Is there a Hubber you would really have a crush on?

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (23 posts)
  1. donotfear profile image84
    donotfearposted 11 years ago

Come on, don't be shy....spill it.

1. MissJamieD profile image56
      MissJamieDposted 11 years agoin reply to this

A couple years ago I had a big crush on another hubber. If he reads this he'll know it's him. I'm not going to name him but he lives on the west coast, I live in the northern central part of the country but he'd actually come up here to work every year. I loved his work long before I knew that about him and we were online friends for sure, but when I thought I might have a chance to meet him, I had a super crush on him.

Anyways, nothing came of it and I'm happy with my boyfriend now. But it was fun while it lasted. He and I still talk:)

donotfearposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Awww, I thought you were gonna spill some juicy tidbits!  But that's okay!  Glad you have a sweetheart now.

1. MissJamieD profile image56
          MissJamieDposted 11 years agoin reply to this

lol...I'd like to share but I cannot. I don't want to embarrass the other hubber:)

2. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 11 years ago

Sure...about three.  But I don't kiss and tell.  tongue

3. profile image0
    Beth37posted 11 years ago

If I could have a crush on anyone, it would be Ed "ahorseback" cause he's got mad writing skilz and I find that attractive. smile

1. Stina Caxe profile image82
      Stina Caxeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Good call, he is amazing.

You could at least give me a hint!!! Darnit!

4. MelissaBarrett profile image58
    MelissaBarrettposted 11 years ago

Ghost32

Some of his hubs have actually made me cry.

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Oh, me too, Mel!  He's a great guy too!

2. donotfear profile image84

I was going to say, he is very impressive.  If I was going through Arizona, I would contact him ahead of time to go see him and his wife.  He's awesome!

5. SmartAndFun profile image95
    SmartAndFunposted 11 years ago

I stalked Tussin until he got banned. He was hilarious. On his more serious side, he was even willing to discuss the abuses of scientology with me. Funny and willing to listen to my anti-scientology rants -- that  is why I fell in love with him. I miss him so much. I'm looking for a new troll to stalk, if anyone wants to apply or has any suggestions. lol

I'm trying to find someone myself: someone crazy enough to entertain us with his flirtations!  Make the forums fun again.

1. SmartAndFun profile image95
        SmartAndFunposted 11 years agoin reply to this

It was great while it lasted, but the fun ones get banned. sad

Agreed.......there was a lot of flirting going on, it was hilarious, nobody was hounding anyone or being hateful or mean or arguing about politics.  It was all fun craziness!

Who are you thinking of? Tussin never flirted with me, it was all one-sided on my end. I just love a funny guy is all. I would love to hear your story, though! Sounds juicy!

OK, I'm too late seeing that you're referring to A Texan. (Psssstttt.... try looking up Buck Steiner.)

wink wink

Buck Steiner!!!  Yeah, I forgot about his alter self.   
                He's so bad......hehehe.

6. donotfear profile image84

Does anyone remember A Texan?  He kept getting banned for making so many right wing statements.
    He came back again recently as A Texan Again, but was banned again immediately.  I liked him, he was crazy!  I'll just bet he's lurking around here somewhere.  I don't know why he kept getting banned, I never thought his posts were offensive; not near as offensive as those who opposed him!! 

Hats off to A Texan!  May you never be forgotten!!!

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7527172_177.jpg

7. donotfear profile image84

Well now, there was Cagsil, naturally.  Then Greek One.  He was pretty darn bad sometimes that I didn't respond.  Heck, scratch head...

Then romantic Hokey joined forces.  There were some pretty hot discussions going on.  A Texan was in on it sometimes.  I can't remember who else........

Blond Poet and Glass spider were right in the middle of it all.  What a time!

8. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

There are many that I am quite fond of.

9. Shanna11 profile image75
    Shanna11posted 11 years ago

No, because I have the sneaking suspicion that all the guys here are eons older than me.

And that would be weird...

1. profile image0
      Beth37posted 11 years agoin reply to this

One eon's ok, two is just crazy talk.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)