... nmp ... not my problem ...

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (27 posts)
  1. Doc Young profile image61
    Doc Youngposted 9 years ago

nmp ... bring the boys and girls home ... recall the fleets and planes ... let them ring the nation to protect OUR borders ... pay um well instead of sending care packages and paying our foes to be quiet ... give them the ordinance they need to succeed ... putin is not my problem ... isis is not my problem ... syria is not my problem ... iraq is not my problem ... afghanistan is not my problem ... reclaim the united nations building under eminent domain and sent those thugs and do nothings home ... send the dandies and useless in congress and the white house over to the trouble spots wherever ... its their manufactured problem ... no more American blood for their economic and political posturing ... our problem should be finding and following the Constitution ... other countries issues are not my problem ... when they do become a problem send out the drones ... until then, its not my problem ... nmp

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Some truth here, although it is never as black and white as you are portraying.  The world is gray and there are some things that really are our problem, and even the world's problem.  ISIS is one of them; leave them alone long enough and they will become powerful enough to rule the world.

Doc Youngposted 9 years agoin reply to this

... drones ... no problem

1. wilderness profile image95
          wildernessposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Only if you are willing to employ nukes on a drone.

... nmp ...

2. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
    Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years ago

It is Our problem.

The power of America is in our numbers: A united front…     
    But it is OUR challenge to determine what is right, good and worth fighting for or against.  I actually think the forces are gathering. We can't just bury our heads in the sands of the home land in this day and age.
    And yeah, let the drones big and tiny do the fighting for us… LOL!

... the gdp and natural resources seem to indicate that we don't need help from another's economy ... we drain our resources ... strain our economy ... with foreign interests ... other nations problems are not mine ... sand in my eyes, no, i don't think so ... maybe some folks need to get the head out of that other dark place and start making some proper decisions for the USA ... start with a complete pull back and see how quickly those thugs and trogs in the middle east learn to fend for themselves ... Israel is doing what America should ... stock pile and protect your borders ... it's a strong man armed and fears none ... while our leaders are busy kow towing to mohammdedans ... bowing to sheiks ... throwing hollow threats at putin (like him or not, at least he has a plan) ... whining to the un and "fiddling while rome burns" ... nope, your little chuckle means nothing but nervousness ... actually it's kinda what one might expect from the left coast ... California has made itself an internal problem but the world? ... nmp

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
        Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I know we will be battling a force from without. How do you think we are to confront it?
        (BTW Not all Californians are on the left. And those are fighting words.)

2. rhamson profile image70
        rhamsonposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I like some of your ideas but I dare say I agree with Wilderness that it is a gray area and not so crystal clear. Our meddling in other countries politics and affairs is not in our best interest in most cases. Our whores in congress have been bought to do their masters biddings in protecting and forging new frontiers for corporate profit. Get the money out of the mix and things may become a bit clearer as to the directions we should move. Unfortunately while the wars and unrest in the Middle East are not wholly our problem the running and corruption of our government is "ALL" our problem.

... grey areas are usually cop outs for those folks you addressed ... grey areas, if they exist, are so miniscule that they need not be addressed ... grey areas are subjective reasoning which allows us to sidestep things we don't want to deal with ... its right or wrong, proper or improper ...

1. rhamson profile image70

Okay. I get the ideology. How do you propose we go about getting this done? You still have the "whores" to deal with.

... my fear is we are too far gone to stem the flow ... America is headed toward third world country status ... if the trend continues martial law will eliminate congress ... the language of world economics will be speaking russian or chinese ... tech jobs will be hindi ... stock market will be german ... spanish with be the language of the nea ... and english will only be spoken by dishwashers and floor moppers ... we live in a lemming society and the cliff is now in sight ... to change or stop this ... i go to my original premise ... bring um home ... fortify ... restock ... reset priorities ... then ... issue a notice to other peoples ... you want our help, ask, then shut up and get out of the way ... as for congress ... they walk in front of our troops as ied locators ... covered by obamacare ...

....reset priorities

I guess this is the crux of the matter. How is my question?

... this mess developed over the life time of the USA by washington avarice to accommodate their life style and supporters leaves one slope shouldered ... the fractured structure of society is a most useful tool for the political thugs ...  keeping the middle class at each others throat as a diversion while they scoop the profits "legally" and feed of the government trough ... so it would seem a revamp of the federal governments local power might be a place ... but then we would have to deal with the same people on a state level ... but then if the people did manage to come together, the newly past National Defense Authorization Act would, it seems, allow the government to detain any and all persons thought to “represent an enduring security threat to the United States,” in other words martial law based on the leaderships definition of "threat" ... so i must admit, i wouldn't know where to start ...

Maybe if we got some representation in Congress that would be looking out for the needs of the country. Endless wars to protect or gain advantages for the corporations desires and empirical aspirations for slime bag politicians seem to be in the way of progress.

3. lone77star profile image72
    lone77starposted 9 years ago

Doc, I agree completely.

And I disagree with Wilderness. It is this black and white. The Wall Street psychotics who thrive off of war would hope that we stay confused and think it's more complicated than it is.

But I also agree with Kathryn. It is our problem, but in a way she likely has not considered.

We created discontent. The thugs in Wall Street feed off of carnage. They showed us their true colors with the worthless paper they sold which brought the world to its knees in 2008. And they showed us again by getting their puppets in Congress and the White House to "bail them out." They end up filthy stinking rich while the world suffers. Iceland had the right idea -- jail the suckers. "Too big to fail?" Let them fail!

We created the War on Terror, not only as blow back for meddling in Middle East affairs, but also by constructing the 9/11 False Flag Black Ops. Those who believe the official "conspiracy theory" just haven't investigated thoroughly or are too caught up in egoistic Normalcy Bias to think clearly.

Take Wilderness, for instance. He thinks solid steel can sometimes offer zero resistance. Duh! I'd like to see him prove it with his head or fist. If he swings at a solid steel beam enough times, will he find one of those times not injuring his body? Good luck with that delusion.

But this is the nonsense sold to us by the government scientists at NIST. And all the top military officers who were responsible for the massive security failures on 9/11 each received promotions instead of courts martial. Wow! Big rewards for incompetence? And Mayor Giuliani was not arrested after he committed a major felony by destroying crime scene evidence at the largest crime scene in American history.

America is merely a pawn to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers and their ilk. It is also an impediment that needs to be gutted, and they're doing a good job of it, dissolving the Constitution, piece by piece. Liberty was nice while it lasted. And, as Ben Franklin said, those who would give up liberty for a little security will deserve neither.

When Obama said that the Gitmo prisoners should stay there forever, even if found innocent, we now know his True Color -- Traitor! Yet the government is full of such traitors, so we see nothing done about the treason.

Why don't we hear more about such things? If you pay attention only to the Corporate Party media, then you're listening to the fox, instead of the chickens.

When 2 British SIS (MI5) agents were caught by Iraqis and arrested, we found out that they were pretending to be Muslim terrorists. Great Britain had to break into the Iraqi jail to get them out. Such is the evil of our Western governments, run as pawns of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers.

Most people don't know of such evil. It's too unreal that anyone could ever murder millions for profit and power.

But we'll never solve it by fighting back. That's playing their game and they would win, easily.

We can only win it by stopping the wars. Becoming peace makers, instead of creating "peacekeeping" (war) actions. Our language has become corrupted by this Orwellian pollution.

Wars have become reasonable. This should never happen.

Ron Paul, during his presidential campaign, showed us how we could cure the national debt, boom the economy and eliminate personal income taxes. The only ones to suffer would be the Military Industrial Complex and the Wall Street thugs who own it all. And they own the government and the CIA, NSA and the military, too. Good luck getting out of that mess.

The only way out is through love. Christ showed the way. Love without self-concern is the way through spirit. The physical and ego will only corrupt every other possible effort.

1. Kathryn L Hill profile image77
      Kathryn L Hillposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Lone Star.
      Ego is not really a bad word. Arrogance is. Greed is. Love of power without love is.
      It seems, Babylon is a symbol for materialism and blind ambition. Maybe that's all we are fighting.   Got morals?
      Yet?

... if i were president, i would ... but that ain't gonna happen ... do we disagree ... probably not that much ... am i an isolationist? ... yes by common definition ... but having the appearance of an isolationist does not always make it so ... we have two items working here ... the military might attitude and the diplomatic service ... we see no end to the wars promoted by politicians in the name of humanity which actually just money driven schemes by amoral people ... present diplomate are a joke in foreign countries, note putins comments of late ... and wars have purpose economically according to that which is the "money maker" of the day ... and now the war theatre is in the middle east ... note how many of the middle east nations we deal with never really do anything but sabre rattle ... it is their history ... their sneaky, cowardly ways covered by the rites of a pagan religion are their history ... but the chink in their armor is their history ... their history identifies one thing and one thing only, they understand and fear power, military power ... sanctions are a useless list of words ... and we cannot sell them short on being devious ... note how they are able to steer our weak minded congress and president in any direction they chose with but words ...  they work on the "button" theory ... what button do i push to make the usa doing my fighting for me so their young folks die while our live ... what button do i push to get the usa to send food for our needy instead of their own ... what button do i push to get them to send arms and ammo so we will be ready and able to combat the usa when their troops arrive ... they are an untrustworthy lot ... God apply identified them by their progenitor in Genesis 16:12 ... so nmp ... pull our people and resources out ... take care of problems here ... keep a large, strong military detached from the politicos (how do you do that?) ... make the diplomatic service the "army sent to foreign lands" ... let them work out the details ... pipe dreams? ... probably ... but its better than the nightmare of reality taking place now ... the over worked "line in the sand" phrase has lost its savor though the original intent is my position ... but when first instituted by the roman general laeneus in about 170BC not by Jesus in John 8:6 ... and laeneus was dealing with these same people, the seleucids of the middle east ... the bottomline ... laeneus said to antiochus V "here is your choice, do what i say or be annihilated" ... he drew a circle around antiochus and told him not to cross the line until he agreed to terms presented ... in essence, reverse isolationism ... roman soldiers killed indiscriminately ... they apparently learned this from the Jews, the Book of Joshua ... but it eliminated retaliation among other things ... so my premise ... based on the above ... nmp ...

2. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Good evening, Lone77star. You must be loosing track of where you are posting your lies. You left this lie here on Hubpages only a week ago.

The last time you wrote:
      “Giuliani got away with a major felony -- destruction of crime scene evidence when he ordered the 9/11 site cleanup started on the evening of that fateful day -- more than a year before the official investigation even started." {1}

Your post proves a willingness to repeat a lie even after you receive proof it is false. You have known the truth for many months.{2}

As you know, crime scene evidence was not destroyed. You also know Mayor Giuliani did not order removal of debris from ground zero. However you keep repeating the lies.

“It was determined by the United States Attorney's Office, Southern District of NY; Barry Mawn FBI ADlC of the NY Division; and other officials that the rubble and debris from the entire WTC complex would be removed from Ground Zero and sorted for evidence, personal effects, and human remains.” {3}

“The FBI's primary role at both Ground Zero and Fresh Kills was to search for evidence of the terrorist acts. The FBI was searching for the black boxes from the two planes, and any evidence from the hijackers, such as weapons, box cutters, identification, cellular telephones, and palm pilots. The FBI also played a humanitarian role in helping the City of NY to identify victims, and to recover human remains and personal effects.” {4}

The examination and the sorting of Ground Zero material at the Fresh Kills site continued for eleven months and became “the biggest crime scene in history” involving over 400 members of the FBI. 

“During the eleven months that the Fresh Kills site was operating, approximately 1.8 million tons of debris was sent from Ground Zero. Eight-member FBI ERTs [Ed.: Evidence Response Teams] were sent to Fresh Kills on two-week deployments to help sift and inspect the rubble. ERTs from 55 of the 56 FBI Field Offices participated. Some offices deployed more than one team (depending on office size), and other offices deployed teams more than once. Over 400 FBI employees were deployed to Fresh Kills during its operation. Marx is quoted in a January 15, 2002, Associated Press article stating that Fresh Kills was ‘the biggest crime scene in history.’” [Edited for clarity and educational purposes.] {5}

Mayor Giuliani did not make the decision to move debris.
      No felony was committed.
      As usual, your posts are filled with false claims and no evidence.
      http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6919429.jpg
      {1} http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2608509
      {2}  http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2470417
      {3} http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/0403a/
      {4} Ibid.
      {5} Ibid.

4. bBerean profile image60
    bBereanposted 9 years ago

Nmp?  Regarding many of the global issues, Israel, Russia, Syria, China, Iran, Iraq, Isis(l), and terror in general, picture them as that Verizon technician.  Their mantra is, "Can you hear me now?"

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)