compare their Tweets - side by side right here - http://www.websitewithnoname.com/p/side-by-side.html
    Every Donald Tweet is about HIMSELF, his NAMECALLING, and or HIS MONEY! Almost every Hillary Tweet is about her plans for America and Americans. What a difference! Once in a while she throws in a truth tweet about the Donald. But he just lies and lies. CHECK YOUR FACTS!

1. RJ Schwartz profile image87
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

This is about Hillary not President Trump.  You'd be deleting posts left and right on your threads if anyone deviated.

7. Austinstar profile image84

YES! Just keep repeating (copying and pasting) your hate speech. The Republicans mantra = Tell a lie, then repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat (maybe someday in your nightmares, it will become true-ish)
    Do you go out in public with that face?

After all, there is only one true God we all worship and it's name is Government.

The book of truth is the Wizard of Oz. The man behind the curtain is my favorite part.

8. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 7 years ago

Are you going to move to Canada when she wins?

I live in Canada now, Canada is second largest criminal rate in the world. Plus a friendly dictatorship not much better than the US. Since Canada is mostly owned by the US it will collapse quickly afterward.

My only retirement plan now is to be totally off grid. Growing healthy food and energy year round in Peru. Then my nighmares of North America will slowdown with in a peaceful climate.

2. colorfulone profile image77

If, Hillary becomes president I am going to start a mortuary service.

Get building it anyways.

I don't know how world war 3 will be fought with. Although world war 4 will be fought with stick and stones.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13089460.jpg

Image posted on Facebook by Breitbart 15 minutes ago.  sad 

The only hope we have left is that Trump can stay in the lead like he is.  That the 20% of voters that don't care what is going on in politics who vote for whomever is in the lead so they can say they voted for the winner.

1. profile image0
            PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Not sure where you get the idea that Trump is in the lead, but the vast majority of the latest polls show HIllary in the lead by a considerable margin.

http://pollingreport.com/wh16gen.htm

The Clinton network is rigging presidential polls.  Money talks! 

They are actually about neck and neck, but Trump is in the lead.
              Trump uses Ron Paul's old pollster for more accurate polling.   

White House Watch: Trump 43%, Clinton 39%
              http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ … ouse_watch

1. profile image0

big_smile

The untouchables

I used to love that old show The Untouchable with the legendary crime boss Al Capone.

By John Fenzel,  "The corruption that exists throughout our government is both rampant and endemic!"

I'm not surprised... But I am disappointed and horrified that we have no credible, Federal law enforcement or retribution for the elite, career politicians who have a record of criminal corruption and remain "above the law"! Those in charge of the judicial branch are complicit with, and just as guilty as Clinton!

It stinks!

3. grand old lady profile image84

Some people's lies are good,
            and other people's lies are bad?

9. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13089909.jpg

Hillary has a potty mouth!  This meme fits here so well.

1. profile image56
      Neena40posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well shown and self explanatory.

10. colorfulone profile image77

Guccifer, the Romanian hacker with access to Hillary's email found dead in jail cell.

Perhaps one more can be added to the 'Clinton body count list'.

11. colorfulone profile image77

Reporters should examine well-sourced allegations that Hillary Clinton once angrily uttered an anti-Semitic slur.

Jerry Oppenheimer reported that the night Bill Clinton unexpectedly lost his 1974 Arkansas congressional seat bid, Hillary shrieked at his campaign manager, “you f**king Jew bastard.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/three … z4DeoTwtsb

1. profile image0

Yeah, because what somebody said Hillary said over 40 years ago is so newsworthy. Never mind discussing current issues and the candidates' views on the economy or foreign policy or education or anything trivial like that.

No, reporters, we demand you examine these ancient allegations!

What happened is Trump tweeted about the anti-Semitic remark Hillary had made, and the press went wild, that was about a week ago.  Nothing ancient here! 

Instead they should have researched and found out why Trump tweeted that Hillary is reported to have shrieked ... “you f**king Jew bastard" and from what reliable source that came from.  Trump was exposing her vile remark, nothing wrong with bringing the darkness within Hillary to light.  She is disgusting.

Mainstream media would rather make that comment of Hillary's go away and focus on making Trump look bad about an honest tweet about what Hillary said about a Jew.  That was horrible of her to say!

1. profile image0

Yes, because Trump would rather wallow in the mud than talk issues with Hillary.

When he tweets an original, intelligent thought, THAT will be newsworthy.

I can hardly wait till Trump and Hillary actually get to talk issues toe to toe, face to face.  Believe me those two are going to battle it out before all the world to see.  Hillary should be indicted according to what the FBI director said she is guilty of. 

#popcorn

1. profile image0

I'm sure it will be quite entertaining.

2. IslandBites profile image90
          IslandBitesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Let's see...

40 years ago vs a week ago
          what somebody says she said vs what he tweeted

Getting lower and lower.
          LOL

And all because he's not man enough to say my bad.

On November 8th once the people have voted, Hillary will not escape from her sins.

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
              paradigmsearchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Not looking good actually...

Hillary is right at home with the most sinful country in the world.

We have an administration that ignores the Constitution, and modern Supreme Court Judges that do the same.  The twisting of the judicial system has been removing the firm foundation on which the US could stand. 

All in power who do not honor the Constitution and the Bill of Rights need to be replaced by people of honor, in my honest opinion.  The rule of law needs to be enforced, not changed to allow lawlessness and corruption. 

I would dare say that Saudi Arabia is the most sinful country in the world, and China.  The USA has become a very sinful nation.

Saudi Arabia is too strict and China even with nearly 4 times the population wound match America's amount of prison cell or military. Military kills is 9 times out of 10 murder in a uniform.

Obama's drone attacks kill more civilians than terrorists.  I have to wonder who's side he is on.  And, Hillary says she will continue with his sociopathic policies.

12. paradigmsearch profile image59
    paradigmsearchposted 7 years ago

Talk to me, you have a non-opponent; but someone who is willing to play.

I had a very good day yesterday, and hope that today will be just as amazing in someways.

Always a pleasure to have you stop by the forums.

13. paradigmsearch profile image59

Contemplating starting a Hillary fan club. Recommending colorfulone as president. Thoughts? big_smile

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13094234.jpg

Hillary For Prison!

1. paradigmsearch profile image59
        paradigmsearchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'd love to plug a link, but settle for my profile. Meanwhile, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu_rItLPTXc

14. paradigmsearch profile image59
  15. paradigmsearch profile image59

Peace upon the land.

16. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13095499.jpg

People are not stupid when it comes to Hillary Clinton.

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

People who REALIZE know that Hillary is crooked & serpentine(no offense to our reptile friends).
      http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13094965.jpg

She is also more venomous than any cobra.

So is it true, is there actually reptilian people running the world. Or is it an old wise tale.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12930792.jpg
          Old wives' tales, man.  Love the humor.

That looks like torture.

17. S Leretseh profile image61
    S Leretsehposted 7 years ago

Hillary is what she is - a pathological liar, a person without ethics, an elitist...who never accomplished anything on her own in her entire adult life.  Throw in that female erratic temperament and her outrageous foul mouth and mistreatment of people... and Bill as First Lady...
    Well, most democrats don't care about the person they're voting for EXAMPLE: in Illinois, a woman,Cynthia Brim,  was just re-elected as Circuit Judge, even though she was declared mentally INSANE, and even removed from her post! and, "hospitalized for psychiatric episodes five times since becoming a judge in 1994"... Democrats don't care... Just so the person declares he/ she is a democrat...
    Back to pathological liar/ incompetent Hilary... Vegas odds two weeks ago had her at -330... Today, she's -220. A drop of more than 100 points!  Since odds on winning the presidency was first developed...this kind of drop has NEVER been seen before!  Not even close...  Vegas odds DON'T lie people. Faith in ms. despicable is eroding very quickly.
    Note: even money odds would be Hillary -110/ Trump -110. So Hillary is still the favorite - for now.

18. Castlepaloma profile image75

Funny to hear Vegas odds dose not lie. The most man made fantasy city in the world.
    The election is a selection they don't want the people to really run the World.

19. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

5) "Where's the miserable cock sucker?" (otherwise known as "Bill Clinton") Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer."
    Poor (possibly "first lady") Bill. No wonder he looks Elsewhere!!!
    Why did he not divorce HER?????
    ohhhhhh….. follow the $

1. S Leretseh profile image61

Each I believe has too too much dirt on the other... Bill gets to do what he wishes (pursue the girls)...And Hillary get a free ride on his coattail - and what a helluva ride she's gotten...possibly right into the presidency! SCARY

Or perhaps they are keeping their assets combined. What if they separate?  … well, for all we know they are not overly-familiar and each loves the other! lol

When Bill  took office in 1992...the Clintons were basically broke. They never owned a home. He made only 35k as governor of Ark. They didn't start accumulating assets until after his presidency (2000). Most of it coming into the Clinton charity foundation and speaking engagements. In Hillary's bid for the presidency in 2008, she went deep into debt. She's been building her bank account since then. HOW? By selling out America's interest at every opportunity she's had... mainly thru donations to the Clinton Foundation and speaking fees (over 21 MILLION in speaking fees to corporate America!). IOW, many wealthy people/ organizations/ companies have bought influence with her...  There's nothing genuine about this broad.

1. Alternative Prime profile image58
            Alternative Primeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

FYI ~ "Speaking FEEs" for a Former First Lady of the United States of AMERICA Command a SIGNIFICANT Premium & ONLY in "Republican PRETEND-Land" would this be considered an "Unlawful ACTIVITY" ~ It's one of the most LEGITIMATE ways to make a LIVING Unlike Owning & OPERATING a "FAKE University" with EXPLICIT Intent to De-Fraud or "RIP-Off" OUR Senior Citizens like your HERO CON-Man Trump ~

The power must blind all other horrors of being a President today.

20. colorfulone profile image77

Just saw this meme.  I suppose we can expect massive voter fraud out of Hillary after she stole the nomination from Bernie.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13105719.jpg

21. profile image0
    JG Hemlockposted 7 years ago

The caption should be "I lie this big."

I like that!

22. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13106803.jpg

The perfect running mate for Hillary...Satan.

Come on, you have to be Christain to experience SATAN!!!

Maybe Trump won't have Satan as running mate since the Pope proclaim him not to be a Christian.

23. colorfulone profile image77

"It's reckless and irresponsible for Hillary Clinton to call for a 550 percent increase in the Syrian refugee program at a time of such peril to the United States and our allies."
    Governor Mike Pence
    Presumptive GOP Vice Presidential Candidate

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13106891.jpg

America created this mess in Syria and now they don't want to clean it up. I will never understand this kind of insanity.

1. profile image0

After all the controversy of the Iragi - Afghan wars , All the vitriol of the Bush years-  Obama turns Hillary loose in Syria and  Libya to create THIS mess  ,   ..........I mean  this would have driven  liberals insane under normal circumstances ?     That great blunder is lost on me .   Domestic policy =has been a  mess  as well.

Obama's -Hillary's domestic policy = the same .

24. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13108183.jpg

Man, Hillary Clinton is straight up scary.
    I would hate to get bit by that foul mouthed Hellary.

25. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

There is a new book out by Dick Morris , Bills  campaign manager for twenty years called  , "Armageddon " describing why she shouldn't be allowed  near the presidency !  He was a trusted right hand man to the Clintons forever . Should be great !

Thank you for the tip on the book by, Dick Morris, who was Hillary's chef adviser from 1977 until 1997, so he has an authoritative list of everything that's bad about Hillary and has been following her every move since.  He sees Hillary as a pathological liar, a corrupt insider, and as RICO itself with Bill as the bagman. 

Hillary has narrowly escaped indictment twice, and now again with putting national security at risk with her private email handling of top secret information.

(Side note)
      There is a new movie out called "Amerigeddon" that was written by Gary Heaven, and was directed by Mike Norris (Check's son).  It focuses on what it would be like if our energy grid was taken out and we were under marshal law.

Oops, that's "Chuck's son",  ... Chuck Norris.

Dick the toe sucker morris? The man fired for being caught with a prostitute (suckling toes, of course) and has blamed the Clintons since then. Also is this the the Fox contributor who often got all his political predictions wrong. So much so that Fox finally let him go?  Yeah he's a great source!

A foot fetish exposed, oh my!   
          If its true, I think its kind of odd. 
          Could be the Clintons were out to discredit Dick, it is apart of their modus operandi.

Nope he did that on his own.  With tax money might i had. My oh my!

Its a well known fact that people use tax dollars to do very private things, and they get away with it if they are protected untouchables in the corrupt system.  The little people get ripped off while elites and their minions hire escort services, take lavish vacations, etc. 

Hillary Clinton somehow lost $6 billion while she was Secretary of State.
              How do you mis-place $6 billion?   
              What a head-scratched.

That case is overlapping and didn't name clinton as a reason. The usual suspects such as the fake news or click-and-bait sites implicated her. Wsj made the same claim;however, this once great newspaper has been on a drastic slide toward becoming an opinion piece rather than hard hitting news.

26. Castlepaloma profile image75

Chucky!!! Maybe Chuck Norris should make a Movie on how he takes on the Global Zionist like he did taking on the USSR.

"Hillary's America: The Secret History Of The Democratic Party"  is now playing in theaters as of yesterday.  Hahaha! 

* http://hillarysamericathemovie.com/

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13116180.jpg

27. colorfulone profile image77

Wow, does it look like Hillary's demons were trying to get out?

Hillary Clinton has seizure / convulsions - tries to play it off making fun of seizures CLOSER LOOK
    * https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

What different does it make? 
    (Benghazi)

28. colorfulone profile image77

Wikileaks released the DNC emails that exposed the corruption in the Democratic party.  Donald Trump has been talking about the corruption in the government, and so has Bernie Sanders.  The DNC was pushing to have Hillary as their front runner and eventually their nominee to steal the history of her being the first female president. 

The Clintons are really looking bad right now.  The Democratic party is in shambles.  Angry Bernie supporters feel like they have been cheated, that this has all been a lie, that what they have been saying about corruption is so true.

What else could possibly go wrong?  Hillary needs something big to happen to take the public's eyes off of all the corruption she is linked to within the DNC to divert the attention away.  The Clintons always have a way of getting out of scandals.  Will this be "Wage The Dog" part 2 (Bill's sex scandal in the Oval Office).

Maybe there will be another False Flag Event within the next few days.  Because, Bernie supports like to have 'light the candle' ceremonies after tragic terrorist events and are for gun control.  Hillary and the Clinton News Network would be able to switch the attention away to taking law abiding citizen's Second Amendment rights, and off the corrupt DNC scandal.  Some people who know the Clintons well are predicting another False Flag Event soon.

We'll just have to wait and see!

29. colorfulone profile image77

Good to see the populous rising up at the DNC who are Bernie Sanders' followers, having an anti-Hillary protest rally.  I would like to hear some of the speakers once it really gets underway.  Its a very grass-roots movement being born in Philadelphia to Exit the Democraic party.  Demexit!

Demexit: Anti-Hillary Protest Storms DNC

Kit Daniels reporting:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt1qb47YSqw

30. colorfulone profile image77

"After decades of bad policies, scandals and cover-ups in all forms of her political career we do not need a major party candidate who makes lying the cornerstone of her campaign."

Bernie Sanders, was talking about Hillary Clinton, and he was right-on.  I guess money really does talk when it comes to Mr. Sanders the socialist, he had to have sold out.

1. profile image0

I believe that Sanders shucked  his way right into Hillary's heart  by telling his supporters  to go for her , being extremely booed  , I believe the independence  of his followers will go to Trump  instead !

Oh yeah, many of Sanders' followers will go with Trump (40%) ?) or with Jill Stein.  They really do hate Hillary because of all the lies and corruption, and I can't blame them.  They feel like Bernie betrayed them, and maybe that was the plan all along to move things further to the left.  They got robbed by the DNC.

31. colorfulone profile image77

THE CLINTON DEAD POOL

The following deaths are all at the very least, extremely suspicious
    1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
    2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder ...happened just after she was to go public w:th her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
    3 - Vince Foster - Former White House counselor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
    4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller commited suicide.
    5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
    6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".
    7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
    8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
    9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
    10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
    11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
    12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
    13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
    14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
    15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
    16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
    17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter, investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
    18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
    19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington ,Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
    20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death: Unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, naked body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
    21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
    22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton `s advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
    23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
    24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
    25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
    26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
    27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
    THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
    28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
    29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
    30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
    31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
    32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".
    34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
    THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD 35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr. 36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds 37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley 38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel 39 - Major General William Robertson 40 - Col. William Densberger 41 - Col. Robert Kelly 42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes 43 - Steve Willis 44 - Robert Williams 45 - Conway LeBleu 46 - Todd McKeehan
    Not Included in this list are the 4 men killed in Benghazi.
    Not the kind of person I want in charge of my country.

Nice work colorfulone.  It's been long understood...you DO NOT mess with the Clintons - or else. Hillary is VERY VERY scary indeed.
      Here's some on 'Don't-Mess-With-ME!' Hillary Clinton...
      -ws a Barry Goldwater republican and worked for his campaign - she became a democrat only when it was beneficial to her (her husband was a democrat and became gov. of Ark.)
      --White Water scandal... lot's of dirty dealings here...Clintons were everywhere in this scandal but escaped prosecution.
      - Hillary began trading on inside information (late 70s) and banked over $100,000 -- everyone, I mean everyone, knows she traded on inside information... She denies it to this day
      -Tried to become co-president... QUOTE:::  If you vote for my husband, you get me—it's a two-for-one, blue plate special.” ONLY RUSH LIlMBAUGH STOOD IN THIS BROADS WAY
      --democratic party machine literally gave this broad the senate seat in NY (did the very same thing for Robert Kennedy) so she could use the title and run for president
      --ws given the Sec, of Sate job - only to prove how grossly incompetent she is (got people killed in Bengazi)... Oh, and did you know that Hillary set the RECORD for most countries visited and miles travels by a Sec. of State?... All paid for by the US taxpayers. Pretty nice, eh? I mean pretty nice to be a privileged Clinton.
      --personal e-mail server so she could make private deals to benefit her and her husband...then delete the e-mails.Yeah, again, rules/ laws DON'T apply to Hillary.
      Hillary is a pathological liar, an egomaniac, self-centered, deceitful , unethical , laws-don't -apply-to-me megalomaniac. I'd rather hv Charles Manson as president than this lady.

Hillary Clinton, could have a melt down, it could happen.  Or, she could actually implode or something.  We have to have hope! 

Thank you for sharing that, S Leretseh.

32. colorfulone profile image77

Hillary Clinton is a pathological liar.  Even at the DNC, Democrats were changing Hillary signs to say "LIAR"...that didn't get national media coverage. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13127197.jpg

Here is an ad that shows Hillary Clinton lying to the press and the public about not sending classified information on her private unsecured email as Secretary of State.  With FBI Direct Comey saying she in fact did, just the opposite of what Hillary claims. 

https://www.facebook.com/DonaldTrump/vi … 351880725/

Who the heck would vote for such a person to be president that lies to them, and put our national security at risk?   

CROOKED LYING HILLARY CLINTON for PRISON!

Since orange is the new black, why not politicians?

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13127334.jpg
        If, Hillary Clinton is a lesbian do you think she would make a good president?  Bill has been accused of rape, sexual abuse, etc, and they haven't gotten a divorce.  Maybe it was a politically arranged marriage. She had to know about Bill being expelled from Oxford because of rape?  And, Bill is a Rockefeller.  Crazy times!

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Don't know that any of that has anything to do with being President.  Certainly sexual orientation does not, and having a spouse that is a Rockefeller (if true) does not. 

And most of all, accusations of misconduct do not - not accusations of misconduct by a second party.  Much like saying Trump's statement was treasonous and therefore he should be disqualified - anyone can make accusations and we've seen a bunch of them.

I had a friend that was accused of rape because he commented that this woman had fisheyes.

Besides not proven gay, if Hillary is gay or bi it"s legal and may not be a sin anymore. Where Trump adulteries and rapes are well documented and he already looks orange.
          Prison would do them both good.

Really?  Trump was convicted of rape in a court of law?

Trump settled out of court over a rape. And his ex wife accused him of rape and other women.

So rape was never documented at all.  Just that someone accused him of rape.  Sad that such gross exaggerations are so common, isn't it?

1994 a complaint filed over a 13 year old girl then again 2015.
                  Another woman's lawsuit was 2007 somehow they made settlements other some other deals.

Yeah.  Accusations that will be reported as convictions.  What I said, isn't it?

Bill Clinton's rapes and sexual abuses are well documented, even the fact that the Clinton's have settled out of court. Many women have gone on record, and were put through a living hell by Hillary.  I recommend  "The Clinton's War On Women".

Hillary Clinton chose a lesbian life-style in college according to one of Bill's former affairs, former Miss Arkansas.  He was suppose to have said Hillary had more women than he had, that they had an open marriage... 

Anyway, how are you doing?

So allegations of rape are documented but he has never been convicted of raping anyone and we shall never know if it was true or not.  Wonder if that's what Castle meant as well.

Doing good, but already tired of the crap on the political threads.  Yourself?  Still getting up in the morning each day (always glad I can do that!)

I don't watch TV, so I'm not getting bombarded by all the negative campaign ads, and not watching the media sham where...Hillary is just so likable and everything is positive, ... and Trump is just so negative crap and they take things out of content and make up falsehoods.  Its Brainwashing! 

I think the best thing anyone can do is get alone away from all the political and media noise and discover their own voice.  Its refreshing to me to live out in the wilderness where I can be in nature and listen to the wind, the birds, tend a garden...and listen to my inner voice.

When I get tired of the political forums, I take breaks, mostly because I feel badly, even sad for a few individuals who's perceptions and responses in a discussion are not normal...because they are brainwashed and haven't found their own voice.     

You seem to have a pretty good grip on reality because you are aware of the brainwashing, and it doesn't work on people who are aware.  I give you an A+!  I appreciate reading your contributions in the forums.

ADDED:
                Hopefully, as humans evolve, we will be able to have forum discussions sharing our own personal perceptions, person to person...without biases.

If Bill Clinton sex escapades are well documented, why have they not beem seen on YouTube or anywhere else on film.

YouTube keywords "the clintons war on women" is a good place to start, the best. "bill clinton rape allegations" ... "bill clinton rapes"

Rape Sheet:  http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … y-clinton/

33. profile image0
    Onusonusposted 7 years ago

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/13879392_1843385819226820_5758229262265033971_n.jpg?oh=7890c8d504dfeb637b58f45405c4d440&amp;oe=585DC06F

34. profile image0
    PrettyPantherposted 7 years ago

A comedic break for your viewing pleasure

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7hBnwPycFUQ

Edited to add: contains foul language

1. GA Anderson profile image88
      GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

So that is where Donald Trump got his sarcasm.

GA

35. colorfulone profile image77

Rueters admitted they skewed a Hillary and Trump poll to make it look like Hillary was ahead, when in fact it is Trump who is way ahead in the polls that are not being skewed in her favor.  The system is rigged in Crooked Hillary's favor just like Bernie and Trump have been saying.   

The Clinton New Network is skewing their polls to make people think she is ahead, she is not.  Its lies and deceptions...how evil.

Twitter admitted they are blocking some of Donald Trump's tweets.
    Google admitted they were not listing Trump's name on their page.
    Facebook has been using massive censorship across the board.
    Even Congressional investigations.
    We all know how the FBI let Hillary off the hook when she is guilty as sin.

Can you say RIGGED SYSTEM?

1. profile image0

All I can say is all that rigging must not be working because Trump's tweets are talked about daily so someone must be seeing them, Trump appears prominently in my Google news feed, and I brace myself for the Trump onslaught whenever I go on Facebook. Of course, my anecdotal evidence is not proof of anything, but neither is your screed.

Got anything to back that up?

36. colorfulone profile image77

I'm not going to play secretary for you, PP, I do not have that much time,  but...Google's search was excluding Trump's name from the presidential candidates.  Please, find the rest yourself.

Google blamed it on a bug.  lol
    Globalist Google meets with Globalist Obama every week?

It helps when people complain! (sometimes)

1. profile image0

Okay, thank you for admitting you have no evidence to back that up.

37. colorfulone profile image77

That's your perception, PP.   I actually don't have time to talk to you, its fruitless.  Why do something that bares no good fruit?

1. profile image0

I completely understand. I will continue to point out your errors, though there are so many I don't have time to refute them all. One per day is a good goal, though.

That sounds like forum trolling and stocking.  Maybe you should take some time to re-think that, PP.  I do not wish to talk to you as I stated already, because it is not fruitful.  Just stop!

38. colorfulone profile image77

Another example of why you just can not ever trust the spin doctors of the DNC. The facts always come out that it's smoke and mirrors intended to dupe the poor and the minorities for votes while making more profitable opportunity for the elite!

For a start, we discover their election is rigged cheating Bernie at every level... The result?...their chair has to resign (only to be rehired by Hillary to further cheat for her campaign!) Then, among the remaining spin, the shocking choice (explained in the link below) of Kizer Khan to speak and specifically bash Trump for his logical platform of profiling the unvetted influx of Muslim refugees into the US. We find factual research, which the media of course chose not to reveal, that Khan had a hidden & twisted agenda for his appearance! I'm sorry for any father who loses a child, but the hypocrisy of using the death of his own son to further his agenda of record by stumping for Hillary is sick spin! Claiming, at the DNC, to come to America to make a better life for his family... We discover Khan's true agenda is as an icon and advocate of the Muslim Brotherhood working to advance Islamic law (sharia) in the US and to bring more sharia Muslims here! He knows Hillary will support his efforts... And Trump will destroy his efforts! Come on man!!! They really consider us so ignorant and stupid! Don't buy the hypocrisy or the con ... Vote Trump! by John Sitton
    * http://makeamericagreattoday.com/no-med … rump-will/

Can't beat 'em smear them! THIS IS LOW . It was obvious chump had no answer for what this father said about it. He squirmed and tried to weasel his way out by trying his typical bully tactic. But it was obvious that Khan got under Chumps thin skin. He can call it politization all he want. But he  had the mom of one of those killed in Benghazi  doing an RNC speech ( not political?). Now the minions that run all those faux news sites are trying to smear this man's name. Let's face it: Trumps response was the worst response I've ever seen. This new smear campaign shows his character (or lack of). The "editors" and "reporters"  of these  news sites need to take long look in the mirror and decide if they truly represent liberty and the American way.  And before you search your bag of tricks to paint this as "liberal" rant or stupid "liberal" talk or whatever, here's a thought: I don't care if  Chump is a liberal, conservative, libertarian, Democrat or Republican. I wouldn't vote for this self serving, thin-skinned, wannabe dictator  in any shape way or form. My eyes are wide open to this SOB. It's time for ideologist like you to stop following and open your eyes.

2. GA Anderson profile image88

Once again I find myself unable to avoid possible disaster, the possibility of being wrong. I don't like being wrong. I don't get upset when I am wrong because it means I learned something. But I don't like being wrong because it means I did not do my homework.

In this case, even in a universe where anything is possible, I am going to take a chance. Because I think I did do my homework this time. I think this post takes your factual credibility to a new and almost unimaginable level.

I followed your link, and a lot of links after that. Your Khan statements are a repetition of an article that is in the league of "Aliens Among Us" sites. I could list the reasons and info links to prove my claim, but you could have found them as easily as I did - if you wanted the truth, but I think you already have your truth, so I will just skip that part.

That you would promote such bogus stuff; trashing a dead war hero and his family, just because you are a Trump supporter should be astonishing - and it was. That Donald Trump would be in this situation is not astonishing.

GA

3. colorfulone profile image77

By my friend John Sitton. See!

GA took the time to come up with a far less linguistically graceful counter attack on me personally over a quote by a very honorable Veteran he would not begin to compare.   On page 7  roll  http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2829538

So, how is it that people can reply to a post and leave out text?  "by John Sitton" ... What's the trick? I have seen others do that in the forums.  I would like to take this as a learning moment, if someone would explain to me how that is done.

Well damn! You are right! I had to go back twice before I saw what you meant. I did not edit it out. I simply hit the 'import quote' link. I don't have a clue why the John Sitton part wasn't in my quote of your comment.  Your post does show it there now. Hmm... But it doesn't matter.

Here is that link again: http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2829538 so folks can see what we are talking about. Then they can also see that in my comments I did not say they were your words, I referred to your posting of them. It doesn't matter that you weren't the author, your enthusiastic presentation of them as true was the point.

About that learning opportunity, it is the ol' "import and edit quote"  trick. Just click the link at the top of the post reply page. It puts the quote in the reply text box where it can be hacked at any way you want.

GA

"Just click the link at the top of the post reply page. It puts the quote in the reply text box where it can be hacked at any way you want."

Well, dang!  Thank you for the teaching moment, GA.  I do not always want to reply to long posts, but there maybe a part that I do, so this is much appreciated.  I nearly started a how to thread recently just to ask when someone omitted important facts that backed-up my statement.  Oops!

I did it!  smile

39. colorfulone profile image77

Bikers for Hillary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDsrSBFfBfE

Those two crack me up!

40. colorfulone profile image77

CLINTON CASH OFFICIAL DOCUMENTARY MOVIE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Absolutely sickening levels of corruption and deceit from Hillary and former president Bill Clinton.

41. profile image52
    epslisaposted 7 years ago

Hillary Clinton presented her new running mate, Tim Kaine, as a "dynamic" who is "everything Donald Trump and Mike Pence are not," while Kaine highlighted his common laborers roots furthermore

http://global-news-24.blogspot.com/2016 … uy-as.html

42. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 7 years ago

Actually, I was upset by the media blast of Trump and the crying baby but when you see how he dealt with the situation in context it wasn't so bad. Yes, babies are adorable, but yes crying ones can be irritating when you are trying to address the problems of the world and the survival of the nation.  I'm okay with Trump after viewing his whole talk in Virginia:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUnQrLd0AHs

vs CNN's version:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX-jx-ECYYw

He speaks calmly about Hillary in this video and answers these questions:
    Could she really deal with Putin? No.
    Does she make her own speeches? No.
    Will she let in Isis? Yes.
    Is she beholden to special interests? Yes.
    Is she a winner? No.

I took the time to listen to that speech by Donald Trump today, and I felt like I usually do after listening to him. Calmed, loved, and well represented.  Thank you for posting the link.

Unfortunately, according to Vegas odds...Hillary has rocketed to a virtual LOCK (-330). She was a -220 just a week ago. I don't know what happened. But, like I said earlier, VEGAS ODDS DON'T LIE.
        If the democratic party can guarantee someone like Hillary can become a senator (NY)...If the democratic party can guarantee Hillary gets the nomination for pres....I think it safe to say...the democratic party can guarantee Hillary becomes president. She makes me sick to my stomach.
        The America our founding fathers created is coming to an abrupt end people.  PREPARE

I listen to Trump because I love to know what he actually says (I don't agree with everything he says).  The Republicans were rigging the primaries against Trump, and he fought back hard against that....and he won by a landslide.  Its a movement, a phenomena! 

Trump will have to win the presidential election by a landslide. If he lives that long.  He is putting his life on the line going up against the Corrupt Clinton Machine.  We're in big trouble is she gets into office with her sicko rapist husband as first man. 

There are mountains of evidence against the Clinton's corruption and destruction to America. All she has going for her is the lying news media that constantly attacks Trump over anthills, and makes Hillary look like the golden girl.  Hillary won't do anything as president except for what her globalist money masters order done, IMHO. 

These are exciting times to be a part of. 
          Go Trump!  ~  Hillary for Prison!

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78

You are welcome. Your honesty is refreshing.  "and I felt like I usually do after listening to him. Calmed, loved, and well represented."
        Thanks, Colorfulone.

Did you notice how CNN blasted the portion about the crying baby in short clips putting him in a bad light? He really has to be careful.  Meanwhile Hillary is in the lead. egads!!!!  yikes
        How could it be?  Independants, need to step up to the plate.

I agree, if she gets elected:
        "The America our founding fathers created is coming to an abrupt end people.  PREPARE"
        Thanks, S Leretseh

I don't watch TV, but I read about the 'Clinton News Network' (CNN) false narrative, that's how they roll and brainwash their views.  Clinton has only been in the lead because of rigged polls like Reuter's and other liberal sites. The system is rigged.

43. amplykitchen profile image61
    amplykitchenposted 7 years ago

she already is.

44. colorfulone profile image77

Hillary Clinton's own words at a rally in Omaha, Nebraska, Monday cheered as the Democratic nominee announced a tax hike for middle class Americans, who BTW are struggling to maintain their middle class status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ua13_gYQn0

Freudian slip?
    Or, harbinger of what's to come?

Reminds me of when Hillary put her foot in mouth and said, "We Are Going To Put A Lot Of Coal Miners & Coal Companies Out Of Business" in West Virginia. She didn't win in WV.

Harbinger!

It is both. The more indebted/reliant the poor and middle classes are to Hillary, as a result of her tax hikes, the better off for her and the worse off for all but the elitists like herself, Barak, Al Gore and others like them who continuously deceive the public.
      That being said, if the public would stop being so lazy and begin doing their homework, Hillary would be laughed off the stage, so to speak. But alas, the public prefers to be deceived. And no, that is not an endorsement of Trump either.
      The fact is: Hillary failed miserably as Secretary of State. Hers is a record of corruption since her first days as a young lawyer, when the judge she worked for refused to give her a recommendation, because she was "too unethical."
      And unlike Trump, she actually has enough knowledge to know better. But that won't change anything. As I've said before, she sold her soul a long, long time ago. Her history of disrespect for the public she purports to "serve" tells us all we need to know.

Relax, she'll be fine.

2. gmwilliams profile image85

Many Liberals refuse to acknowledge Hillary Clinton for the dishonest & corrupt person she is.  The evidence is right in their faces but they blamed the supposed "right wing" for "smearing" her reputation.  There is clear evidence of the Benghazi incident which 4 American soldiers were killed, the e-mails, & the rigging of the election in order to get rid of competitor Bernie Sanders in order for her to be the Democratic runner.   Yes, Hillary is beyond corrupt.   She is downright scary.    Even though the evidence against Hillary Clinton has been substantiated repeatedly, many Liberals maintain that Hillary Clinton has "done nothing wrong" & is "above reproach".

Right. They blame the "right wingers" for creating "theories" despite all the substantial, legal evidence against her. It's mind boggling that they ignore her long standing lifestyle of corruption and deceit.

Liars are going to lie, that is their language like their father the devil. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13136463.jpg

Hillary Clinton Campaign General Counsel Represented Group Investigated for Registering Dead People to Vote
            http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … ople-vote/

I remember Trump talking about DEAD PEOPLE VOTING in elections. I sure do appreciate honesty and integrity. He is up against a bad corrupt person who will do anything to be the first woman president.  Hillary Clinton should be in prison.

I agree.  Some people cannot face the facts set before them.  When we are deceived, we do not know we are deceived, because we are deceived.  Its kind of like "love is blind", when everyone around us knows the one we love is totally wrong for us, but we cannot see it, can't even take warnings seriously and run for the hills out of self-preservation. 

The media is the biggest influence with the way they cover for Democrat's scandals (Hillary Clinton) and report mis-information about Republicans (Donald Trump) in this election year.  CNN has become the worst, the Clinton News Network,  I use to love watching CNN.  (I haven't watched TV for almost 3 years now, and I am happier for it.)

3. colorfulone profile image77

You are WAKE!  People create their own reality, and the media influences that reality by deceptions.  "Hillary Clinton could eat a baby in public and some people would still vote for her," as the saying goes.  Babies have been so de-humanized that, "What difference at this point does it make?"  Like the four Americans killed in Benghazi were de-humanizes.

Loyalties, even mis-placed, can be too strong to break, until there is a breaking point. Becoming dis-illusioned from long standing and strongly held beliefs is not an easy process, it can be mentally and emotionally painful, even physically.  America needs a spiritual cleansing, an awakening...we have the shaking!

45. profile image0

Better stop trashing our future POS POTUS otherwise you might end up dead like this journalist who was just added to the Clinton body count.

http://www.fury.news/2016/08/hillary-bo … ound-dead/

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13095760.png

Everyone knows James Woods is a very smart man!  When he asked this question on Twitter, many people thought Julian Assange's life to be in danger from the Clinton Cartel. Five more names closely related to the Clintons have been added to the "Clinton Body Count List" in the past two months.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13138810.jpg

It might come as a shock to many if Trump takes a bullet, but he is very aware of the pending danger and so is his family.

Maybe Hillary Clinton will keel over from all the stress or her brain will totally short circuit. I personally think she is physically and mentally unfit to be president.  Ice water runs in her veins.  "What difference at this point does it make?" 

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13138824.jpg
      Hillary actually said she might have short circuited.  Huh?

46. Castlepaloma profile image75

The only way we will ever be truly free and change for the better.
    Is when the people overthrow the system nonviolently.

Listen to Martin Lurther King

47. colorfulone profile image77

Going into the weekend, Google users searching for information on Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton want to know which theaters are showing the documentary “Hillary’s America,” a film breaking down the Clintons’ master takedown plan of the US.

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13145384.jpg

Google Trends’ official Twitter account reported Friday afternoon most users interested in Hillary over the past day are searching: “Where is Hillary’s America movie playing?” indicating people around the globe are keen to learn more about the former First Lady’s scandals.

The second most searched query in the past 24 hours asked what Hillary has accomplished.
    http://www.infowars.com/top-google-tren … e-playing/

That's AWESOME!  Go see "Hillary's America".

Do you wonder why Trump's #1 trend is asking if he is trying to throw the election?

GA

No, knowing about the all out propaganda attacks on Trump, I don't wonder. 

"Hillary's America" the movie is getting very good ratings.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13145429.jpg

Even though, “The Left unleashed a whole battery of critics who tried to bash the film into submission through Rotten Tomatoes and through basically misrepresenting what the film is about,” the film’s director Dinesh D’Souza told The Alex Jones Show in late September. “The great thing is we’ve had people see, they love it, they go nuts, they tell other people. Our film is already in the top ten political documentaries of all time, in one week.”

This is awesome!

Unfortunately, Hillary continues to climb in the Vegas odds. She's now at -380 (i.e. to make $100 you must lay $380.00). One incompetent and unaccomplished dolt (obama)  followed by another (who's also brazenly unethical and elitist).  America cannot recover from a Hillary presidency.

2. GA Anderson profile image88

But the attacks on Hillary aren't propaganda? Only the Left is playing the propaganda game?

GA

I have not seen Dinesh D’Souza's movie "Hillary's America" but with the great ratings it is getting it must be very good.  #1 trending search on Google...I guess many people want to see it for themselves.  So far, the reviews I have read have not mentioned it having propaganda, but there may be some. I just do not have time to read a dozen movie reviews.

I thought I would spend some of the time you did not have to look for reviews. So I went looking for your "great ratings" of this movie. It appears your Infowars source might be the only "great rating" Hillary's America received.

Here is what I found with this Google search: "hillary's America movie reviews"

Penninsula Clarion
              I didn’t leave myself very much space to discuss the second film I saw, but maybe that’s not a bad thing considering “Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party” barely qualifies as a film at all.

Writer/director Dinesh D’Souza believes he is the muckraking champion of the far-right, but it’s conservatives who should be the most angry about this poorly made, terribly written, and abysmally performed “documentary.”

Rotten Tomatoes
              This is an embarrassment to propaganda films.

Critic reviews
              There’s a laziness about “Hillary’s America,” but it’s cinematic, not historical. D’Souza lets scenes drag, jumping through history in ways that quash any sense of discovery.

Alan Zilberman·Washington Post
              A series of conspiratorial talking points familiar to Breitbart-oriented readers, but reshuffled in a new, startlingly illogical order.

Vadim Rizov·A.V. Club
              D'Souza makes a mistake by devoting so much of the movie to his Alternative History of America, the one in which slavery somehow becomes a liberal sin,.

Owen Gleiberman·Variety

The Hollywood Reporter
              The film — which has already opened to excellent box-office returns in several prime red-state locations — is a vicious cinematic diatribe that makes Michael Moore's efforts on the other side of the political spectrum look decorous

National  Review
              Peter Sobczynski, a film critic writing at Roger Ebert’s site said that it “may well be the single dumbest documentary that I have ever seen in my life — nearly two hours of poisonous bluster and anti-historical rhetoric.”

The Washington Post
              The only redeeming parts of “Hillary’s America” are when it veers into unintentional comedy. In one bizarre sequence, Woodrow Wilson screens “The Birth of a Nation” at the White House, as a ghostly Klansman appears to leap from the screen and onto the adjacent lawn.

The Guardian
              I’m leaving some parts out, but Hillary’s America is a film essay (I won’t call it a documentary) so demented that no synopsis could do it justice. It concludes that Obama and Clinton are the ones keeping African Americans poor in the inner cities, and that the only real Americans are Republicans.

There were more... but I thought I would check back to ask if you could point me to some of those "great ratings" you found.

GA

48. colorfulone profile image77

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13145550.jpg

That looks like a great rating to me, it really does.

Yep, it does look that way. I wonder how all those other Google search critics could be so wrong. They must all be Democrats.

GA

49. colorfulone profile image77

The Matrix!
    Which pill did you take, red or blue?
    Never mind.

50. profile image0

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13876694_1309948855718017_9139423503912323482_n.jpg?oh=f68a939d6b718d47ac288114866245f2&amp;oe=5852ED25

Hillary Clinton in Her Own Words
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97qbBFNtOcQ

I have trouble keeping up with what stand Hillary is taking on any given day or year, she flip-flops on the issues more than anyone I have seen ever.  Amazing how much she sounds like Trump at different times.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)