So when do the deportations start?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Will Apse profile image87
    Will Apseposted 7 years ago

I imagine it will take some time to establish the infrastructure, round up the illegals, get new laws in place. What is a realistic timescale?

1. Credence2 profile image78
      Credence2posted 7 years agoin reply to this

There will be roving trucks with loudspeakers, it is difficult to 'relocate' 12 million men and women in a humane manner. Jackbooted thugs in the new Trump regime will figure prominently into this scenario. But, that too, remains to be seen. The GOP hoards in Washington now have the opportunity to turn back the clock back to the middle 20th century and once there, break it so that can never be moved back to a contemporary setting. That is terrifying.

Time for me to break out those old Negro spirituals....

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Time for you to find a "Safe Space "and a blankie .

I am working on it as there will be terror, terror....

1. colorfulone profile image79
            colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

There already is terror, terror....Chicago black thugs beat a white Trump support then drag him away hanging out of his own car...
            Videos:    http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-bla … ump-voter/

They need to be prosecuted.
            But then, it is Obama's DOJ. 
            MSM won't show this!

1. profile image0

This is the most sickening display of true racism since I don't know when .   True to form , every inner city driver just drives  by , "nothing here to see folks just  move along "   THAT video is exactly why BLM cannot maintain any traction  in our culture today !  The despicable  display of utter  racism is proof positive.

Trump will deal with BLM in the same manner as he will deal with Black people generally, categorize them as 'undesirables' and act appropriately.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75
        Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's another reason US has Fema camps set up. First it was Blacks for pot procession, then 200,000 homeless gathered to be sort out. Now 12 million Latinos to be sorted, then 11 million Muslims to have Zionist branded on them and sorted out.  A war to fight over who will pay for the wall. No cheap foreign products coming in or cheap labor to build them in the US. Then a civil war has broken out ( what is so civil about civil war,,I don't know) then world war continuous to accelerate . US CITIZENS go into deeper in debt fighting wars cost because 1/2 the world has dumped the US dollar and petro $. Then bring in the clown Trump and his red button to solve everything beautifully.

Yes, Trump, with his red clown nose, must declare war on MEXICO over this wall he wants them to pay for. He and his  henchmen will find a new and all AMERICAN word for ethnic cleansing and put in DAVID Duke as his tsar to carry it out. After all, he has to throw Duke a political bone for bringing in all the cross burners, KKK and white supremist types, not that these groups needed any prodding to hitch on to Trump.

But, ther will be no daylight between me and my necessary surveillance and critique of the coming administration, at least until Trump goons have me arrested for 'blasphamy against the chosen one'.

1. Live to Learn profile image62
            Live to Learnposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Blasphemy against the chosen one? I think not. But it is more likely nice guys in white outfits could come and take you away for observation.

Oh, really, you just watch, there is nothing more true that Trump is very anotonym of 'reasonableness and moderation'.

Hillary was the antonym of law and order but I'd have accepted it and hoped for the best. I would have, of course, critiqued her all the way through but I would have given her a chance without all of this ridiculousness.

Really? The way you went after Hillary during the campaign, it is hard to believe that you would be as complacent if had she won.

3. GA Anderson profile image88
        GA Andersonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hmm... a few word substitutions and that could sound like some of FDR's New Deal programs opposition. Legitimate then? Legitimate now?

ps. I will join you in those Spirituals. They were important then, and their concept is important now.

GA

4. Live to Learn profile image62

lol lol lol

You guys are worse than the right. I've never seen the like.

2. sallybea profile image95
      sallybeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Politicians never do what they say that are going to do.  Wonder if this one is any different!

3. rhamson profile image72
      rhamsonposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's not too hard. Get an ID that is impossible to counterfeit and require it to be present where ever work is being performed. It will show who is here legally and who is not. They have to work to stay here and if they are found to be illegal then the jig is up. Back home you go. ->

2. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Imagine this!
    Deportation is happening in the US all the time.  We have laws.
    https://www.usa.gov/deportation

The Obama Adm has deported more people than any other administration in US history. Its good to be informed in these days of media and political mis-information.  Don't be fooled.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

It does absolutely no good at all with liberal "intellectuals", but I'll bite , American history lesson #  one  There is legal immigration and there is illegal immigration , we are trying to stop the illegal Immigration  , it would save hundreds of lives , stop crime that is unmanageable and unrecorded ,  improve the job market for the poorer ,   Why are your leftist ,alarmist , uninformed ideals  so blind ?

1. Castlepaloma profile image75

Knowingly when there is a whitewash it is very easy to see it. By the way my ex Mexican wife or half Mexican daughter are not rapist. I may have had fantasy about being raped by Latino women and I hang out with them more often than whites, butt no such luck.

Mexican have been the largest idgenious tribe in America and in North America. The other idgenious tribes Corporatism have selected to except have criminal records 2 to 3 time worst then the illegals Mexican. More Mexican are leaving than coming in to the US for the last three years due sick of racism.

The last time they tried to deport this many Mexican was over a Mexican drug called Marijuana/hemp. Not only are they hugely racist they are anti green to the most important plant that has ever lived on this planet. Wish I had the money to sue these greedy Corp crop synthetic bastards.

1. profile image0

Latino's , Hispanics , Mexicans in America now , should and hopefully will be one of three things soon  ,---U.S.  citizens , ----on there way towards  that   ----, or out of here !   

There shouldn't be constantly the grey area in between those three groups -those  who die of dehydration ,  exposure    , victims of  drug carriers  or contraband  trafficking mules or in Human Trafficking , or become career criminals doing any
        of that  !

Apparently  liberals do not care much about those who fall into these cracks  and continue that evil tradition of death by the  uncaring  ?

From travelling as much in Latin countries as travelling the US. US is more dangerous mainly because of guns criminals have and the police are more dangerous than the criminals.

1. profile image0

Except for the voodoo beliefs against  all the gringos passing through Bolivia or  Columbia - I'd agree with you , of course down there it's the military and police  with "Pancho Villa "ammo belts across their chests chewing  cocaine leaves that I'd be wary of .

1. colorfulone profile image79
              colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The Clintons have engaged in voodoo, Bill wrote about it his book My Life (like page 14 or 15).  They even honeymooned in Haiti.

2. Live to Learn profile image62

Again, I'm going to have to call you on something. Your observations are often incredibly weird and appear suspiciously lacking in truth. Every Latin American country I've visited include the houses I visit being protected by a heck of a lot more than a front door. I haven't felt it right to question hosts as to why they go to so much trouble to keep those outside out but I think it is fair to assume fear is a factor. Not to mention the mass graves we hear are discovered from time to time.

Anyway, you might rethink your statement. Since it implies the illegals here are criminals run out of those countries. That sounds like something that got Trump to be the subject of this thread.

Mexicans Indigenous were here long before Trump and this white heads came to town. The indigenous tribe US Corp has excepted have a worst criminal records than the Illegal Mexicans.

My observations are based on indigenous museum displays across North America and traveling every US state except Alaska and every state in Mexico.

What has your research and experience been based on.? Always open and fearless of any questions asked.

I'll ignore the Mexican indigenous comment since Mexicans would imply Spanish infusion so unless the Spanish are not to be held to the same standards as other Europeans it's a bit of an ignorant comment.

Let's think about this. Tribes had been displaced throughout history. Many (yourself included) have little regard for those of the Jewish nation who lost their homeland. Indigenous Americans got no rawer of a deal than thousands of other people throughout the world That was the world at that time. I'm not in a position to rewrite world history so I see no reason for what is apparently a white guy (by your picture) getting somewhat high and mighty since he, too, had ancestors who benefited from being the more advanced tribe during those times.

I, too, have traveled the U.S. I've lived in South America and on two other continents other than North America. Although my travels in Mexico are limited my exposure to Mexican citizens is not. Conversations with them do not lend credence to the veracity of your claims.

What claim is that?, that Mexicans Indigenous where and still are the largest indigenous tribe in North America. Mexicans city once a larger city than any city in Europe. Once Indigenous of America's were 5 time the population of Europe. Now most indigenous people are treated like Illegal aliens from another planet.

Yes, many were raped and cutthroat by Spaniards, still there 60 million pure breed Mexicans alive right now and many of them are not allowed to back on to their homeland.

My ancestors are from Europe, mainly, and a little indigenous. I would be seen as an illegal alien if I attempted to set up house in France,Wales, Spain or the reservation. I suppose that makes me as put upon as any other. Should I start complaining?

If want to talk about crime by far there no other country in the world that has 25% of the world population prisoners in Jail like US has..

1. profile image0

And more should be in jail  , You see the riots today ? A culture unbound by respect for any social law and order ,  blacks in the streets beating trump supporters ?  Please ! .......... If Americans  weren't so unlawfully addicted to entitlement behavior , drugs ,  domestic assault  ,  crimes against property  they wouldn't be where they are !
            If countries have less population percentage in jail its because they have less law enforcement , and prosecutions , lawlessness and bad behavior abounds in many places . You cannot compare first world and third world countries fairly .

4. Will Apse profile image87

US gov stats: https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13272677.png

To remove 12 million people during Trumps first term will  mean ICE needs to grow by around 1200 per cent. Currently ICE has around 20,000 employees. That would to need to grow to around a quarter of a million.

They will be fighting against a lot more than 12 million people, though, so ICE might need a lot more employees. Each deportee will have family, friends and work colleagues, at the very least. Most will have church affiliations. As time progresses, immigrant defense organisations will evolve.

The sight of screaming mothers and children being manhandled by armed guards as they are forced into trucks and trains will galvanize a significant section of the US population. There will be safe houses, underground escape routes, clandestine money collections, attacks on detention camps.

A lot of US citizens will find themselves criminalized or in jail for trying to help illegals.

It's going to be a helluva war and the main focus of US politics for many years.

Or Trump was simply talking nonsense and it will never happen.

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What?  Trump talking nonsense?  Never!  He is not a politician.  He tells it like it is! (unless he's talking to someone who'd rather hear something else, then he tells it like they want to hear.  I think that's what he did with the deportation thing, maybe?)  Ah, this is going to be so fun to watch.

Wow, if US took 12 million Latinos round them up. Then add that of a 11 million Muslims to brand and sort out. That would be like attacking a good size country of 23 million within a bigger country. I remember East Germany beating USSR & US  and winning the Olympics with only 19 million people within their country.

To budget a take down of 23 million people plus build a wall across Mexico 30' high like Berlin. US will need to attack China and Russia and robbed them of their gold to pay for it, and good luck with that.  Because US has no more money except Rothschild's and Rockefeller have tons of US money and they are an easier target to robbed from. Plus those greedy bastards are on the run once most American grows real balls and go after the real bad guys.

3. profile image0

Will ,
      You really need to mature up ,  There will be NO mass deportation and even most  liberals know that .  There will be a focused attempt to stop the illegal influx , there will be a renewed interest in enforcing EXISTING immigration policy !   There will be an  immigration criminal roundup , I hope ,  deporting the crime that comes the illegals..........but no" mass deportation" .
      .______________________________________________________
      If you and many liberals actually had insight into reality , You WOULD notice that the reductions in deporting immigrants for the last few years by Obama ,was almost numerically equal to the popular votes that allowed Hilary to win the popular vote .

Left wing protesters and whiners  don't respect the election process unless they get their way !

Trump more than as anyone was whining and protesting more than anymore about the election being fixed. So immature now, is'nt it.

We know the best liar usually wins these presidency. There is no insights to telling fairytales along with several impossible task and more lies. Unless your into advertising dangerous toxic products or selling oneway trips to heaven or a snake bite salesman.

Don't blame Obama, Muslims have not been big terrorist within US. Yet do blame US for false flags invadions outside of US. For Latinos this is the greatest lie since Reefer Madness Mexican drug deportation scam a huge mistake. The biggest winners are lawyers and drug cartels.

2. Live to Learn profile image62

That's the unfortunate truth.

5. Will Apse profile image87

Police state or broken promises? I reckon the world is rooting for the guy to be a total blowhard.

6. Pax Pacis profile image73
    Pax Pacisposted 7 years ago

This question is ridiculous. The deportations started when our country began. We have laws on the books and we have consistently enforced them For all of US history. Even Obama has enforced (sort of) our border security laws. The only difference next year will have vs this one is more funding to ICE agents and CBP to aggressively enforce current law.

People here illegally disrespect all those who followed the process and immigrated the right way. Notice how NO ONE is talking about restricting legal immigration from Mexico or other parts of South America?

1. profile image0

Excellent points all !   Fallen on deaf ears though , see , you have to understand though liberals are not interested in Facts !

7. Will Apse profile image87

So the consensus is: nothing Trump said is likely to come to pass and it is ridiculous to believe it ever could. Some encouragement for the sane minded then.

Lol

8. colorfulone profile image79
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

1.4 million Obama amnesty applicants are on the deportation list, because they were stupid.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)