How many days need to getting adsense

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)
  1. Qcbloggingtips profile image61
    Qcbloggingtipsposted 9 years ago

recently i applied for adsense to my blog [snipped], now it's showing under review , how many days need to getting full approval, already i passed 1 day, as google says it's need more than 2 days, but i want to know from who have experience before.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image93
      Christy Kirwanposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Qc,

For some countries your content must be at least 6 months old before you can get AdSense approval. You'll also need about 20-25 high-quality blog posts of about 800 words or more, which follow all of the AdSense Guidelines.

2. Barack James profile image93
    Barack Jamesposted 9 years ago

You reside in Bangladesh which is in Southern Asia: Unfortunately, Google AdSense time rule applies in your Country. Normally, you'll need to apply for Adsense when your site/blog is six months old if you reside in Asian Countries. Just keep on posting quality content and re-apply after six months.

3. Uzochukwu Mike profile image78
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 9 years ago

As I viewed your site, i noticed your posts are clean. Approval reply by adsense after applications can take up to a week. In Addition, since you are from asia, your site is supposed to be owned for six months.

If it is up to that and no approval after application, consider using youtube monetization method or you can try when not up to that months. make 3 short videos (maybe speech or guide using your computer web cam) of about 3 minutes each and upload them and monetize.
    After, you will be required to fill another form if you have blog.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 9 years agoin reply to this

If someone has already submitted an application with Hubpages, they cannot cancel that and apply with Youtube.

4. Mickji profile image72
    Mickjiposted 9 years ago

I also tried to apply for the monetization and the adsense. To do that on YouTube you need to "apply for the YouTube Partner Programme" but I never got any reply from them.... Is it sure that this monetization thing works? Because I feel like only people who did it in the past can now continue it.

1. Uzochukwu Mike profile image78
      Uzochukwu Mikeposted 9 years agoin reply to this

@ Mickji, the Adsense ID I am using now on Hubpages is the one I generated after monetization of my youtube videos. I applied and got that on December 2013, when I tried applying with my hubpages sub-domain severally through hubpages and I failed. It is working and it worked for me. Unless if your country is not approved for youtube video monetization, that will be a different case all together. Follow the instruction I gave you above. Youtube is a google product and they respect their products well.

As I said before, when they approve your veideos for monetization, they will tell you to fill one time application form if you have blogs which you want to monetize. When you do that, they will send you approval message that they have approve you with publisher ID given to you. With that, you can now copy the adsense code into your website or blog.

Another advice I can give to you is to change the email address you have been using to apply when they continued denying you. At times the automated machine usually mark the email that applies always.

@ Marisa Wright, it seems you misunderstood me, with one adsense submission to Hubpages their is no need for applying the second time if you received approval from Adsense after the submission through Hubpages. With one Publisher ID, you can use it any other place. But when you are failed after application through Hubpages, then that is when I advice you make a try through Youtube. What matters here is that you are given publisher ID by Google Adsense. If you got it by filling one time form after success in through youtube, them you can link the email you used to hubpages through earnings>external affiliate settings>configure.

1. Mickji profile image72
        Mickjiposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I also tried it in 2013 but I haven't got any reply. After that I updated my website seriously and started HubPages.Now I publish regurally on those 3 and I want to connect them in a single AdSense account...So, is it better for us to create many e-mails in order to be accepted for monetization? I was also thinking to change the settings and say that I live in another country, because it's unfair that only some places can do this sad Do you think it will work ?

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 9 years ago

Just a note - HubPages is generally not thought of as a blog site - the writing styles for blogs and hubs are quite different.  At least, that's my take based on HP's past policies.

1. Mickji profile image72
      Mickjiposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Blogs are  only website with many entries, these can be the personal life of someone or teaching methods about a specific argument. Recipes can also be considered a blog, so HubPages is itself a blog but a serious one which tries to teach to every reader something good and with quality. It can be done if the owner put a good effort in it, so HubPages will be active and with fresh content too smile.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)