Traffic falling

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (29 posts)
  1. oderog profile image46
    oderogposted 13 years ago

I have noticed that hubs traffic have started to fall drastically, is there anybody experiencing this and does it mean Christmas break have started.

1. sofs profile image76
      sofsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

My Tracker  has stopped working........do you have the same problem.. or is it falling traffic.. I am not sure. roll

oderogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Where do I check if the tracker has stopped working, this is new to me

2. the clean life profile image71
      the clean lifeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes me too. Traffic falling and I do think it is because of the upcoming Holidays . Merry Christmas to All!!!

3. profile image0
      praveen83posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends, i am new to the Hub. I noticed that my hub is experiencing "Traffic Falling." Can you help me to understand what this really means and direct me to sort out this issue? pls

2. Richieb799 profile image75
    Richieb799posted 13 years ago

Mine is not too bad at the moment, around normal.. This is my first proper Christmas on HP so I don't know what to expect!

The last Christmas I had a few hubs and but beginning of December I have enjoyed some good traffic which for the last few days have started to drop

3. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 13 years ago

On your account click on URL  trackers and see if your tracker has ticked away or not... mine hasn't for a few hours now....  but traffic has been good until then .. sad

Thanks sofs have just checked and there is no ticked away as you have said

4. viryabo profile image94
    viryaboposted 13 years ago

For the past few days, my traffic has dropped almost 20percent. sad I've been searching the forums for 2 days trying to see if anyone else is experiencing same.
    AND earnings have dropped too. Considerably. sad

It's the earnings drop that unsettles me. Amazon not too bad though.

Yes my traffic to has dropped and that what have prompted me to ask this question, so it seems am not the only one

5. cre8tive profile image80
    cre8tiveposted 13 years ago

In the past couple of days mine has nose dived ~ which I put down (more or less) entirely to Christmas.

However what there is does seem to be concentrated around my Amazon hubs so I'm pretty happy with that.

Am experiencing the same

1. viryabo profile image94
        viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Feel a teeny bit better knowing i'm not the only one. I thought my tweakings messed me up lol

6. CMHypno profile image84
    CMHypnoposted 13 years ago

My traffic has dropped in the last few days, but it always does towards the end of the week and then picks up again on Sunday;

Amazon sales have dropped right off in the last two days, but Adsense is OK

7. BaliMermaid profile image57
    BaliMermaidposted 13 years ago

Last year the same thing happened and the year before that too. Except that this year the drop started earlier than normal by about 4 days. Could be a reflection of the bad global economy. on the other hand my earnings are holding steady because two months ago, expecting this drop in traffic I started doing every thing I could to increase time on page for visitors and add more quality to my posts.

I would say, and I pray, that the early start to the dip means an earlier start to the rebound, which last year was gigantic and lasted well into mid February.

Merry Christmas to those of you celebrating that holiday.

1. viryabo profile image94
      viryaboposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Merry Christmas to you BaliMermaid, and to all you wonderful co hubbers.

8. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 13 years ago

My traffic has dropped also.  Not to a point of concern, but I'm definitely not seeing as many visitors as I normally like to see.

9. xixi12 profile image68
    xixi12posted 13 years ago

Mine has dropped too by almost half in the last few days, but my amazon orders have increased, so i guess that even out then. Keeping my fingers crossed for last minute xmas shoppers. lol

10. sofs profile image76
    sofsposted 13 years ago

Traffic has reduced and the tracker has not moved for the last three days.. roll Oh the cracker... oops the trackers..

1. the clean life profile image71

Morning Sophie, How are you this fine day?

1. sofs profile image76

Hi Mark , Great as ever .. how are you my friend? How is your traffic 10000 every day ha.... smile smile meet you at the last one to post smile

I wish Sophie, 10000 that s my goal lol It will happen and I know people that get over that so, keep the faith lol

I.m freezing here me dear . Send me more warmth smile smile smile cool
          I put my sunglasses on cool

1. sofs profile image76

Mark left much warmth on the last one to post is the winner... where are you..? smile smile smile smile smile

I'm at work now in Trenton NJ

Im heading back to the old forum

11. lex123 profile image78
    lex123posted 13 years ago

My traffic has also dropped, and I was wondering what happened suddenly, until I came to this forum.

1. sofs profile image76

Lex hopefully things will brighten up .. eventually... best of luck to ya... smile and the rest of us too smile

12. oderog profile image46
    oderogposted 13 years ago

So everybody is experience the same drop in the traffic, I thought I was the only one seeing this, it seems the people have started their holiday quite early

13. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 13 years ago

If you look at Amazon, I'm not sure that they can guarantee delivery by the 24th now - I'm not positive, but that could be one reason Amazon sales may be dropping.  Its getting close to the cut off for shipping.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)