Energy exist everywhere, are we energy being, first?

Jump to Last Post 1-3 of 3 discussions (61 posts)
  1. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 10 years ago

Energy exist everywhere and in each one of us as part of a bigger mass that functions in all earthlings.   Earth has it's own energy accumulation consciousness over billions of years from north and southern pole is magnetic energy. The energy wants to improve itself and accumulate knowledge like in human, energy can be called wisdom improving with time, not by going backward to the assumed smartest man on earth, Adam. Trading our knowledge in time improve our live, our spiritual thus and our consciousness.

Like in Religion more often wants to separate other groups, families and so on. Religion is too competitive instead co-creation for the Earth and Universe. Much of this negative reaction will effect our universe since we are all connected karma. More important it's better to send out happy and more positive feeling to help us and the Universe. The Earth ability to rebuild and restructure it's DNA took millions of years to create , how it possible to be done in a few thousand of years like in the Bible. Focus on raising your consciousness/energy slowly and integrate in all creature not just the jealous few. Create and support a group that can support each other without competing.

Castlepalomaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Energy could very well be the source to everything, no takers?

During the day, the sun gives out light and heat energy. Electrical energy to light our way. Your car drives by powered in gasoline, a type of stored energy. Food we eat contains energy, We store energy and use that energy to work and play. Energy Is the Ability to Do Work , matter sit there like a rock. Energy is found in different forms, chemical, electrical, heat (thermal energy), light (radiant energy), mechanical energy, and nuclear energy. For example Poverty is the single most important low energy, causing death.

1. janesix profile image60
        janesixposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Maybe.

Maybe energy is the active force, with fields being the passive force. They play off each other, forming matter etc.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
          Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years agoin reply to this

MAYBE?   
          I would say,
          Of course! What is going on in the rock at the subatomic level? It is not as solid as it seems!

Also, dark matter/energy is energy. They do not know how it manifests but they can detect/ measure its presence. What are they detecting?

"Dark matter is estimated to constitute 84.5% of the total matter in the universe, while dark energy plus dark matter constitute 95.1% of the total content of the universe."

Spirit is energy.
          Thats why we don't have to worry about anything. We can be happy knowing that behind everything, its all energy and spirit. If we end up blowing up the earth, a new one will be created for us.
          I think we ARE special. That special.

1. EncephaloiDead profile image55
            EncephaloiDeadposted 10 years agoin reply to this

If that were true, which it isn't, we would be able to observe and measure spirit, which we can't. So, spirit is not energy, it is just a make believe thing.

you poor thing.

2. janesix profile image60

One video I saw that was interesting was that dark matter was simply matter/energy from the future that we can't see yet. It was pretty convincing:) Not that it was convincing enough, but enough to store on the back burner for future reference.

2. Slarty O'Brian profile image80
      Slarty O'Brianposted 10 years agoin reply to this

There is nothing but energy.

Kathryn L Hill

I would agree we are what we think, not what everyone else thinks of each one of us is , including the millions of Gods. Or your out of control of yourself.
        Spirit is just 99% unknowns, energy we know for most part in which we are in constant contact with.

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image78
    Kathryn L Hillposted 10 years ago

Everything has come from one source: THOUGHT.  The Astral and Causal realms of existence is beyond the physical manifestation of things.
    Just so y'all know.

That's interesting that you think of it that way. I've tried to think of it sort of in that manner. But it seemed kind of fuzzy in my head.

I would be interested to know how you "picture" this in your mind, in detail. If you have the time to elaborate.

For me, The best way I can put it is that I see it as a cycle. One morphing into the next.

The astral level is where the invisible blue-prints come from and go back to.
        Birth brings forth the incarnation of the soul into the physical body. "Death" is only the separation of the physical form from the spiritual form. We actually have light bodies (light hearts, light lungs, etc.) In other words, the blueprints manifest as light formations after we die. We go to sleep, (or not... depending on the spiritual evolution of the individual,) for a while …( like 500 years depending on karma etc.) and then re-incarnate. Yes, the soul needs to get back the causal. This is the realm of pure bliss and joy, but we just don't want to yet. It is up to us to guide ourselves "home.")

I do not know if there is a pre-destiny as you mentioned, as free will reigns supreme.
        On the causal level, the forms disappear as they become one with the formless (light) again.
        (I hope the atheists don't march in here and ruin a perfectly fine party. But, I hear a rumble.)
        My info is based on a credible source: the book I recommended to you, janesix.

Oh, they WILL:)

Do you think the blueprint is created (a willful creation by a creator) or is it just the way it is, because that's the only way it can be?

Or a third way, that anything is possible?

I actually think that I created myself.
            I envisioned who I wanted to be and creatively formed my initial personality. I did it with great joy… am still doing it… and will continue to do it until I really want to just hang it up. Or when I really love Creator… who I borrowed all this energy from. Something like that.

smile

I sometimes think along those lines. I don't prefer it though, it just feels so chaotic when I do.

I feel chaotic when I don't. But I am not God. Only a bubble in His Ocean. My current question is: Am I responsible for my existence or is God/Creator? Maybe it doesn't matter, as long as God brings us home, somehow, eventually.

It could be my extreme need for order.

Order vs Chaos. Chaos is never good. Do you think the spiritual realm is not orderly? It IS orderly. More orderly than we comprehend. The scientists have a clue.
                    TWISI

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Kathryn L Hill posted
              I actually think that I created myself.
              .... I borrowed all this energy from. Something like that.

Don't worry I'm energy being, not an atheist yet without the God complex

Why do you need to borrow energy from JC,? when your totally surrounded by energy all the time. JC is not under your bed all the time

In the New Testament, we learn through the example of Jesus Christ that believers are called to a life of obedience. When your over obedience is to NT and OT how can you be really free toward the other 99% unknowns?

Been there. It 's all in the head.

yep.

1. Slarty O'Brian profile image80

But not outside it.

There is nothing but energy, but not outside one's own mind?
            What are you trying to tell us?

That there is nothing outside of the mind? Then what am I seeing before me?
              What am I intuiting when I can read people's (and animals) minds? (occasionally by accident or luck)
              When I can(sometimes) intuit the love of God?

Most people's intuition capabilities are almost completely closed off. Their scope of awareness is much more limited. They live almost completely from the left side of their brain. They will open their minds eventually. But probably not in this lifetime.

I would say most people would testify to extra sensory experiences. Most people have a proximity sense at very least. Others testify to premonitions, angelic intervention, words heard from God, visions from God.

(Sense of Proximity:
                  "IN NATURE for March 11 there is an interesting account by Dr. McKendrick of some investigations by Kunz, of Mülhausen, and Prof. Griesbach, on the senses of the blind. Among other points that he refers to and discusses is the question of the ability of the blind to avoid obstacles and find their way about. This calls to my mind some observations and experiments which I made upon myself some eleven years ago with reference to my ability to find my way about with my eyes shut or in the dark.")

Interesting.

I haven't noticed that, but then again I have no friends and I'm not a people person.

If true, this could be a good sign people are waking up.

I didn't say there was nothing outside the mind. I said that the spirit world is in your mind, not outside it.

3. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 10 years ago

No, CP, there's much more than energy.

You can have space or even time without energy, though we usually have a package deal of Space-Time, Energy-Mass.

You can also have spirit which is devoid of energy, space and time.

It seems to me, now, that spirit has descended into ego, and ego is a physical pseudo-self, separate from the whole.

When you talk of religion creating separation, you're really talking of ego corrupting religion. We are so used to the corrupted version, that we've forgotten what true religion looks like. True religion is all about love, spirit and leaving energy behind.

Ego is physical -- an action-reaction self that we frequently observe as selfishness and karma. We never see ego love, but it will hunger for lust. Ego is never humble, but it will sometimes commit suicide just to show the universe who is right. Ego will never be perfectly confident (faith), but will often maintain arrogance in the fear that someone might discover what they're really like (as with any bully). Ego never takes responsibility, but will love to offer blame.

There are many faces to ego, but once you learn them, you can recognize ego by the "fruit" of its labor.

yeah, is ego just a bad habit? Like smoking?

2. Castlepaloma profile image75

Do Christians imagine their supernatural alter ego of being Christ like?. Will that increase their lottery ticket chances of going to heaven?

The Ego I'm thinking about  is simple a hunger to know and spiritual side of thing is the unknowns or unknown , not so much about the astral being many religion claim to know.
      When referring to  energy  being or alleged life forms sharing some aspects of their appearance or abilities attributed to the idea that they are composed of pure energy and not made of matter.
      All things in moderation and all we have in life is what we give away. Would prefer to be a worldly lovable guy who treats everyone like gods or individual who can think for themselves.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)