MUELLERWEEN!

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (57 posts)
  1. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Trump and all his family, cronies, and sycophants are not going to sleep much this weekend, wondering which one of them will be indicted and for what.

Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13758704.png

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

OMG.........You mean it's illegal to speak to a foreign nation ?

1. colorfulone profile image78
        colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Unless it's an indictment of Fusion GPS individuals or Clinton campaign staff who did collusion with Russia, Mueller needs to be fired!

1. profile image0

Neither Mueller nor Comey are  capable of anything by partisan and political maneuvering  ,     mostly for the benefit of democratic pandering and self-serving means .

ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13758872.png

Riddle me this Batman;
            Aug. 2, Russian Sanctions signed by tRump after overwhelming been passed by Congress has been eviscerated by the State Dept. closing of the Coordinator for Sanctions Policy office, which led to non-enforcement of the law to produce the list of Russian entities by Oct.1

The Coordinator for Sanctions Policy office, which had been led by a veteran ambassador-rank diplomat with at least a staff of five, is now to be handled by one mid-level official — David Tessler.

What does that tell you?

What do you make of these developments?

Do you think perhaps there will be continuing Russian Sanctions foot-dragging by the tRump Admin in the future?

Why is the tRump Admin reluctant to impose any sanctions on Russia?
            https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13758866.png

1. wilderness profile image95
              wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"Why is the tRump Admin reluctant to impose any sanctions on Russia?"

LOL  Probably because Russia has far more dirt, of the same type, on the US.  A sanction war isn't going to do anybody any good.

'Probably' = speculation without any basis

reluctance to impose Russian Sanctions = speculation basis on reality facts.

Sorry.  But if you wanted an absolute answer rather than an opinion or possibility you'll have to go to the horses mouth and ask that admin.  And then believe what you're told, which might be a tad difficult.

You must be spilling your coffee all over your keyboard due to laughing so much.
                    I'm glad I brought a smile to your face with my entertaining posts. smile

Off/topic but funny -

After the president spent the 96th day of his presidency visiting one of his own properties in the last 10 months, a woman cyclist, successfully gave the president the middle finger at  POTUS car when stopped at a traffic light.
                    hahahahahahahahahaha!

2. profile image0

Your own party has determined that yes ,  Russians tried to influence our election ,   No they were unable to effect one vote , one voting machine or ANY outcome  whatsoever .....................fact.

2. crankalicious profile image86
      crankaliciousposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is certainly liberal payback. Well-known liberal Trey Gowdy has insisted that Mueller's credentials are unimpeachable. You can't get any worse than that.

And conspiracy against the United States isn't really so bad. Who cares?

1. crankalicious profile image86

You might also remember that Mueller was appointed by the Trump administration - Rod Rosenstein, the Assistant Attorney General, who did so after Jeff Sessions recused himself.

2. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Rumors:  Podesta Group and Manafort might be indicted.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

You all  are seriously looking for any value in a US  , Russian investigation involving ......................anything but ?

Russia's perpetual propaganda machine ?

I mean .....still?

wow !

1. Randy Godwin profile image60
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Weren't you one of those people who pooh-poohed the Flynn investigation? I think you were. What do you think about the indictments so far? I'll wait till next week for Fox News or Rush Limbaugh to tell you what to think if you like. tongue

1. profile image0

The biggest problem that  Clinton supporters  have   and will never admit to IS that all the Clinton / Russian connections are and have been right in front of you in black and white in the  media and in their  political pasts as well . Fact . Look them up yourselves.

Interesting that the Clinton owned  liberal media  is now throwing her under the bus.

This dossier provided by Russian nationalists and leaked  ,lock ,stock and barrel by the incredibly liberal media cannot be denied now  either  .It in itself is very telling ,     While the media , Clinton , and all her supporters are still in total meltdown about her election loss ,  the truths about the liberals bias of the  Mueller and Comey "investigations has Also been in the media for the last year .

Why do liberals try to re-write history from day to day ?
        You cannot invent fact day to day and then deny them all tomorrow.

Sorry, but this was years ago, ROTFL

George Papadopoulos, the 30-year-old foreign policy adviser, was arrested in July and pleaded guilty earlier, he lied abouton numerous occasions, about when he tried to negotiate a meeting with either Trump or campaign officials and "members of President Putin's office" as well as the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

Gates, 45, and Manafort, 68, are accused of conspiracy, money laundering, failing to register as foreign agents and making false statements to investigators — even while they worked for Trump's presidential campaign.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h hours ago
          Sorry, but this is years ago, before Paul Manafort was part of the Trump campaign. But why aren't Crooked Hillary & the Dems the focus?????

Haha yea "this dude was a criminal for years before we hired him" is an excellent defense!

4. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13761252.jpg

1. profile image0

The sad part is that liberal ideology of last twenty  years  , Obama / Holder /Clinton have so corrupted the entire justice system  as to render any scene or outcome  like the above picture useless and  Any outcome of the investigation going on now as pointless .

Who would believe anything that the Mueller "investigation " DOES reveal  ?
      Who would believe anything Comey revealed  ?   
      Who has ANY faith in the DOJ to begin with ?
      Who believes the Clinton's didn't both leave their DNA on Putin?

I actually hope that Trump did meet with the Russians and it's revealed , because it's ramifications  can't equal  the present mindless political obstruction going on in our culture, our media  and our political climate .

12 counts including conspiracy to launder money, conspiracy against the U.S., unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading statements surrounding the Foreign Agents Registration Act , false statements and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.
        http://docs.cbsnews.com/17/Manafort_Gat … dacted.pdf

Bu- bu- but HILARYIIIIIEEEEEE!

Give it up Horsey, it's pointless.

1. profile image0

Trump fired Comey didn't he ?     Do you really believe this is anything but liberal pay-back .....?

Silly you !

2. RJ Schwartz profile image87
          RJ Schwartzposted 6 years agoin reply to this

but NOTHING related to President Trump - this has gotta be the most expensive indictment in US History, and for what?  Sore losers on the other side create a false narrative, push it through to the mainstream through the media, create all sorts of "what if's" and hope something would stick....well nothing stuck and the Democrats look even more petty and vindictive.

3. profile image0

Ptosis ,You know , we can all use snide names to politically converse ; believe me I've been in forums for awhile ,   I've heard them all related to my name , ......when you can offer up fact ,  direct political debate , or ideological conversation  stronger than name calling ...............get back to me .

Otherwise I'm done debating with children.

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Can anyone spell .........Political Obstructionism ?

One more liberal thrust at the heart of the political outsider Trump , simple .

1. Paul Wingertt profile image60
      Paul Wingerttposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This coming from the orange man-baby cheerleader. When will trumptards admit they've been punk'd.

1. profile image0

Ummmm, .......perhaps when liberals admit to ALWAYS being lead around and lied to ?
        Still that Hilary man huh ?

How's that working /

2. crankalicious profile image86

How is it political obstructionism when the administration fired Comey and appointed Mueller? Why not just fire Mueller then?

1. profile image0

Exactly ,  like all  primarily democratic /administrative supporters , I've never had faith in Mueller .      Trump has already insinuated  firing him too , good for Trump .

Comey was a Republican. Most law enforcement people tend to be Republicans. It wouldn't surprise me if Mueller is a Republican.

Mueller has the confidence of Trey Gowdy, among others. That's about as Republican as you get. Remember, Trey Gowdy was the one going after Clinton for Benghazi. How much more Republican can you get? And he has confidence in Muller's integrity, saying it's beyond question.

And Mueller didn't make this decision on his own. A Grand Jury indicted these people. Manafort was Trump's campaign manager. So are you saying Manafort was a lone wolf or that Trump simply didn't know what he was up to?

They are charged with committing conspiracy with the United States. Anybody with even a mild streak of patriotism should be appalled.

1. profile image0

Comey , Mueller .......republicans , right ?..........Please.

These two are both   self serving political ladder climbers in love with camera's ,They know no loyalties nor affiliations other than who pay's at the moment .
            There are still no Trump ties .

The indictments came from a grand jury. Do you even know how the justice system works?

And the fact that Manafort was the CHAIRMAN OF TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN is, by definition, a tie to Trump.

This is very much like climate change. There can be all the data in the world, but if Fox News suggests it's snowing somewhere, THERE'S NO CLIMATE CHANGE!

They were charged with laundering money and not reporting a quite legal arrangement with the Ukraine.  Not conspiracy - there is no hint of conspiracy, except conspiring to commit tax fraud.

It's quite doubtful that Trump had any idea of what Manafort had done years prior to the campaign.  If the US government, with all its resources, didn't know, how can a private citizen be expected to?

Here's the indictment:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents … unsel.html

I'd also like to submit that the earth revolves around the sun, yet I know that 25% of Republicans do not believe that, so I'm sure I'll get an argument.

Can you point to, or quote, the part where he is indicted for "committing conspiracy with the United States"?  I can't find it.

2. ptosis profile image67

Important point, yes, but you already know that Manafort will be leveraged to 'sing', don't matter if done years before, during or after, it's a dirty deal all the way around.

Months before candidate Donald Trump asked Russia to “find” Hillary Clinton's missing private server emails — a statement the campaign later called a joke — a Russian operative told a campaign aide "the Russians had emails of Clinton," according to a plea agreement released Monday.

In the first guilty plea of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, George Papadopoulos admitted lying to the FBI about contact with Russian agents that offered the campaign "thousands" of damaging emails about Clinton.

The question is whether he will tell the truth while singing, or lie to the FBI (ala Papadopoulos) and invent dirt on Trump in return for a better deal?

2. profile image0

See .........there you go thinking like a democrat again  .

2. GA Anderson profile image89
          GA Andersonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That worked out well for Nixon didn't it?

GA

1. profile image0

Two far , far different era's my friend .    Today ;  expecting Trump to climb on the helicopter giving the "wave " like tricky Dick ?

Skin's a little thicker all around ,me thinks .

1. GA Anderson profile image89
              GA Andersonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Come on ahorseback, two different eras?

Same action - fire the sheriff about to arrest you. Sarcasm would be some kind of statement like; ""Sure, I see the difference." but an honest reply would be to ask if you really can't see the similarities.

I would say that a Trump action against Mueller would bring more Watergate Saturday Night Massacre references than Google could index, in less time than it takes to say "You gotta be kiddin' me!"

One thing is for sure. My opinion is that if such an action were to occur, Trump's fundamental base, (the ones that wouldn't waver if he shot someone on Main Street - or whatever that quote was), would be the only segment of our society that would support him.  The rest of us, including the ones that are rooting for him to "drain the swamp,"  and bring the establishment change that their votes asked him to do, will jump ship quicker than a new special counsel can be appointed.

Geesh, you really would support such an action in this political environment? Geesh!

GA

6. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Being an undisclosed highly-paid foreign agent while holding government office is certainly within spitting distance of a conspiracy charge.  Every single person who broke the law should get charged no matter what their affiliation is.  I don't see "they other guys might have done it too" as any kind of excuse.  Prosecute the lot of them.

1. profile image0

Would that include both of the Clinton's too ?

See how it all works .

7. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible, but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." - Reinhold Niebuhr

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)