Far-Leftist Teacher Claims She Is Smarter Than The Dictionary

Jump to Last Post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image77
    colorfuloneposted 6 years ago

Great video! A Latino student who was criticized by his liberal creative writing teacher for supporting President Donald Trump posted a 10-minute video of him absolutely schooling the teacher in a debate about police brutality, white supremacy and terrorism. This video has to be seen to be believed.
    According to TheBlaze, the 12th-grade student — who wishes to remain anonymous — attends a high school in the Hudson Valley area of New York. He was challenged on his views by his teacher, and the resulting video should tell you all you need to know about bias in America’s public schools.

The beginning of the debate deals with the issue of police brutality in America. While the student cites statistics, particularly about black-on-black crime, the teacher merely dismisses him with the oldest tactic in the book — the ad hominem.

She was talking loudly about Trump and I am one of the few right-wingers in my school. So she asked me why I supported him seeing as how I am Latino, and he hates us. I responded saying that he doesn't hate Latinos, he just wants to remove Illegals from the US. It then shifted to how there are a war on blacks and other minorities because of cop killings, and stated that the FBI statistics I was using were skewered because it was seeded on white supremacy. It finally shifted to where she said how when its a Muslim attack, its labelled terrorism, but Vegas was not since he was white. I told her that so far, unless something turns up, we have not found any political or religious aims, and therefore it cannot be viewed as a terrorist incident because the definition of terrorism states violence in the pursuit of political aim (((anti-fa))). At that point, she claimed multiple times the dictionary was wrong and that she knew more than it.

I was only able to capture 90% of the confrontation. Sorry for low quality and my slight stuttering, it comes and goes randomly I have no idea why.

His 10:02 video:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-8k7YKl8hE
    His interview in the War Room 17:03:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5J024OCmek

This really exposes the indoctrination in the education system, and by the liberal media.  This young Latino man will have many more hilarious debate videos to come.  Unbelievable

Teacher thinks she is smarter than the dictionary.  Funny stuff!

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

"Indoctrination Education" ; And everyone knows this at this point , even liberals admit and are very proud of this indoctrination . As to your  children ;   liberals don't even understand the ramifications of such one sided indoctrination to  junior , .........and just how they become little Nazi's .       

I am independent enough to see both sides , Too bad liberals aren't able .

1. Credence2 profile image78
        Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

You, independent? Don't make me laugh....

2. colorfulone profile image77
        colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Its human nature to deny the truth when you believe lies, even when presented with factual evidence hidden in plain sight.  Its called cognitive dissidence.  People naturally want to trust what they believe.  Such melt-downs when Hillary didn't win, because the media and political opposition convinced them she would win, and they were eerily over confident of that.   

Clinton-lunatics met in 26 different locations last evening to helplessly scream at the sky!  In protest of President Trump's first year in office.  Its hillarious to see the videos!   "Liberalism is a mental disorder" just as the great Dr. Savage said. 
        https://conservativefiringline.com/vide … -election/

Ya' can't make this stuff up! 
        But, there is hope for most everyone!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)