FBI: Black Identity Extremists (BIE) Domestic Terrorist Threat

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (24 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Well, this has gone largely unreported.

The 2014 shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo., has spawned a violent domestic threat from “black identity extremists” who have stepped up attacks on police.

“It is very likely that BIEs’ perceptions of unjust treatment of African-Americans and the perceived unchallenged illegitimate actions of law enforcement will inspire premeditated attacks against law enforcement over the next year,” the report said. “It is very likely additional controversial police shootings of African-Americans and the associated legal proceedings will continue to serve as drivers for violence against law enforcement.”

August 3rd 2917
    Intelligence Assessment (U/FOUO) Black Identity Extremists Likely to Target Law Enforcement Officers
    https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume … dacted.pdf
    https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13759313.jpg

1. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Yes, indeed, more bullsh*t from a bigoted Trump administration, politically motivated and compromised FBI, as ran by the KKK grand poobah, Jeff Sessions.

None of us in the minority community are fools and will hold this all the more against Trump and the conservatives in general for acquiescing in such nonsense.

Here is my take

https://www.brennancenter.org/blog/fbi- … extremists

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"None of us in the minority community are fools"

Are you so sure?  SOME of them sure seem to be, as they have openly called for killing cops and SOME have even done so.  There are radicals and whackos in every race - the minorities in the US are not pure as driven snow.

But I'm sure Trump will be held responsible anyway...

OK, Wilderness, I hear you, and yes Trump will be held responsible, his administration, his Attorney General and his FBI Director.

Can you document where you get your information that "Some" has made these threats to the point where the entire movement to address Police abuse in our communities warrant us all being designated as BIE? That is where Trump is leading, you know, 'shut up' about rotten aspects of American life or be designated a terrorist.

I vomit at the thought at such a person in the role of "commander and chief"

2. Credence2 profile image79
    Credence2posted 6 years ago

There's more

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/19/opin … ights.html

So, now with bogus designations, Trump and his goons find ways to criminize the very fact that you have a brown skin. This a way to get after any dissent and protests from blacks, from BLM protests to kneeling at football games. I am sorry, I have no affinity for the Right, specifically,  nor for conservatives who by supporting Trump are guilty as well.

And people consider me an alarmist? We are to fight Trump,  tooth and nail. With these continued attempts at oppression, there can be really no peace between us for some time.

1. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

By all means, use every peaceful process to fight for your beliefs. Don't fall into the trap of commenting in a manner which can be seen as approval of violence.

As found in my other posts regarding Democratic change within the system, I have never indicated otherwise. But if the Right insists on shutting out dissent through whatever means, things will get  out of hand and what trouble there will be shall be initiated by 'their side'... As long as we all understand that.

Unfortunately, all I have seen to be true is the far left attempting to shut down dissenting voices to their agenda.

3. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

How far we in America have come from the days of MLK and his teachings .  So much for peaceful revolution ?

First of all, welcome back. It just isn't the same when I don't have you around to spar with....

Second, I also know that J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI harassed King and the Civil Rights Movement as Communist inspired. So, much for the idea of peaceful protest. What about that? Today, seems like more of the same old hash, just in another bowl?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Credence , I think ......  Unfortunately , today's mostly media driving , supporting  and inventing of the newest face on "race wars " lacks much in the way of moral and ethical standing , MLK had incredible following of all ethnicites based on just his  simple morality however today's million dollar a game NFL players , NBA , holly-wood actor spokespeople , and  lackey politicians  lack much in the way of adding any substance to good cause.

Keeping with the original OP  ,  ie.  Terrorism -counter-terrorism ,..... when government starts looking in to finances ,political ,  logistical supporting and planning  by organized outside and even international influences , ex. the Muslim Brotherhood for instance , THEN it all gets pretty serious or at least ,   it should .

Cop Killing ,  property destroying riots , street violence like the "Knock-out games "  , campus training and  subversion tactics supported and planned by the government subsidized and  financed education systems  ;   ..........of course It should certainly be at least investigated by the law.   Would you deny that ?

True about King's wide support, interesting to note though at the highest levels of Government, he was still considered a subversive. We should not need Dr. Kings to promote a cause, sometimes it is just as simple as few making the point, recognizing that if Itis without merit , it won't go far, but if it is..... The Kneeling thing has international attention and has gone far beyond Trump and his mere disapproval.

Am I to presume that all those repugnant right wing clubs are not receiving funding from somewhere?So, what is wrong with funding when good progressivesof means help in promoting what I consider good causes? Why should I believe that that makes these groups illegitimate in itself? When American Black political movements attempt liaison with ISIS, I will be the first to sound the alarm. I have yet to see this proven from a reliable source, not Infowars.

No one has really established any real connection between  Black on black crime/nefarious activities and some broad brush of basically labeling all Black people as terrorists except Uncle Toms, of course. Because, you cannot be Black in this society and not have a grievance or two with the predominant culture. Most of us, affluent or not, understand the issue of police overreach and can relate to the purpose behind BLM. I think that this all this BIE stuff  is alarmist, and a sinister way to create "terrorists" out of people exercising their Constutional right to dissent within the race baiting Trump regime.

4. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Maybe Antifa will be classified as domestic terrorists. I have read reports saying that Antifa went to Germany to meet with ISIS and al Qaeda.  Any violent ideological activist group are terrorists.

5. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

First , I'll start with your last point . Pres. Obama was the passive aggressive "race- baiter " beginning an entire segment of new violent and culturally negative race relations in America . Second ,your  millionaire  political dissidents , when the NFL , NBA , Hollywood  celebs , and the most liberal Ivory Towers in America's education system  incite race riots ,  You cannot begin to compare any of the legitimcy  to MLK days .

"Your kneeling thing ".....is but rich ,entitled mental midgets in uniforms showing  no respect to the system that bought there 200,000 dollar cars and  3 million dollar mansions and screaming "  look at me I'm on camera ".

The BLM movement is but a movement alright , burning property , throwing bricks , killing cops , and running back to there campus' before the dorm doors lock . Soro's  supported offspring  enjoying the half class days .   

Trump should focus on the inner city thuggery of liberal enclave, slums  like NYC, LA , Baltimore ,  New Orleans ,San Fran,  Ferguson , and stop the federal dollars to violent , and crime sanctioning -sanctuary cities ,
    BLM crime would come to a halt . They would have to get a job .

The "right wing clubs " don't exist , don't  burn down cities and don't destroy there own cultures with drugs and violence ,   and don't brag endlessly about killing cops being the right thing to do .

Don't try to romanticize or  legitimize violence , hatred and thuggery to equal  good cause  it's beneath you and It's beneath the legacy of MLK..........:-]

1. VanessaJanes profile image71
      VanessaJanesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Am I the only one who feels a little grimy after reading this post? Like I walked through a sprinkler full of pig poo fertilizer and now can't get rid of the smell?

1. profile image0

Typical liberal response ,  no debate , just point and shoot .

1. ptosis profile image67
          ptosisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Liberals are Egalitarian, with a live and let live attitude. More caring and ethical. More independent thinkers. They are not cursed with close narrow paranoid minds.

1. profile image0

Right ........until they actually acquire a neighbor , a dog or children .

I don't get it with the dog reference.   I do get you are saying libs make bad neighbors and bad parents but - bad dog owners also?

1. profile image0

You must have acquired a puppy too.

You know I have a dog, a wrote a hub on it. My little Chuggers is sooooooooo cute.
                  This will be my Xmas Card for this year:

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13766923_f1024.jpg

1. profile image0

Okay , Your're excused !........Cute Dog .

6. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 6 years ago

Now, now, just like with the White Identity Extremists - there are 'fine' people on 'both sides' according to tRump.

So a Muslim white identity extremist named Sayfullo Saipov committed a terrorist act And I bet some ppl will still found a way to blame Obama/Clinton!

Are  white nationals, white supremacists, militias, neo-Nazis all white identity extremists?

Any person or group who commits acts of violence or terror in order to express these beliefs have moved from the realm of 'free speech' into unlawful activity. If they cite their beliefs of identity extremism as the cause of this violence...of course it is identity extremism.

Fortunately, none of these extremists speak for their race or religion. They speak only for themselves, their sick beliefs and of their misguided feelings of superiority of their belief.  Terrorists are terrorists. They should all be treated as such in a civilized society.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)