Trump isolated on Israel issue.

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)
  1. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Nicki Halley, our UN rep, and Trump is threatening our allies if they vote against an upcoming proposal in the UN. Halley said they'd "be taking names of those countries voting against the US wishes. Trump threatened to cut off assistance to any country who didn't toe the US line.

Trump is continuing to act the bully, but his threats have consequences if he doesn't follow through. And as we all know, he lies constantly.

Do tell!

1. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Trump is leading alright. Leading us out of our role as a world leader.

2. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

Leaders are best when they lead by example. What example is Trump?, How to get 5 billion from your father. Then how to lose the money from corrupted businesses. How to be the world's best liar and treason towards your country.   Then take a bully temper tantrums when most of the world is against him. They have to listen to Trump, when he says,  We got nuclear weapons, why not use them.

Follow the money ,Trump said he is 1000℅ behind Israel Zionist. Why American follows the state is beyond me. Each American is much better off and much a smarter on their privately own.

1. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Wow.  First Trump got a million to start with, from his father.  Then 10 million, then 100 million and now it's 5 billion!  Next we'll hear that he got a Trillion and lost it all, I expect!  And of course the mandatory treason accusation, still without the faintest notion of what the term means or what the requirements are to be considered treasonous. 

Sometimes I think the internet has a "truth" filter on it; anything that is true is automatically discarded into the depths of digital disarray.

3. Castlepaloma profile image75
    Castlepalomaposted 6 years ago

He’s an American success story,” said Larry King, who, bafflingly, also appeared at this roast. “When he graduated college, he put his shoulder to the wheel, nose to the grindstone, borrowed $6 billion from his father and started his career.”

I heard this from a few others reporters, it could be over the top. From Trump's bs and how this mobster  hides his money, who really knows. 

As far as treasonous, the whole US Government is illegitimate and treasonous, it just that Trump is the worst front man that I have ever seen. If you don't see US getting worst then your delusional. Much of my education comes traveling the world many times over. US is not by far the land of the free. Most people are comotosed by Religion, sex and war behaviors, greed and currency. Let just forget about the greatest threat to mankind, the natural environment and so on. A few American are prepared for the next revolution and change. Call me then, I will be right behind you.

1. profile image0
      ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

In the mean time  " I'll live here in Canada "  where I can avoid all personal accountability , you know ?  Wait for that war to end , slide in a pick up the spoils ".

2. wilderness profile image94

All I can to that is that Larry King is an idiot (if quoted correctly) and no one in their right mind would believe such a stupid statement.

"...the whole US Government is illegitimate and treasonous,..."

You might look up the legal definition, and/or the law, on just what constitutes treason.  I would put a stop to such nonsensical claims.

Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

But you do believe DT's nonsensical claims? yikes

1. wilderness profile image94

Some of his statements are true.   Others are as false as this one was.

Did you check out the vote, Comrade?  I do believe 9 countries voted with Trump. None are our allies though. Trump has pissed all of them off. Smart move..

I wonder how Russia voted? yikes

1. Credence2 profile image77
              Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I started another thread on this topic, and I missed this one. When I saw Trump's role, I got poed straight-away. I have added a few additional points, but I think that we are on the same page.

As usual, Trump went for the money, Cred. A lot of rich American Jews are pumping money into Trump's campaign--like he's going to run again--for this deal. The same for the Tax bill. Thar's gold in them thar executive offices. tongue

1. profile image0
                  ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Why DOES the left have such paranoia and fear about people who have earned and kept their own wealth , exactly ?   Is it the simple envy of intelligence , the jealousy of entrepreneurial ability  , naive hatred of success ?

I've never been near true financial wealth except in employment of some of the most generous and philanthropic  people on the local scene ,   yet the left demonizes them all for personal or political gain .  I guess If it ain't' a financial entitlement they don't understand anyone's wealth ?

1. Credence2 profile image77

There is no financial ability, Trump is just a dolt with a silver spoon in his mouth, outside of that he is less than nothing when it comes to having character or real principle.

2. Credence2 profile image77

I don't think that it is as much for the Jews as the right wing evangelicals and such. The Jews were not particularly supportive of Trump as a demographic.

What I've read is there were very wealthy American Jews who donated heavily to Trump for this deal, Cred. Not saying all Jews were for Trump, just the very rich.

4. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Of course not only rich Jews but the rich Russians are your boogy men now !  Isn't  this more  about Democrats who are simply prejudiced of other nationalities , the  Jews and Russians ?  Or will you claim no prejudice or bias here too?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)