What would you do with all the immigrants?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (23 posts)
  1. days leaper profile image61
    days leaperposted 8 years ago

How many would you say are ISlamic Extremist Insurgent Terrorists sneaking in?

1. Nadeem Koudsi profile image67
      Nadeem Koudsiposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Non are Islamic Extremist Insurgent Terrorists.
      About 5000 - 6000 Europeans have traveled to Syria and joined ISIS. The extremists are actively recruiting people from Europe, Americas and East Asia. Their main interest is controlling the land in Iraq and Syria. They have no time to attack anywhere else at the moment.
      What would you do with all the immigrants?
      Treat them as human beings and they will surely be of a significant value to the country they settle in.

days leaperposted 8 years agoin reply to this

or sponge of it, take it for granted and eventually succumb to the IS brain washing.  Politicians opening doors granting homes, benefits etc. are treating foreigners better than the homogenous -what then happens when not all are being treat equally, but second class citizens eg. overlooked for work because a foreigner has similar qualifications.  Not allowed benefit because, though not admitted, immigrants could be employed more cheaply in some cases.
          There's flats put up, they called luxury apartments, but the place is still a slum.  In other areas, immigrants are getting really nice new homes built specially for them, Whilst those here for countless generations are still having to put up with slums, and why can't these homes at least go to the homeless that we already have in the country?
        And just in case there isn't enough nails in the coffin to your flimsy ideology (no disrespect meant), And I hate to remind you.  But what happened when America held an open door policy?  Sorry, but not every-one was grateful were they? ..remember 9/11!

9/11 was an inside job! I will not discuss this here and now. I understand from your comment that you are an american who live in the US. Please note that most of US citizens were Immigrants at some point or a descendant of immigrants. Your main question was  How many would you say are Islamic Extremist Insurgent Terrorists sneaking in? and I answered it. Regarding what you said about benefits that  your government is giving to the immigrants, it's because they look at it from humane POV not from someone who can't find a job POV. If immigrants can get jobs easily while US citizens had years to find one then the problem is with the citizens not with immigrants.

your assumption is wrong, not US/ And not seeking work. but many uk are seeking work and can't find any due to the mass influx.
            My next question would be though, is it always immigrants and their relatives that take view points like yours???

Oh dear Leaper. What mass influx are you talking about? do you mean the 1000 refugees that the UK accepted from the beginning of 2015, while rejecting the other 9000 Asylum seekers? UK is the least wanted country in Europe for asylum as opposed to Germany, Sweden, Norway, France, and many other countries.
              I did not migrate to UK and I don't have relatives in the UK so I don't know how to answer your question.
              one last thing, if you stop looking at people as indigenous and migrants you will be a lot happier and you will be in contact with your human side more.

the illegal camps, the lorry loads and boat loads of uninvited economic spungers, is what I refer to and it's 2000 but there's already too many.
                And as for my human side, the genuine asylum seekers fleeing war etc. if genuine would be content with basic sanitation, rations etc.  We should be concentrating more on making their countrys safe and sending them back home.

But as you say, ignorance is bliss.... ...until it's too late!

1. Live to Learn profile image61
                  Live to Learnposted 8 years agoin reply to this

How would you propose to do that?

What happened to the UN enforcing no fly zone, not ruling out sending in troops, and of course diplomacy as the three main stratedgies.  But of course this costs money, and that lot don't like spending unless it's on themselves; for holidays and suchlike ...

2. days leaper profile image61

as written about sinking boats but saving passengers to return them home, or to the nearest camp.

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 8 years ago

What would I do about the immigrants? Keep being one, I guess.

some foreigners in a place enrich that place, but when there are police no go areas (like near where I live), and authorities daren't deal with crime from certain ethnic group.  By my book that has gone too far.
      I would also state that the system is flawed with more holes than Henry's bucket.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 8 years ago

http://usercontent1.hubimg.com/12632074.jpg

We all have to ask ourselves  , "What price is to be paid  in the allowing of illegal immigration , at our borders or at any borders to go on unchecked "   ?

This IS the most disturbing photo I have ever seen related to this issue !

And yet , we HAVE to address illegal immigration at our borders  NOW ,    Do  ANY of you here really believe that this doesn't  happen on the Mexican border ?    Do any of you realize how many people die crossing the deserts of our American southwest ?   Is THIS okay with those of you  who opt for for doing NOTHING ?

if they are not invited they should not try to get here.  Terror cruises are no way to get a better life!  The warning is there for all, except the media twist it into emotional blackmail to promote a flailing economy..  My Great GrandParents survived two World Wars, they didn't run away like cowards, no!  They did their bit for the war effort!!!

4. profile image0

According to New York Times  , there were 463  immigrant deaths on the Mexican  border in the last 12 months !  How did they die ?   Dehydration ,  homicide ,other   exploitations my illegal  operators ?   
    Yet , we as Americans are perfectly willing to say "Let them cross "   ,- I ask you at what cost ?

at what cost? ... |Well, according to Nostradamus, if the best translations are to be believed, it doesn't look good for the world as we know it.
      As for the deaths.  "War is war" to quote the tough Japanese general from WWII.  ...It's how the world keeps the population manageable!  A necessary evil, no matter how tragic, emotive etc.

5. profile image0

So lets simply start a war directed  AGAINST illegals ? Great answer , better get back to reading  Nostradamus .

the war as you put it is against the smugglers, kill their boats and it will hurt their wallets, if you look properly I was saying as boat sinks pick up its passengers, perhaps if you do learn to read properly you too can read Nostradamus for yourself!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)